Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Cyber-Crash's Anime/Game Universe Roleplay, My updated 2nd roleplay
Cyber-Crash
 Posted: Aug 25 2010, 04:12 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Crash Fanatic
Member No.: 3

Awards: None

I've decided to re-do my roleplay. This time, it will have a different plot this time. Anyone can now join in and feel free to add any characters you wish.

I'll add...

Cyber-Crash/Xavier (my O.C.)
Devin (my O.C.)
Mario (Mario)
Luigi (Mario)
Kirby (Kirby)
Link (Legend of Zelda: WW/PH/ST)
Bowser (Mario)
Bowser Jr. (Mario)
The Koopalings (Mario)
Dr. Neo Cortex (Crash Bandicoot)
Ash (Pokemon)
Dawn (Pokemon)
Team Rocket (Pokemon)
Goku (DragonBall Z)
Gohan (DragonBall Z)
Goten [Kid] (DragonBall Z)
Gotenks (DragonBall Z)
Trunks [Kid] (DragonBall Z)
Vegeta (DragonBall Z)
Piccolo (DragonBall Z)
Krillin (DragonBall Z)

I'll start this off...

(At Bowser's Castle)

Bowser: There's got to be a way to beat Mario so I can create my new universe.
(Bowser Jr. came into the room)
Bowser Jr.: Papa! I got an idea that will help us take over the universe!
Bowser: Tell me, Jr.!
Bowser Jr.: I've heard that there's seven balls around the world and if you gather them together you can summon a dragon to grant your wish.
Bowser: Really?
Bowser Jr.: That's right! I believe they are called DragonBalls.
Bowser: DragonBalls. If these balls can help summon a dragon that can grant wishes then it's a brilliant plan. Jr., summon our Koopa Troopa army here!
Bowser Jr.: You got it!

(A few minutes later, Bowser Jr. along with Kamek, Kammy Koopa, the Koopalings, and the Koopa Troopa army were in Bowser's throne room.)

Bowser: Attention, minons! I have a new assignment for you.
Larry: What is it?
Wendy: I hope that we don't have to battle Mario again...
Roy: Yeah, he gives me a headache.
Bowser: Don't worry, this master plan won't involve Mario.
Ludwig: That's good.
Bowser: It will involve these!

(Bowser shows a pic of a DragonBall, an small orange ball with a star on it.)

Kamek: What is it, your Grouchiness?
Bowser: It's a Dragonball! It is said that there are seven scattered around the world.
Bowser Jr.: If we gather all seven of them, we can summon a dragon can grant us a wish.
Wendy: Did you say wishes?
Roy: I can wish for a football or something.
Bowser: Silence! When we get all of the DragonBalls, I'll wish that the universe will be mine!
Wendy: That kinda works...
Bowser Jr.: Besides, the whole world will have to bow down to our dad!
Larry: If our dad does that then we won't have to worry about Mario.
Bowser Jr.: Exactly!
Bowser: Now, Koopa Troopa Army, scatter around the world and look for the DragonBalls. There are seven of them so search carefully!
Bowser Jr.: If anyone tries to get in your way, take them out immediately!

(The Koopalings, Kammy Koopa, and the Koopa Troopa left the Castle to search for the DragonBalls.)

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Christy. user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
WarioMan
 Posted: Aug 25 2010, 07:42 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Warioware fanatic
Member No.: 15

Aaron (me; my OC)
Ami (Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi)
Wario (WarioWare Inc.)
Mona (WarioWare Inc.)
9-Volt (WarioWare Inc.)
Kat (WarioWare Inc.)
Ana (WarioWare Inc.)
Bill Rizer (Contra)
Lance Bean (Contra)
Cheerful White/Bomberman (Bomberman)
Cute Pink/Round Pink (Bomberman)
Magnet Bomber (Bomberman)
Golem Bomber (Bomberman)
Pretty Bomber/Square Pink (Bomberman)
Brain Bomber (Bomberman)
Plasma Bomber (Bomberman)
The Hate Bombers (my OCs -- Arctic Bomber, Axe Bomber, Blaze Bomber, and Sniper Bomber)
Crasher (my OC)
Blaster (my OC)

(Meanwhile, down in the underworld...)
Crasher: "Yes...yeeess...YEEEEESSS!!!"
Blaster: "What is it, bro?"
Crasher: "We have found the one TRUE plan that'll really help us and the Contra Terror gang rule the universe! Behold the legendary 'DragonBalls'!!"
Blaster: "No way! You serious?"
Crasher: "Yes, I am! I studied these DragonBalls, which -- when brought together -- will summon a large dragon that will grant someone his or her wish."
Arctic Bomber: "Hmm...grant someone a wish, eh? Well, I wish that ugly pink-haired bimbo Ami will disappear for good, so that Aaron will be all mine!"
Axe Bomber: "Ha! That's too childish, Arty! I wish I were like an unstoppable axe-swinging tank!"
Blaze Bomber: "I think I'll pass on this one, but whatever Sniper Bomber wishes, I'm okay with it. Right, boss?"
Sniper Bomber: "Right. Though I do wish I were the strongest."
Crasher: "Are you done?...Good. The wish Blaster and I intend for is to resurrect our master Malicious Bomber, rumored 'Reincarnation of Red Falcon'."
Blaster: "Helping us will be those five evil Bombermen that I resurrected from the dead myself. They were once an evil man named Bagular's creations, until Bomber-boy and his butt-buddies blew them to hell."
Sniper Bomber: "You mean Cheerful White, aka. Bomberman?"
Blaster: "Yeah yeah, I know that. Those five, who shall help pick up where you four continuously botched things up, are known as the Five Dastardly Bombers! They were the first of White's worst enemies ever created and sent to kill him! The blue guy with a golden magnet emblem on his forehead's Magnet Bomber; the big orange dude with the golden flame emblem on top's Golem Bomber; the pink square-faced gal with a golden heart emblem's Pretty Bomber; the purple-caped guy with...well, a golden cape-ish emblem is Brain Bomber; and finally, their leader is Plasma Bomber."
(He points to Plasma Bomber, who was green and had a golden lightning bolt emblem on his forehead)
Crasher: "Not only will we give Bomber-kid the worst nightmare of his life with the Five Dastardly Bombers at our disposal, but we'll have a higher chance of winning this time!"
Arctic Bomber: "Uh...one small issue. Isn't Cute Pink -- the good, round-faced one -- also known as Pretty Bomber?"
Blaster: "Well...yes. Very yes...I guess you could say that the Pretty Bomber who's on our side is the evil one."
Arctic Bomber: "I guess you might as well call her Evil Pretty Bomber then if Cute Pink's also known as Pretty Bomber in real life."
Blaze Bomber: "Um...I don't mean to interrupt, but I'm kinda new at this. So, what you're saying is that the round-faced Bomber-girl in pink (who often hangs out with White) is the good one, while the square-faced pink gal over there is the evil one. Am I right?"
Blaster: "Exactly. Now, Five Dastardly Bombers...come to life!!"
(He presses a button on his remote, activating the evil Bombermen and woman)
Magnet Bomber: "Magnet Bomber, at your service! My magnetic powers and magnet bombs will neutralize those fools!"
Golem Bomber: "I am Golem Bomber! With my strength and high-explosive bombs, the losers will burn!"
Pretty Bomber: "Pretty Bomber here! It's been a long time since I last met Bomberman. I'll bet he misses me."
Brain Bomber: "I'm Brain Bomber, the brains of the group. My mechanic skills make up for my weak-powered bombs!"
Plasma Bomber: "And I am the leader, Plasma Bomber! I still remember having lost to Bomber-boy a long time ago."
Crasher: "Okay, kiddies, enough introduction. We have a universe to rule! The DragonBalls are in our grasp, but it's possible that other people strive for them..."

--------------------
"Faster than a donut! Stronger than cardboard! I am Wario-Man!!" ~Wario (from WarioWare: Touched!)

"What is Bill Rizer? It is just the name of a single entity who has been gone for centuries." ~Master Contra (from Neo Contra)

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
-A very special thanks to Kenshin (aka. Yumifan) for these sigs.-
PM
^
Cyber-Crash
 Posted: Aug 26 2010, 04:09 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

[BGM: Dr. Neo Cortex (Crash Bandicoot)]

(At Dr. Neo Cortex's lair.)

Uka Uka: So Cortex, what is your plan this time?
Neo Cortex: Well, I've done some research and I believe I've found the key that will help us take over the world!
Uka Uka: What is it?
Neo Cortex: (shows a clip of a Dragonball) It's a Dragonball.
Nina: What is it, uncle?
Neo Cortex: Apparently, when all 7 of them are gathered, it will summon a dragon that will allow us to grant one wish.
N. Brio: So, you're saying that if we collect all 7 of them, you'll wish for a world that pure evil rules.
Neo Cortex: Exactly!
Uka Uka: For once, that idea is not bad.
Neo Cortex: The catch is that 7 Dragonballs are scattered around the world, so we'll have to find them all before anyone else does!
Uka Uka: And when we get them all, Crash Bandicoot and that brother of mine will have no choice but to bow down to me!
Neo Cortex: Alright, minions! It's time for us to look for the DragonBalls.
Nina: How are we going to find these DragonBalls?
Neo Cortex: With these! (shows a Scouter)
N. Brio: It's a Scouter, which I invented. It not only detects power levels but also I added a feature which acts as a radar that will help us look for the DragonBalls.
Neo Cortex: Excellent!
(Dr. Cortex put on the red scouter, while Nina put on the blue scouter, and N. Brio put on the green scouter.)
Uka Uka: Now start looking for those DragonBalls!
(Dr. Cortex, Nina, and N. Brio went into Cortex's airship and took off looking for the DragonBalls.)

[End BGM]

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
WarioMan
 Posted: Aug 27 2010, 04:07 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member
Group Icon

(Back in the underworld...)
Crasher: "And now, to check what's going on at WarioWare Inc. in Diamond City, CA..."
Sniper Bomber: "How's it possible?"
Blaster: "Before fat boy blew up our escape plane along with our lives during our takeover of Diamond City International Airport, I secretly built a camera mech while we were holding Dr. Crygor and Penny prisoner...all for just such an occasion."
(He turns on the monitor, which showed the camera's perspective)
Blaster: "This mech can fly around with its jet. I've linked our 'dragon radar' to the mech so it can also detect DragonBalls. Ah...only Aaron, Ami, and Wario are at WarioWare Inc. right now."
Axe Bomber: "That means no signs of Bill Rizer and Lance Bean."
Blaze Bomber: "At least not yet. And there's not a sign of Cheerful White nor his best friend Cute Pink either."
Crasher: "Good! We can send evil Pretty Bomber up there to trick Aaron, Ami, and Wario into thinking that she's their friend -- turned evil!"
Blaster: "There's also Diamond Dojo...ah! My mech just detected a DragonBall! Yes! We've hit the jackpot! Magnet Bomber, it's showtime!"
Crasher: "There are two pint-sized ninja girls that live in Diamond Dojo, named Kat and Ana. Kill them if they get in the way."
Magnet Bomber: "I'll return with the DragonBall...and their heads."
(He teleports out)
Pretty Bomber: "And I'll distract Aaron, Ami, and Wario while this is going on! Toodles!"
(She teleports out too)
Arctic Bomber: "Hey! What about us?! Don't we get to go too?"
Crasher: "No! You failed us before!"
Arctic Bomber: "I wanna go! I wanna I wanna! You will let me go with Pretty Bomber to distract Aaron, or else I'll make you and Blaster watch all 3 High School Musical movies for 24 hours!"
Crasher (gasps): "No! Not that! Okay, fine! You can go with Pretty Bomber..."
Arctic Bomber: "Yay! biggrin.gif "
(She teleports out)

(Wario, Ami, and I were indeed at WarioWare Inc.; while Mona and 9-Volt were out bowling with Cheerful White and Cute Pink at Diamond City Lanes.)

--------------------
"Faster than a donut! Stronger than cardboard! I am Wario-Man!!" ~Wario (from WarioWare: Touched!)

"What is Bill Rizer? It is just the name of a single entity who has been gone for centuries." ~Master Contra (from Neo Contra)

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Cyber-Crash
 Posted: Aug 27 2010, 04:47 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

(At a nearby lake, I was training my Machamp and Infernape while Link was at the lake fishing.)

Me: Okay, Machamp and Infernape use ThunderPunch against each other.
(Machamp and Infernape's fists glow yellow and struck each other.)
Me: Good. Now, Infernape use Flare Blitz on that rock.
(Infernape cloaked itself in fire and hits the rock and destroys it.)
Me: Perfect, now Machamp use DynamicPunch on that tree!
(Machmap fists glow and punched at the tree causing it too fall.)
Me: Nice job, you two.

(Link managed to catch something on his fishing line.)
Me: Hey, Link. Looks like you got a bite.
(Link pulled up his catch which turns out to be a small orange ball with 4 stars on it.)
Me: I know what that is. It's a DragonBall. It's said that once you collect all 7 of them, a dragon will be summoned and it can grant you one wish.
Link: Ah...
Me: We better let the other know about this.
(I withdrew my Machamp and Infernape as Link and I took off.)

(Meanwhile, at a field Goku, Gohan, Goten, and Krillin were sparring. After they finished training, they took a break.)

Krilin: Wow, Goku. You're getting better. I can hardly keep up.
Goku: Don't worry about it, Krillin. You're getting stronger, too.
Gohan: Goten, I'm impressed. You gotten even better in sparring.
Goten: Thanks, bro. I never forget with you and my dad taught me.
Krillin: I don't know why you Saiyans keep on training, it's not like the world is in danger again.
Goten: Everything looks like okay to me.
Goku: Yeah, for now...
Gohan: What's wrong, dad?
Goku: I don't know why but I have a feeling that the earth will be in danger.

(Meanwhile, Piccolo is meditating until he felt some power levels.)

Piccolo: Hmm... I sense something and I have a feeling it's not good.

(Piccolo looked at the direction of Diamond City of where the power levels came from.)

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
WarioMan
 Posted: Aug 27 2010, 05:34 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member
Group Icon

(Meanwhile, at WarioWare Inc. in Diamond City...)
Wario: "Ah...this is the life. Pizza time, video games, cool DVDs to watch, and not a care in the world...That's what I call relaxing from collecting super-tough-to-gather-alive treasures!"
Me: "That's cool."
(A knock on the door is heard)
Ami: "I wonder who it is?"
Me: "Maybe it's Mona, 9-Volt, Cheerful White, and Cute Pink. I reckon they've finished their bowling game a little early..."
(I opened the door, and it was the supposed Cute Pink -- despite that she's really Pretty Bomber, the evil square-faced one)
Me: "Um...hello, Pink."
Pretty Bomber: "Why hello there! Such a lovely place, don'tcha think? Yes...the lovely place where I can destroy you!!"
Me: "What?! What are you talking about?!"
Ami: "That's not our round-faced pink pal Cute Pink! That's Pretty Bomber, the evil version of her who's in cahoots with the Five Dastardly Bombers in Super Bomberman 2 on the SNES, and Bomberman Tournament on the GBA!"
Arctic Bomber: "And accompanying her is me, Arctic Bomber! C'mon, Aaron! It's time you got over Ami and stick with me forever!"
Me: "Never!"
(I was about to punch her and Pretty Bomber, just as Arctic Bomber froze me in a block of ice)
Arctic Bomber: "YES! Mine! ALL MINE!!"
(She ties a rope around me, and drags me away)
Arctic Bomber (grunting): "Ughhh...Aaron...you've been putting on a little weight...!"
Ami: "Aaron!"
Pretty Bomber: "Not so fast! Nobody leaves this place when I'm around! Masters Crasher and Blaster sent me to destroy you!"
Ami: "Wario, I'll hold her off! You alert Mona, 9-Volt, Cheerful White, and Cute Pink with your cell phone about the incident!"
Wario: "Got it! I'll also let our good friends Bill Rizer and Lance Bean know of it too!"
(He gets out his cell phone)

(Diamond Dojo...)
Magnet Bomber: "Heh heh heh...so...this is the Diamond Dojo Crasher and Blaster told me about, eh? Well, all of that will soon change! As soon as I swipe the DragonBall -- and kill Kat and Ana -- we're on our way to getting all seven DragonBalls! And since Pretty Bomber's distracting Aaron, Ami, and Wario, they'll be too busy to stop me!"

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Cyber-Crash
 Posted: Aug 27 2010, 06:26 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

(Piccolo flies to the direction of Diamond City.)

Piccolo: Looks like trouble. I better check it out. (flies toward the Diamond City Dojo)

(At the Diamond City Dojo)

Magnet Bomber: Time to look for the Dragonball.
???????: I wouldn't take another step if I were you.

(Magnet Bomber turns around to see Piccolo.)

Magnet Bomber: Who the heck are you?
Piccolo: That's not important. Now, why are you here?
Magnet Bomber: Why? To find the Dragonball so that we can summon the dragon to make our wish, that's why?
Piccolo: I won't let that happen.
Magnet Bomber: Stay out of my way, if you don't want to get hurt.
Piccolo: You're making a mistake if you think you're going to fight me.
Magnet Bomber: If I want to get the Dragonballs, I'll have to take you out first!
Piccolo: Bring it on!

(Magnet Bomber and Piccolo were in their fighting poses as they prepare to fight.)

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
WarioMan
 Posted: Sep 4 2010, 12:56 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member
Group Icon

(Meanwhile, aboard a helicopter above Diamond City...)
Bill: "So this is where the problem's occurring, right?"
Lance: "Pretty much likely."
(Suddenly, he spotted a fight going on at Diamond Dojo)
Bill: "Kat and Ana are probably in danger! We must help them!"

(They dropped down by parachute into Diamond Dojo, while the pilot veered away)
Magnet Bomber: "Okay, mister...whoever you are, prepare to meet your--"
(Before he could even finish, Bill and Lance landed on him, knocking him over)
Bill: "We've come to the rescue!"
Lance: "Hello there. Who are you?"
Piccolo: "My name's Piccolo. And you are...?"
Bill: "I'm Bill Rizer, and this is my buddy Lance Bean."
Lance: "We're a couple mercenaries paid to fight evil. We got a distress call from here."
(Suddenly, Magnet Bomber got up, and kicked Bill and Lance out of the way)
Magnet Bomber: "Grrr...I don't know who you two clowns are, but you just made the biggest mistake of your lives!!"
(Kat and Ana overheard the commotion, and came by to see what was happening...only to get snatched by Magnet Bomber)
Kat: "AAH!!"
Ana: "HELP!!"
Magnet Bomber: "New deal, Mr. Greenie, and muscle-heads: Take me to the DragonBall now, or those two kids get it!"

(Back at WarioWare Inc....)
Wario: "Bill and Lance are helping Kat and Ana at the moment. They just reported to us that they're fighting some blue guy with a magnet emblem on his forehead..."
Ami: "Magnet Bomber!"
Pretty Bomber: "Hmph. So, you've finally figured it all out, eh?"
Ami: "You were intending to stall us so we wouldn't be able to save Kat and Ana in time, let alone attempt to save MY Aaron from Arctic Bomber!"
Pretty Bomber: "And you've already lost! Nyah-nyah! tongue.gif "
(Suddenly, she was kicked from behind by the real Pretty Bomber...Cute Pink.)
Cute Pink: "Nobody goes around attacking my friends, while thinking she's me, and gets away with it!"
Cheerful White: "Huh?"
Mona: "There's two of them..."
Cute Pink: "The square-faced one I just knocked over is an imposter!"
Pretty Bomber: "No! She's fake! Masters Crasher and Blaster gladly took me in, while reviving the rest of us Five Dastardly Bombers!"
Cheerful White: "Oh no!"
Cute Pink: "White, that evil witch in pink is lying to us! She's trying to trick you into thinking that she's the real deal all along and not me! I'll bet those jerks created her to be an evil doppelganger of me!"
Ami: "Wario, you help White and Pink stop the faker, while I go with Mona and 9-Volt to save Aaron."
Wario: "Right!"

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Cyber-Crash
 Posted: Sep 4 2010, 01:43 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

(Meanwhile...)

Goku: I sense some power levels and I have a feeling that we'll be facing some enemies.
Krillin: What do we do, Goku?
Goku: Goten, you and I will find Vegeta and Trunks so we can find out what's going on.
Goten: Okay, dad.
Goku: Krillin, you and Gohan find Piccolo. I have a feeling that he needs help.
Gohan: Okay.

(Goku, Gohan, Goten, and Krillin flew off.)

(At Capsule Corp.)

Bulma: So, Trunks. How was your training with Vegeta?
Trunks: It was alright. I'm training hard as ever.
Vegeta: And I'm training to make sure that Kakorot doesn't surpass me again.
Bulma: Well, I know how you Saiyans are.

(Vegeta and Trunks suddenly sense two familar power levels.)

Bulma: What's wrong?
Vegeta: Kakorot! He's heading this way.
Trunks: And Goten, too.
Bulma: I wonder what will bring them here?
Trunks: We'll find out when they arrive.

(Back to Gohan and Krillin.)

Gohan: I sense Piccolo's energy nearby.
Krillin: Where?
Gohan: At that city.

(Gohan and Krillin flew to Diamond City.)

Krillin: I have a feeling something bad is happening right now.
Gohan: I'll find Piccolo and help him out. Krillin, you try to help out those they need help.
Krillin: Okay, Gohan.

(Gohan flew to the direction of Diamond City Dojo.)

(At the Diamond City Dojo)

Piccolo: Look I don't know why you want the DragonBalls but you're not getting them. Now let the kids go, your business is with me.
Magnet Bomber: Why should I listen to you?
Piccolo: Because if you don't you're going to get hurt.
Magnet Bomber: You hurt me? How?
(Magnet Bomber suddenly gets showered by a barrage of Ki attacks causing him to drop Kat and Ana.)
Magnet Bomber: Who did that?!
Gohan: It was me!
Piccolo: Gohan!
Gohan: Nice to see you again, Piccolo.
Magnet Bomber: Don't intend you're going to fight me.
Gohan: No, I intend to kill you. You holding kids hostages just make you a lot weaker.
Magnet Bomber: WHAT DID YOU SAY, PUNK?!
Gohan: You heard me.
(Magnet Bomber charges angrily at Gohan only to get hit by Gohan. Gohan than kicked Magnet Bomber to a nearby corner.)
Gohan: Are you okay?
Piccolo: Yes. Gohan, these robots or androids of some sort are after the Dragonballs.
Gohan: So my dad is right, we're dealing with more evil.
Piccolo: And I have a feeling that we will dealing with more evildoers that are after the Dragonballs.
Gohan: I'll distract that guy, I have a feeling he's just getting started with me. You start charging your Special move.
Piccolo: I get you mean. Don't worry about me. You just deal with that android.
(Piccolo is charging for his attack while Gohan faces off with an angry Magnet Bomber.)
Magnet Bomber: YOU MORON! I JUST GOT CARELESS IS ALL!
Gohan: You better understand! You cannot defeat me!
Magnet Bomber: I, Magnet Bomber, am not going to be made a fool of!
Gohan: Bring it!

(Gohan and Magnet Bomber are now battling each other.)

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
WarioMan
 Posted: Sep 4 2010, 07:39 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member
Group Icon

(Meanwhile, at the not-so-busy streets of Diamond City, Arctic Bomber was still dragging the frozen me by the rope, despite her being weaker than myself)

Arctic Bomber (still grunting): "Ugh...urrrgh...Aaron, when we're through setting...up a marriage proposal...remind me to put you on a diet!"
(Unfortunately for her, she didn't get away far enough due to the fact that Mona, 9-Volt, and Ami caught up with her)
Mona: "Hold it right there!"
Arctic Bomber (gasps): "You again?!"
9-Volt: "Boy, for a villainess who almost did me in years ago, you sure are a weakling."
Arctic Bomber: "I am so NOT! You're just jealous that I'm prettier than your so-called 'big sister' Mona and that stupid bimbo Ami!"
Ami: "Watch it, potty-mouth! You let my Aaron go this instant!"
Arctic Bomber: "Or else what? You'll show me your prissy little flower collection? laugh.gif "
(Suddenly, Krillin arrived, and she stopped laughing)
Arctic Bomber: "Oookay...who's that?"

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Cyber-Crash
 Posted: Sep 4 2010, 11:25 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Krillin: I can't sense any energy from you, are you an android?
Arctic Bomber: I'm Arctic Bomber, one of the Hate Bombers.
Krillin: Why are you here?
Arctic Bomber: We're here for those things you call DragonBalls.
Krillin: No wonder why Goku is worried. In that case, I won't let you have them. Now let that guy or you have to face me!
Arctic Bomber: (angrily) Fine! I'll take you on!
Krillin: (thinking) Now to see if my training with Goku payed off.

(At Diamond City Dojo. Gohan gets the upper hand against Magnet Bomber.)

Gohan: You can't beat me!
Magnet Bomber: Grr! I can't let you beat me! It's not over yet.
Gohan: Oh, it's over all right.

(Gohan teleports.)

Magnet Bomber: Hey, where did you go?!
Gohan: I'm over here!

(Gohan is seen behind Piccolo.)

Piccolo: Now to finish you!
Magnet Bomber: Crap!
Piccolo: SPECIAL BEAM CANNON!

(Piccolo fires his Special Beam Cannon and hits Magnet Bomber as the beam goes straight through him.)

Piccolo: There, he won't bother us again.

(Magnet Bomber was taken down by Piccolo's Special Beam Cannon. Before dying, Magnet Bomber had this to say.)

Magnet Bomber: Why... why you... my partners are already here in this city... They'll destroy you all...
Gohan: In this case, we better help save the city. I think Krillin will need some help, too.
Piccolo: Gohan, you stay here and keep an eye on those ninja kids. I'll try to take out the rest of these so called "Hate Bombers".
Gohan: Okay, Piccolo.

(Piccolo leaves Diamond City Dojo. Meanwhile, Goku and Goten arrive at Capsule Corp. Vegeta, Trunks, and Bulma came out of the building.)

Bulma: Goku, what brings you here?
Goku: Bulma, do you have the Dragon Radar?
Bulma: Sure, are you looking for the DragonBalls?
Goku: You can say that.
Trunks: I'll get the radar.
(Trunks went into Capsule Corp. to get the radar.)
Vegeta: Kakorot, why is important that we get the DragonBalls?
Goku: Because I have a feeling that some evil villains will look for them.
(Trunks came out with the Dragon Radar.)
Trunks: I got it.
Goku: Great, Trunks, you and Goten, use the Dragon Radar to locate the Dragonballs.
Goten and Trunks: Okay!
Bulma: Be careful, Trunks!
(Goten and Trunks fly off to look for the Dragonballs.)
Vegeta: Are you saying that we should look for the Dragonballs?
Goku: Yes, if anyone try to get the Dragonballs for their selfish needs, something bad will happen. Besides, if we run into any bad guys, we have a chance to test our skills.
Vegeta: Okay, I'll help you out.
Goku: Thanks, Vegeta. Now, grab on, I'll use my Instant Transmission to head to where one of the Dragonballs might be.
(Vegeta grabs on to Goku.)
Vegeta: Well, what are you waiting for?
Goku: We'll see you later, Bulma.
(Goku put his two fingers on his forehead and he and Vegeta disappeared. Goku's Instant Transmission teleported him and Vegeta to Tomoeda.)
Vegeta: What are we doing here, Kakorot?
Goku: Before we look for the Dragonballs, we need someone that leaves somewhere in this town to help us.
Vegeta: Who might that be?
Goku: You'll know when we get there. Now, let's go.

(Goku and Vegeta fly off throughout the town.)

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
WarioMan
 Posted: Sep 5 2010, 01:13 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member
Group Icon

(As Gohan picked up Kat and Ana at Diamond Dojo, Bill and Lance woke up from being knocked unconscious)
Bill: "Ow...I feel like there's been a heavy metal concert in my head..."
Lance: "What happened?"
Gohan: "You two got knocked out by Magnet Bomber, but Piccolo and I managed to kill him."
Bill: "That's a relief. At least he didn't get the DragonBall."
Lance: "Maybe Kat and Ana's sensei knows about this DragonBall...?"
Bill: "What bothers me is: Who resurrected that guy, along with the rest of his partners under their title 'Five Dastardly Bombers'?"
Lance: "My sentiments exactly. But whoever restored them back to life also brought forth the Hate Bombers -- Arctic Bomber, Axe Bomber, Blaze Bomber, and Sniper Bomber..."

(Back at WarioWare Inc....)
Pretty Bomber: "So...uh...no hard feelings, right, guys? *laughs nervously*"
Wario: "Wanna bet?"
(He punches her, while Cheerful White and Cute Pink blasted her with their bombs)
Cheerful White: "We gotcha now!"
Cute Pink: "Now give up and run away!"
Pretty Bomber: "This was just the beginning! By now, my lovely new partner Arctic Bomber will have finally made Aaron her eternal slave!"
Wario: "Not anymore! There can be only one pink Bomber-gal around here!"
Cheerful White: "And it sure isn't you!"
(They dealt their finishing blows to evil Pretty Bomber)
Pretty Bomber: "NOOOO!!!"
(As she began dying, she said her last words...)
Pretty Bomber: "You...you still haven't...won yet...and Bomberman...you'll soon end up with me when you die..."
(She explodes, and is reduced to dust)

(Meanwhile, down at the underworld...)
Crasher: "No...no no...NO! You cannot be freakin' serious! Magnet Bomber AND Pretty Bomber, wiped out at the same time?!?"
Blaster: "Oh man, that's just great. Well, because of this, we've pretty much missed our favorite TV show by now. Oh, what was it called again? Oh yeah, I think I remember now. I think it was called...Attack of the STUPID BUNGLING IDIOTS WHO CAN'T EVEN KILL A GOODY-TWO-SHOED IDIOT JUST TO SWIPE A STUPID DRAGONBALL!!"
Blaze Bomber: "Whoa, whoa, whoa, there! Relax, masters! At least Arctic Bomber's still alive...right?"
Axe Bomber: "Besides, Magnet Bomber was doomed to fail. I mean, he was a wuss anyway. I think he and Arctic Bomber deserve each other."
Golem Bomber: "Hmph. Now only Plasma Bomber, Brain Bomber, and I remain. If those...goody-two-shoed idiots want those DragonBalls so much, then they'll have to go through me and Axe Bomber. We shall test their brawn!"
Axe Bomber: "And if they fail the test, they can kiss their heads good-bye!"
Crasher: "Spare me the details and KILL THOSE IDIOTS! I don't care where you go to get the DragonBalls -- just do something! Take the radar for all I care!"
Golem Bomber: "I shall return..."
(He turns to his own leader)
Golem Bomber: "I won't fail you, my liege."
(He and Axe Bomber take their leave to a randomly-chosen possible location of one of the DragonBalls...Tomoeda, Japan)

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Dunenilo
 Posted: Sep 7 2010, 07:08 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 7

I'm not going to back out on this so I'm joining

I'll be adding

Myself (my oc)
Julie
Ratchet
Clank
Dr. Nefarious
Lawrence

--------------------
*new HHPAY sig under construction*

user posted image

Stamps
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

-Games I'm looking forward to-

PS4
-Kingdom Hearts 3

Wii U
-Splatoon
-Zelda Wii U

3DS
-Zelda Majora's Mask 3DS

Video Game Wishlist
-Metroid games
-Lego Indiana Jones
-Contra games
-Sly 4

Garry's Mod HHPAY Project Progression
Yumi Ragdoll: 80% Completed (1.0 Model is completed for now)
Ami Ragdoll: Yet to start on
Julie Ragdoll: Yet to start on
Kaz Ragdoll: Yet to start on
Jeng Kang: Yet to start on
Tekirai: Yet to start on
Atchan: Yet to start on
Janice: Yet to start on
(Simply put, I have a bunch of HHPAY GMod ragdolls planned)

"Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the Goblin City to take back the child you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours and my Kingdom is as great. You have no power over me."
-Labyrinth-
PMEmail PosterMSN
^
Cyber-Crash
 Posted: Sep 7 2010, 07:28 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

(Somewhere, Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi are in the forest.)

Luigi: Mario, what are we doing here again?
Mario: We're looking for the Toad Brigade. They said that they found something very interesting.
Luigi: Oh.

(Yoshi sees the Toad Brigade and alerted the Mario Bros.)

Mario: Great job, Yoshi. Now, let's meet up with them.

(Meanwhile, Goten and Trunks' journey to look for the Dragonballs brought them to the Sinnoh region.)

Goten: Wow. I don't know where we are but this region is big.
Trunks: Yeah but with the Dragon Radar, looking to the Dragonball shouldn't be much of a problem.

(At Tomeoda.)

Vegeta: Kakarot! Tell me who are we looking for again?
Goku: Well, we are at the neighborhood where she lives.
Vegeta: Wait, so it's a female.
Goku: Yep, she's human that's a sure. I hear that she has some magic cards that has helped her during her adventures.
Vegeta: Magic cards? You got to be joking!
Goku: I'm not joking, Vegeta. She may look like a kid that is slightly older Goten and Trunks but she said to be the Mistress of Cards. Or a least that's how I heard it...
Vegeta: So is that the house?
Goku: Yep.
Vegeta: Well, what are we waiting for? Get her out here!
Goku: Hold on, Vegeta. We should let her know what's going on first. Also, we should stay for some food. Can't fight and look for the Dragonballs on an empty stomach, you know.
Vegeta: ...

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
WarioMan
 Posted: Sep 7 2010, 10:08 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member
Group Icon

(Meanwhile, back at Diamond City...)

Arctic Bomber: "You think you can beat me? It's go-time, baldy!"
Krillin: "Wanna bet?"
(Arctic Bomber tries to freeze Krillin with an ice storm, but he teleported out)
Arctic Bomber: "Huh??? What the...?"
(Krillin re-appears behind her, and kicks her in the back)
Arctic Bomber: "AAAHH!!"
Ami: "Now to follow it up with my bombs!"
(She blasts Arctic Bomber with her Fire Bombs)
Arctic Bomber: "OWWW!!"
Mona: "C'mon, 9-Volt, we need to thaw the ice to free Aaron."
9-Volt: "Right!"
(The twosome go and try to melt the ice, but not without drawing Arctic Bomber's attention)
Arctic Bomber: "Oh no, you're not! Aaron belongs to me, and only ME!"
(Suddenly, Piccolo spots her from above, as well as Krillin)
Arctic Bomber: "I'll have you know they don't call me Mistress of the Cold for nothing! There's absolutely nothing you can do to stop me!"
Ami (muttering): "More like mean old jerk."

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Skin made by Kman of Kskins