> Guys, I need help, Problems I'm tired of running away from
Dunenilo
 Posted: Jul 9 2013, 04:34 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 7

Awards: None

Guys, I've been having some rather rough problems with myself and I hope that you can help make things easier for me.

1. My anti social problem
-I suffer from this second to one of them later on the list. I am not the best at starting conversations considering the possibility that the person won't know or care about what I talk about. If something like this happens, and the person I'm talking to can't start up a new conversation (I would prefer that), I feel separate and ignored, because of this I feel like I'm not even part of the conversation or just someone who sits and listens. Sometimes there are conversations involving other people and some of the stuff they talk about involve stuff I missed out on and I feel jealous because of it.

(Steven, I have only spoke with Darkprince once and was like "Hello" and "How is life going for you?" after that, I pretty much just ignored him)

2. Opinions controlling me
-I understand this problem is ridiculous (I understand we all have our opinion when it comes to stuff like shows, movies, games, etc.). This one has been a bit of a strain on me, whenever there is a franchise, (games, cartoons, some anime, even nostalgic stuff) there have been people who oppose this up to the point that they'd like to make whoever likes whatever starts hating on it. This has clouded my judgement over other stuff as well (While it's not as bad as it was many years ago) Whenever I hear someone of higher skill or I.Q, I sometimes feel like that person is right and I should oppose it (examples. cartoons, movies that me and or my family members enjoyed, games). Sometimes when I hear arguments from both sides, I feel like there are voices arguing and fighting in my head (example. Doug Walker with Looney Tunes Show, Adventure Time, some other shows that have conflicting forces with each other (people who appreciate whatever franchise vs haters), I don't know what side I should take and anxiety starts developing.

-I also understand that I shouldn't let people control what I write and draw and I should take it and suffer for my art, but I need some advice for that.

3. Me being stuck up and up tight
-I suffer from this the most, until I was 19, I was against stuff such as sexy women, certain types of music (techno, dance, rock, jazz), hating dark or evil fictional characters (these two were until I was 15, example. Raven and Yumi) I have this feeling in my head "if the person is evil in some cases and or gets killed off, just kill off the piece of garbage no matter what it looks like or what it does already so I can move on". (Examples. Julie, Raven, Nightmare Moon, King Sombra (his was started because of a dream I had), Misty (from My Life As A Teenage Robot), Rammy from Um Jammer Lammy, Stocking from PaSWG) (A more solid example of this was Julie, when I was 17, I hated her with a fiery, bloody passion and wanted to see her killed off in a most inhumane, vicious and or satisfying fashion whether it be from art or fanfiction)

-There was an opportunity for me to go to a Puffy concert that took place in Vancouver when I lived in Victoria back in 2005. I wasn't sure if they would let me go because of money and because it was a school night, and I didn't bother to even ask or mention it. Years later, I told them about it and they asked me why I didn't tell them and I told them I thought they would say no because it was too expensive and we didn't have enough money to do it.

4. I ramble when I write

If any of you are able to help me with these problems, I would really appreciate it.

--------------------
*new HHPAY sig under construction*

user posted image

Stamps
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

-Games I'm looking forward to-

PS4
-Kingdom Hearts 3

Wii U
-Splatoon
-Zelda Wii U

3DS
-Zelda Majora's Mask 3DS

Video Game Wishlist
-Metroid games
-Lego Indiana Jones
-Contra games
-Sly 4

Garry's Mod HHPAY Project Progression
Yumi Ragdoll: 80% Completed (1.0 Model is completed for now)
Ami Ragdoll: Yet to start on
Julie Ragdoll: Yet to start on
Kaz Ragdoll: Yet to start on
Jeng Kang: Yet to start on
Tekirai: Yet to start on
Atchan: Yet to start on
Janice: Yet to start on
(Simply put, I have a bunch of HHPAY GMod ragdolls planned)

"Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the Goblin City to take back the child you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours and my Kingdom is as great. You have no power over me."
-Labyrinth-
PMEmail PosterMSN
^
Zillaman
 Posted: Jul 9 2013, 07:28 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 9

I'm really quiet in real life, too. I usually jump into a conversation when I'm asked a question or when something I'm interested in is brought up. I think it's nothing to be ashamed about if you feel like you're being left out, because a lot of people don't like it when people are nosey.

NEVER let other people's opinions speak for you. You have a right to what you have to say, and you should be passionate about what you believe, no matter what people say.

Have your own art style and draw what you want to draw. Only take advice when someone points out something that you yourself don't like either, and change it.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Thanks, Shaddie-chan. My loving sister.
PM
^
Dunenilo
 Posted: Jul 10 2013, 06:34 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 7

I appreciate the help Ben, thanks for the advice.

--------------------
*new HHPAY sig under construction*

user posted image

Stamps

-Games I'm looking forward to-

PS4
-Kingdom Hearts 3

Wii U
-Splatoon
-Zelda Wii U

3DS
-Zelda Majora's Mask 3DS

Video Game Wishlist
-Metroid games
-Lego Indiana Jones
-Contra games
-Sly 4

Garry's Mod HHPAY Project Progression
Yumi Ragdoll: 80% Completed (1.0 Model is completed for now)
Ami Ragdoll: Yet to start on
Julie Ragdoll: Yet to start on
Kaz Ragdoll: Yet to start on
Jeng Kang: Yet to start on
Tekirai: Yet to start on
Atchan: Yet to start on
Janice: Yet to start on
(Simply put, I have a bunch of HHPAY GMod ragdolls planned)

"Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the Goblin City to take back the child you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours and my Kingdom is as great. You have no power over me."
-Labyrinth-
PMEmail PosterMSN
^
Zillaman
 Posted: Jul 10 2013, 07:10 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 9

No problem, bud.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Thanks, Shaddie-chan. My loving sister.
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Skin made by Kman of Kskins