Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Creat your own HHPAY Episode, Post them here
Jetblackheartgirl92
 Posted: Apr 25 2009, 12:33 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 13

Awards: None

Demi Demi/DemiAmiYumi
Demi Demi:Yumi gets in a freak accident and thinks she's Demi Lovato and tries to be like her XD
DemiAmiYumi:Kaz intoduces an new Band to them Demi Lovato Who's actually an Cute girl with a great Voice.Yumi likes her and starts hanging out with her.Will Ami get Yumi back? XDDD

--------------------
user posted image
Staaay fresh!-calie and Marie,splatoon

user posted image
"You mess with me your playing with fire! I'm Glitter Sunny!"-Kelesy glitter sunny from Glitter Force
user posted image
"Cool, swift as the winter wind. I'm glitter breeze!"- chloe/glitter breeze from glitter force
user posted image
Some of my favorite glitter sunny Japanese songs ever
One for all http://christylovesmikey92.tumblr.com/post...l-smile-precure
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
Zillaman
 Posted: May 2 2009, 02:08 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 9

Good ones.

Slippery Shoes/Cat Scratched Fever/Downhearted Ami

Slippery Shoes: Kaz keeps forgeting to tie his shoes, which puts him in bad situations.

Cat Scratched Fever: Kaz is scatched by Jang Keng and Tekerai and thinks he has "Mad Cat Diasaes"

Downhearted Ami: Ami is depressed all of a sudden, which leaves Yumi and Kaz to try to cheer her up.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Thanks, Shaddie-chan. My loving sister.
PM
^
Jetblackheartgirl92
 Posted: Jul 15 2009, 12:31 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Drivers ED/Fangirl Yumi
Drivers ED:Yumi needs to get her Driver Lisenssie to Pass her Drivers ED Test
[A/N:based on an Jonas Brothers:living The Dream Episode XDD]
Fangirl Yumi:Yumi becomes a Fangirl of Jonas Brothers by watching their Youtube Videos XD

Living The Dream(special One Hour Episode):Ami and Yumi Share their whole Adeventure Through Band Reaserals,Meeting Their Fans,and New Stage Features Jonas Brothers and Demi Lovato in the Special Episode.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
"You mess with me your playing with fire! I'm Glitter Sunny!"-Kelesy glitter sunny from Glitter Force
user posted image
"Cool, swift as the winter wind. I'm glitter breeze!"- chloe/glitter breeze from glitter force
user posted image
^
Zillaman
 Posted: Aug 22 2009, 07:57 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Rock Legend- 3 Part episode.

Rock Legend: An old rockstar that Kaz used to manage returns. Ami and Yumi like the rocker at first but then Kaz starts to pay more attention to him then to the girls. When Kaz announces he's firing Ami and Yumi, Ami and Yumi are out of the job. What will they do now?

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Jetblackheartgirl92
 Posted: Aug 23 2009, 06:09 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Love Sick(three part episode)
Love Sick:Yumi is in love for Nick Lucas from School What happens if Yumi falls in love with another guy named Joe Lucas from School.Nick and Joe are brothers who both love the same girl.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
^
Zillaman
 Posted: Aug 31 2009, 10:16 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Cartooni Yumi/ Changes/ Bad Domo

Cartooni Yumi: The girl's animators put Ami and Yumi in a bunch of cartoon parodies.

Changes: Kaz tries to make Ami and Yumi more up to date with their styles.

Bad Domo: When Domo begins tearing things up, the cats are blamed for it.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Jetblackheartgirl92
 Posted: Jan 8 2010, 11:34 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Guitar madness/Don't Leave me/First Love

Guitar madness:Yumi goes crazy over an New Guitar that's like Kevin's XD

Don't Leave me:Yumi misses Nick Jonas after he left for a World Tour.Yumi Remembers He promised to see her again if he couldn't see her eyes(based on Hello Beautiful by Jonas Brothers)

First Love:Ami falls in Love Joe Jonas Yumi thinks Ami has her first Crush.But their Just friends.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
^
Kaseykockroach
 Posted: Nov 9 2011, 09:29 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 103

Twin Trouble:Yumi is threatened she has to control her temper else be kicked out of the band (implied she recently lost her temper in public). Desperate, she hires a sophisticated, charming doppleganger to win her job and friends back. Unfortunately, the doppleganger grows to like her new surroundings, her riches, her fame, and especially touching the guitar...

Phantom of Rock (a remake): Yumi giving a particularly poor performance during rehearsal, Kaz and Ami respond to a conveniently-placed ad for "Rock N Roll Rehabilitation, courtesy of the Phantom of Rock" by sending Yumi there, unaware Yumi is being sent to the mansion of a deranged fan who "collects" famous rock stars that fall for his trap.

The Great Outdoors: Crashing the bus in the middle of the night (Kaz fell asleep at the wheel, as one can imply), the three try staying in Bates Motel. Kaz not being one to offer to pay the bill (and of course only exclaiming this fact at the last minute, just as the girls are unpacking, just close and loud enough for the manager to hear and throw them out before exclaiming "Oh, mother's calling! Coming mother!"), Ami cheerfully suggest the three camp out for the night.

Yankee Doodle Yumi: Yumi, short on cash, and her two roommates short on generosity, gets a job at a lockheed, mainly dealing with her drill sergeant-esque boss towering (literally) over her.

Spy Swatter: Agent Y is a government courier entrusted with top secret papers which she must keep away from spies.

Guerrilla My Dreams: Agent Y tries to intercept a Nazi troop carrier.

Yumi and the Twelve Months: Yumi travels through time with the aid of a magic grandfather clock.

The Gothic Guacho: Two Gun Yumi rides into a western town (Jang Keng as her "trusty steed") with a sackload of money, which wanted outlaw Don Prima the kid attempts to steal with the aid of his henchman Brit and Tiff.

H2 Oh No: Agent Y is sent on an underwater expedition to retrieve a sunken treasure, facing sharks, giant octipi, and notorious criminal and thief and brute Don Prima.

--------------------
Closetshipper.deviantart.com

user posted image
PMUsers WebsiteAOLYahooMSN
^
Jetblackheartgirl92
 Posted: Nov 9 2011, 10:03 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Paris With Love/Paris With Love(part 2)/Younger slibings
Paris With Love:Ami,Yumi,and Kaz go to Paris,France for an privite concert,Yumi looks around the city shopping with Ami, and soon finds herself as the lead girl for the "Just In Love" Music Video for Joe Jonas.Yumi doesn't know anything about being an lead girl in a video.Ami teaches her how to be an lead girl in an music video.
Paris With Love(part 2):first day of the Just In Love shoot.Yumi feels nervous for first time and Joe meets Yumi and falls head over heels over her.Yumi quickly learns that Joe Jonas is an famous member of the Jonas Brothers, Yumi gets the whole idea that Joe Jonas and Her are mostly alike.
Younger Siblings:Ami and Yumi meets their younger siblings Yuri Yoshimura,who's younger than her but still an toodler.Karia,Who is Ami's little sister same thing as Yuri. Yumi has to watch both Karia and Yuri while Ami and Kaz go to the mall, Yumi is stuck with the two.

Yumi's memories(full hour episode):Yumi finds an photo album of her when she was growing up and goes through it.Yumi finds an old photo of her dad and her, before he died,Yumi holds back tears and runs towards her room and remembers her memories of him.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
^
Kaseykockroach
 Posted: Nov 10 2011, 05:23 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Big Waldo (a remake): Another ruined vacation, as a swamp tour is interrupted by the notorious giant, bloodthirsty crocodile, devouring the guide and most of the passengers, Yumi being the only survivor able to climb up a tree to safety. In this tale of grim, black psychosis, she must do what she can to survive (both mentally and physically), the crocodile always there below the tree, following her every movement from below, waiting for Yumi to snap and foolishly attempt to climb down and swim to shore...Not to mention, branches keep snapping off, giving her less and less room. AND, the tides coming up, so soon the tree will be flooded under...
Don't worry, she eventually defeats the crocodile single-handedly and the passengers get spit out.

--------------------

user posted image
^
Zillaman
 Posted: Nov 10 2011, 09:42 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Great ideas!

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Predalien Master
 Posted: Dec 11 2011, 05:13 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 136

I try those episodes,Ninja love: Ami fall in love with a red ninja and Yumi fall in love with a black ninja in Tokyo, there are very misteryus because they dont ´t want somebody see there face, they don´t want remove there mask, Ami and Yumi wanna have a relation of love with there ninjas, the ninjas show interesting with Ami and Yumi, there rock queens, composite a song of love for Ami and Yumi.
TVnator: Kaz broke the TV then Ami and Yumi buy and special model from a miteryus black market, then in the bus Kaz push a strange button from the control, then the TV transform into a robot and try to exterminate Kaz, now Ami, Yumi and Kaz have to try to stop the bot using other robot.
Play, Kaz, play!: Kaz play online a game of Yumi have play in the computer, but in a terrible rain Kaz forget close the windows and a thunder hit the computer and send Kaz in the game, Ami and Yumi try to help Kaz playing the game defeating the other players and quite Kaz from the game.
PMEmail Poster
^
Kaseykockroach
 Posted: Jan 25 2012, 08:40 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Ghost of the Jungle: Ami and Yumi, while on a safari vacation, are forced to get involved in a wild goose chase for a 2000-pound, man-eating white tiger, by their criminally insane tour guide, who apparently has always been luring unsuspecting tourists into his fake, staged tour so he can use them as bait to catch the tiger he's been after for decades.

--------------------

user posted image
^
Kaseykockroach
 Posted: Feb 25 2012, 07:49 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Wax On, Wax Off: Yumi, Atchan and Kaz are dragged by Ami to attend a midnight show at a (unbeknownst to them until it's too late) cursed wax museum, where, if one steps over the boundary line for each exhibit, are transported into the world of that display, where the wax characters are alive and real. The problem? The show they were attending was a shrine to horror movies. As Kaz, Ami and Atchan get torn apart by zombies, and bitten by vampires, and devoured by werewolves, Yumi eventually catches on, and must a way to break the curse before sunrise, else her friends be trapped in the museum displays forever.

--------------------

user posted image
^
Zillaman
 Posted: Feb 25 2012, 01:49 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I like your ideas, Kasey.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Skin made by Kman of Kskins