Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (13) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> WarioMan's 2nd HHPAYD roleplay
Cyber-Crash
 Posted: Mar 15 2010, 04:25 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Crash Fanatic
Member No.: 3

Awards: None

[BGM: Boss Theme (Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga)]

(Red Link starts by jumping on Morton's head with the help of the Roc's Feather. After getting hit, Morton goes into his shell)

Mario: Morton's in his shell, watch out!

(The group avoided Morton's shell by jumping. Kirby avoided it by flying in the air. Morton got out of his shell. He jumps and does 3 flips and then Ground Pounds sending 3 Shock waves toward the gang.)

Demi: More shockwaves.
Nick: We have to jump again.

(They did just that and avoided getting stunned. Morton now took his time to fire a magic blast from his magic wand. He fires at Mario but Mario avoided it.)

Mario: You have to do better than that.

(Morton growls and does his Ground Pound again. The gang avoided being stunned by jumping. Luigi took this chance to jump on Morton's head while he's charging. Morton soon got into his shell and heading toward the gang.)

Yumi: It's obvious of what we have to do.
Me: Just watch out for where Morton is heading.

(Morton's shell heads toward Kirby and the Links. They managed to avoid get hit by jumping. The Jonas Brothers, Demi, and Christy jumped to avoid Morton's shell attack once it got close. Morton got out of his shell and this time he called two Hammer Bros. to help him.)

Nick: He's got some Hammer Bros.
Wario: But they're no match for us.

(The Hammer Bros. threw hammers at the group to distract them while Morton fires another shot from his wand at Luigi.)

Mario: Watch out for his attack, Luigi.

(Luigi manages to evade the attack as well as the Hammer Bros. Attack. Kirby inhales and swallows a hammer turning into Hammer Kirby. Blue Link and Hammer Kirby heard toward the Hammer Bros. avoided the hammers and took them down with their hammers.)

Luigi: There goes the Hammer Bros. Now let's finish this, Mario.
Mario: You got it!

(Morton does his Ground Pound again but the Mario Bros. jumped to avoid the attack. Mario and Luigi jumped and did their Ground Pound on Morton and easily defeated him)

Mario and Luigi: Oh, yeah!

[End BGM]

Christy: That will teach him to mess with Joe.
Joe: You can always count on the Mario Bros. to take care of trouble.

(Morton soon got up and escaped by jumping off the mountain.)

Yumi: There he goes again.
Me: No doubt, we'll see him again.

(Meanwhile, the airship is now at the Snowpoint City at the Sinnoh region)

Bowser Jr.: It's Snowpoint City. Lemmy, it's your stop. Don't screw this up for our dad's sake.
Lemmy: Whoo! (jumped off the airship)
(Dry Bones, Cooligans, Bomb-ombs, and Ice Bros. jumped off the ship and headed toward the Snowpoint Gym)
Bowser Jr.: Somehow, I have a feeling that Lemmy might screw things up then again he is used to being dropped at cold places. We better move as Mario and friends could come at any time.

(The airship left after Lemmy and some enemies got dropped off)

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Christy. user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
WarioMan
 Posted: Mar 15 2010, 05:20 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Warioware fanatic
Member No.: 15

(Meanwhile, at Bowser's castle...)

Crasher: "WHAT?! Axe Bomber, too?!? Damn those fools!"
Blaster: "It appears Aaron, Ami, Bill, and Lance are not to be underestimated..."
Crasher: "Hmph. It doesn't matter. We have all the backup data we need to rebuild the Hate Bombers, if by any chance the rest of them get killed off."
Blaster: "Does this mean we're gonna send them out again after reviving them?"
Crasher: "No. We wait until the meddlesome fools come to us. Then, when they least expect it, us Contra Terror gang leaders, along with the souped-up Hate Bombers and Koopalings, will ambush them in the cruelest way possible. For now, we must watch their progress...so that we'll make sure to never screw up again."
Blaze Bomber: "Hey, guys! When do I get to kill 'em?"
Blaster: "Sniper Bomber and Axe Bomber already had their chances and they blew it along with their lives. Let Arctic Bomber do the job. If she fails, then you can kill them."
Blaze Bomber: "That's fine by me. Her fetish for child abuse always doomed her to fail anyway. I've already secretly built a secret weapon that will help me kill those fools off for good..."

(Snowpoint City at the Sinnoh region...)

Arctic Bomber: "WOO-HOO! Yeah! smile.gif Now that's the kind of place I'd love to live in! The cold, the icy wind...and all the snow and frozen water and stuff...this is the one kind of paradise I deserve! But first, I have to get rid of those meddling kids. I'll have a little fun torturing that little boy 9-Volt while I'm at it, but I will make sure it goes uninterrupted this time. I hear Lemmy Koopa's up next, so I think I'll help him, just in case..."
(She chuckles evilly, as she heads towards Lemmy's location: the Snowpoint Gym)

--------------------
"Faster than a donut! Stronger than cardboard! I am Wario-Man!!" ~Wario (from WarioWare: Touched!)

"What is Bill Rizer? It is just the name of a single entity who has been gone for centuries." ~Master Contra (from Neo Contra)

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
-A very special thanks to Kenshin (aka. Yumifan) for these sigs.-
PM
^
Cyber-Crash
 Posted: Mar 15 2010, 02:17 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

(Back at Death Mountain, Aaron, Ami, Bill, and Lance arrived at the top)

Ami: Did we miss anything?
Yumi: Nah, we just beat Morton's butt.
Aaron: I see.
Wario: Now we have to figure out where to head next.

(MetaKnight appears)

Me: It's MetaKnight again.
MetaKnight: Impressive, looks like you beat another Hate Bomber and a Koopaling. Looks like you need help on where you need to go.
Me: That's right.
MetaKnight: The airship was headed to Snowpoint City in the Sinnoh region.
Ami: Snowpoint City?
MetaKnight: Correct. Chances are that you will encounter a Hate Bomber and a Koopaling.
Wario: At this point, I'm not surprised.
MetaKnight: The Gym Leader in the city is Candice who specializes in Ice-type Pokemon, you can ask for her help. Our enemies are headed for the Gym as we speak.
Mario: Then we better hurry.
MetaKnight: There's another person that you can ask for help once you get to the city.
Ami: Who?
MetaKnight: A coordinator named Zoey, a rival of Dawn's, she's currently in the city as she has won all 5 of her ribbons.
Me: Zoey, I believe I heard of her before.
MetaKnight: Yes, well you need to get there. I provided you with Warp Stars that will get you there in no time. It's a cold area so you better put on something warm.
Mario: Got it.
MetaKnight: I'll provide you with assistance once you encounter the enemies.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Jetblackheartgirl92
 Posted: Mar 16 2010, 12:28 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 13

Christy:Wow,So this is Snowpoint City.
Joe:Yeah,It's so snowy.
Nick:No time for sight seeing!
Kevin:Hey Christy,got any pokemon?
Me:Yeah(gets her poke'ball out)Come on out Persian!(sends out her Persian)
Persian:Persian!
Me:Persian,Can You lead us to the gym?
Persian:(nods and runs)
Me:Guys follow my Persian! She might know the next Koopaling is!
Joe:Let's go.
Demi:Right!

--------------------
user posted image
Staaay fresh!-calie and Marie,splatoon

user posted image
"You mess with me your playing with fire! I'm Glitter Sunny!"-Kelesy glitter sunny from Glitter Force
user posted image
"Cool, swift as the winter wind. I'm glitter breeze!"- chloe/glitter breeze from glitter force
user posted image
Some of my favorite glitter sunny Japanese songs ever
One for all http://christylovesmikey92.tumblr.com/post...l-smile-precure
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
WarioMan
 Posted: Mar 16 2010, 03:06 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Me: "Hold, everyone."
Joe: "What? Why?"
Christy: "What is it?"
(She whistles, grabbing her Persian's attention)
Me: "The gym might be booby-trapped, ever since Lemmy Koopa dropped on in. And I have a hunch we'll be seeing Arctic Bomber again. I know for sure, because cold places are her specialty."
Cyber-Crash: "We might need Zoey's help. I see her nearby."

--------------------
"Faster than a donut! Stronger than cardboard! I am Wario-Man!!" ~Wario (from WarioWare: Touched!)

"What is Bill Rizer? It is just the name of a single entity who has been gone for centuries." ~Master Contra (from Neo Contra)

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Cyber-Crash
 Posted: Mar 16 2010, 04:37 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Me: Hey, Zoey!
(Mario, Luigi, the 4 Links, Kirby, Metaknight, and I went to her and her Glameow)
Zoey: Hey, what are you guys doing here?
Mario: We here to save the town. One of Bowser's children is at the Gym.
Zoey: I was just heading there. Hey, aren't you Mario and Luigi?
Mario: That's right.
Luigi: Correct.
Me: I'm a Pokemon Trainer and we could use your help. Lemmy and his Koopa army went into the Snowpoint Gym.
(I sent out my Infernape)
Zoey: Nice Infernape. I can tell that you raised it quite well.
Me: Thanks, anyway we should head for the Gym.
Zoey: Yeah, I hope that Miss Senior is okay?
Luigi: Miss Senior?
MetaKnight: She means Candice. They known each other when Zoey was young and first met the Glameow that she owns.
Mario: Oh.
Me: We don't have time to waste. Let's head to the Snowpoint Gym.
Mario, Luigi, and Zoey: Right!

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
WarioMan
 Posted: Mar 16 2010, 04:46 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member
Group Icon

(While we headed towards the Gym...)
Zoey: "Say...who's this adorable little kid with a fancy helmet?"
Mona: "He's 9-Volt. He's a big fan of Nintendo, especially certain franchises like Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, you name it."
9-Volt: "Hi, Zoey. You look very pretty. smile.gif "
Zoey: "Aww...thank you! That was so sweet of you, 9-Volt."
(She hugs him)
Zoey: "Such a polite and gentle little boy. happy.gif "
Wario: "That little kid sure is popular with the ladies, isn't he?"
Mona: "Yup."

(Meanwhile, inside the Gym...)
Arctic Bomber: "Those losers are coming at last. Lemmy, get your guys ready!"
(She looks out the window, and spots 9-Volt walking with Wario, Mona, Mario, Luigi, and Zoey)
Arctic Bomber (chuckling evilly): "Come to me, my little prey..."

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Cyber-Crash
 Posted: Mar 16 2010, 05:19 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

(The gang went into the Gym. The Gym is filled with Cooligans, Ice Bros, Koopa Troopas, and Dry Bones. The Gym also has some bouncy balls)

Luigi: There are a lot of enemies.
9-Volt: And there's some bouncy balls.
Mario: Which means that Lemmy is here?
Zoey: Who?
Me: Lemmy Koopa, the smallest and the second oldest of Bowser's children. He's immature and acts more like a child. Plus, he likes the circus which is probably why he often stands on a ball.
Zoey: Really?
MetaKnight: Correct. However, that doesn't mean you can take him lightly.
Mario: Right now we have to get rid of those enemies.
Me: We might be able to make our way to Candice.

(Mario and Luigi stomped on the Koopa Troopas which caused them to go into his shell. The Mario Bros. used the shells to take out the Dry Bones.)

Me: Infernape, use Flare Blitz on the Ice Bros.

(Infernape cloaks itself in fire and hits the Ice Bros. Kirby inhales one of the Ice Bros. and transforms into Freeze Kirby. Freeze Kirby used his Ice Powers to freeze some nearby Dry Bones)

Zoey: Okay, Glameow use Iron Tail on the frozen enemies.

(Glameow's tail glows and then jumps and uses it's tail to break the ice defeating the Dry Bones. The 4 Links used their swords to take out the Cooligans and the Koopa Troopas.)

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
WarioMan
 Posted: Mar 17 2010, 05:55 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member
Group Icon

(Arctic Bomber is watching the battlefield from above)

Arctic Bomber: "It's going as planned. Time for me to join in on the fun..."
(She looks at Candice, whom she tied up)
Arctic Bomber: "I'll come back for you, once I'm through with those meddlers! And this time, I'll make sure that little boy doesn't get any protection anymore!"
(She gets out a grenade launcher)
Arctic Bomber: "The explosive snowballs that this grenade launcher shoots will freeze everyone bigger than me in their tracks, leaving the boy vulnerable to my once-in-a-lifetime bullying! The reason why I won't freeze him is because I hate fighting people that are bigger than me!"
(She jumps down)

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Cyber-Crash
 Posted: Mar 17 2010, 02:28 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

(Mario hits a nearby ? Block and Penguin Suit came out. Mario and Luigi get the item and turned into Penguin Mario and Penguin Luigi.)

Mario: This will make walking on the ice much easier.
Luigi: Yep. Hey, there's a Hint Block.

(Luigi hits a Hint Block)

Luigi: You know the villains who like to bully kids for their amusement, Arctic Bomber is one of them. Not only will she target 9-Volt, but also the 4 Links too. There are four torches around the arena, press the four buttons to light them up. If all four torches are lit up, a helpful item will appear. Once she's been struck by a fire-type attack, Kamek will appear and make her suit change into four different colors: green, red, blue, and purple. Only the corresponding colored Link can attack Arctic Bomber depending on the color of her suit. On the side note, Arctic Bomber doesn't like being called old and get really furious. Once she's furious enough, she'll forget about targeting the kids and target the person who called her old, use that to your advantage.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
WarioMan
 Posted: Mar 17 2010, 08:22 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Arctic Bomber: "I'm back, folks, and meaner than ever! I'm done playing around, now that I've got a grenade launcher! The grenades are actually explosive snowballs that'll freeze you to the souls!"
Me: "As if!"
Arctic Bomber: "But first, a little enjoyment with 9-Volt..."
Me: "Oh, no you don't! We know why you pick on kids a lot: You're a coward who can't take getting your ass kicked by people bigger than you--like us, for instance!"
Arctic Bomber: "I'll show you a coward!"
Bill: "Hey, old lady! Yeah, you!"
Lance: "My mother hits harder than you!"
Arctic Bomber: "Excuse me?!"
Ami (thinking): Looks like this Hint Block was right after all. Arctic Bomber hates being called old just as much as she hates being labeled as a coward.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Cyber-Crash
 Posted: Mar 17 2010, 09:19 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

(The 4 Links took this time to press the switches which lit up the torches. Four item podiums appear each containing a different Lv. 2 item. The Links got the items. Green Link: Lv. 2 Roc's Feather, Red Link: Lv. 2 Fire Rod, Blue Link: Lv. 2 Hammer, Purple Link: Lv. 2 Bow)

Yumi: Looks like this old hag can handle a lot of adults.
(Arctic Bomber is getting more angrier)
Me: I'm getting old just battling this old hag.
(Arctic Bomber finally loses it.)
Arctic Bomber: THAT DOES IT! I'LL FREEZE YOU FOOLS FOR MAKING FUN OF ME! (She fires some ice shards at me and Yumi)
Yumi: She's getting out of control.
Me: Infernape, use Flare Blitz!
(Infernape cloaks itself in fire and tackles Arctic Bomber.)
Arctic Bomber: ARGH! You bastards just asked for it!

(Kamek appears and laughs at Mario and friends.)

Christy: Who's that?
Luigi: That's Kamek.
Mario: And I have a feeling he's going to make this worse for us.

(Kamek flies around and spread magic onto Arctic Bomber's suit.)

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
WarioMan
 Posted: Mar 18 2010, 01:03 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member
Group Icon

(Arctic Bomber was then powered up; not only was her dress-like suit changed to red, but she also threw away her grenade launcher)
Arctic Bomber: "This power...I feel stronger! I don't need some stinking weapon to beat those fools...it was too heavy for me anyway."
(She glares at Cyber-Crash and Yumi)
Arctic Bomber: "Now you will pay for enraging me!! Red may not be my favorite color, but it symbolizes my RAGE!!"

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Cyber-Crash
 Posted: Mar 18 2010, 02:24 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

(Arctic Bomber arms turned into blades)
Me: Looks like none of our attacks can affect her but I know someone who can attack her. Hey, Red Link.
(Red Link heads to me and Yumi)
Yumi: Her suit is red, you have to attack her.
(Red Link uses his Lv. 2 Fire Rod to create a orange block as a shield)
Arctic Bomber: Out of my way! Don't think that block will stop me!
(Red Link then uses his rod to turn the block into a fire attack toward Arctic Bomber.)
Arctic Bomber: Oh, boy...
(Arctic Bomber gets hit by the fire and her changes color again)
Nick: Look at her suit.
Joe: It's changing color.
(Arctic Bomber's suit is purple.)
Arctic Bomber: You're going to pay for that!
(Arctic Bomber attacks Red Link but Red Link uses his shield to block her attacks. Purple Link heads toward a torch and takes aim with his Lv. 2 Bow and fires three arrows, the arrows go through the torch making them fire arrows and struck Arctic Bomber)
Arctic Bomber: Ow! That's burns!
(Arctic Bomber suit changes color again, this time it's now blue. Blue Link uses his Lv. 2 Hammer to create a strong shockwave to stun Arctic Bomber.)
Arctic Bomber: Dammit! I can't move!
(Blue Link rushes to Arctic Bomber and strikes her with his sword. Her suit changes color once she's hit.)
Arctic Bomber: You Links are making me look terrible!
(Arctic Bomber's suit is now green. Green Link rushes to attack.)
Arctic Bomber: You're not getting me this time!
(She attacks but Green Link avoids it with the use of his Roc's Feather. Arctic Bomber is fatigued from fighting the Links, so Green Link jumps and delivers the final blow to her head.)

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
WarioMan
 Posted: Mar 18 2010, 05:36 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member
Group Icon

(After the final blow...)

Arctic Bomber: "AARRGH!!"
(She collapses onto the icy floor)
Arctic Bomber: "Uggghh...why...why was I beaten so badly? I...had unstoppable might due to Kamek's magic..."
(She goes and picks up her grenade launcher with her sword arms, and sets it to self-destruct)
Me: "I think she's gonna blow herself up..."
Arctic Bomber: "That's right...if I can't be around anymore, NO ONE WILL...!"
(She collapses again, while clutching the launcher tightly)
Ami: "I think we oughta back off quickly!"
(We stepped back)
Arctic Bomber: "...With my last breath...I hail thee..."
(She looks upwards)
Arctic Bomber: "...SNIPER BOMBER!!!"
(The grenade launcher explodes all over her; due to the mixture of fiery and icy explosions, she was reduced to dust)

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (13) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Skin made by Kman of Kskins