Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Creat your own HHPAY Episode, Post them here
Zillaman
 Posted: Nov 15 2008, 07:35 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 9

Awards: None

Here's some of mine.

Pet Peeved/ Heat Stroke/ Get Fit

Pet Peeved: Yumi finds a hurt bird outside of the bus bus and takes care of it. However, she doesn't want Ami or Kaz to see it, worried they'll make fun of her.

Heat Stroke: The girls get trapped in the desert and are startving for food.

Get Fit: Kaz takes Ami and Yumi to a gym so that they can get into shape. However, the gym is owned by a trainer named Musle Tusle who is a big jerk.

Double, Double, Ami In Trouble: A full half-hour episode as Ami finds a girl who looks exactly like her. However, Ami and the girl get mixed up and so now the girl is on tour with Yumi and Kaz and Ami is stuck at home with the girls mom.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Thanks, Shaddie-chan. My loving sister.
PM
^
Jetblackheartgirl92
 Posted: Nov 15 2008, 08:51 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 13

Here's Mine!
Sister Yum/Shocking Moment(Parts one and two)
Sister Yumi: Ami Thinks Yumi is Her Sister and starts taking care of Her...

YuShocking Moment(Part one):Kaz Takes The Girls to the Doctor's.Yumi is Scared of the Doctor.and later The Doctor tells Kaz that Yumi has Autsim...
Shocking Moment(part two):After the Doctor's Vist Yumi starts Crying and Throws a Fit after she wanted an Doll. She wants at an Store.Ami Realizes she had Autism..At the Concert Yumi gets scared of the Loud Nosies around her...Ami needs to help her out and need her to Claim down...Yumi Plays Guitar while Ami is Singing.Yumi feels Claim with her around her...

(A/N:The Two Partier Episode Based on What I Have)

--------------------
user posted image
Staaay fresh!-calie and Marie,splatoon

user posted image
"You mess with me your playing with fire! I'm Glitter Sunny!"-Kelesy glitter sunny from Glitter Force
user posted image
"Cool, swift as the winter wind. I'm glitter breeze!"- chloe/glitter breeze from glitter force
user posted image
Some of my favorite glitter sunny Japanese songs ever
One for all http://christylovesmikey92.tumblr.com/post...l-smile-precure
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
stevenpuffyfan
 Posted: Nov 16 2008, 10:28 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Guests

--

Yumi having Autism like me and Aaron. That's hilarous!

I got one special episode, if I own it.

Newbie: The cameo appearance of me as Steve joins Puffy band and loves to draw cartoons of Ami and Yumi.

Newbie part 2: I kept getting nervous around Ami because I have a crush on her.

Newbie part 3: Ami did find out I have a crush on her since Yumi figured it out.
^
Jetblackheartgirl92
 Posted: Nov 23 2008, 12:14 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I have an Half hour Episode
Ami and Yumi's Rival:The First appearance of Demi and Selena. Selena and Demi Challenges Ami and Yumi to a Battle of the Bands If They win both Ami and Yumi have to give up their Manager and Their Carcer in Rock 'N' Roll.Ami trips over an Micophone stand and Stumbs her Toe.It's Up to Yumi to save the day singing an solo that will Rock the Crowd with her Amazing Voice!

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
"You mess with me your playing with fire! I'm Glitter Sunny!"-Kelesy glitter sunny from Glitter Force
user posted image
"Cool, swift as the winter wind. I'm glitter breeze!"- chloe/glitter breeze from glitter force
user posted image
^
CurlyQPride
 Posted: Nov 23 2008, 06:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 23

Pageant: Ami and Yumi are in tour of Texas and all the sudden they are suddenly mistaken for two pageant Queens, the result having them end up in "Miss Texas" show XD

The result? Yumi wants to leave immediatly sick of the the prissy Beauty queens and snooty judges, but what happens when Ami doesn't want to leave and actually wants to do anything to win? Yumi trys to ruin the pageant and teach the snooty queens a lesson as Ami wants to just be a part of it and win the grand prize!

XD

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Zillaman
 Posted: Jan 2 2009, 12:13 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here's one.

Dirty Mouth Yumi/Pie Kitties/Critisized

Dirty Mouth Yumi: Yumi accedently says a swear word while performing.

Pie Kitties: Jang Keng and Tekerai try to get a pie from a yard that's guarded by a vicious dog.

Critisized: Ami and Yumi keep getting hate mail from somebody.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
stevenpuffyfan
 Posted: Jan 2 2009, 12:15 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Guests

--

they use silly sounds to censor swear words, you know that. I can use music sounds to censor Yumi's bad mouth.
^
Zillaman
 Posted: Jan 2 2009, 12:42 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

That's what I was thinking.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
WarioMan
 Posted: Jan 2 2009, 01:23 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Warioware fanatic
Member No.: 15

Birthday Prank/Puffytainment/Yumi Yumi

Birthday Prank -- Kaz books a concert for Ami and Yumi to play at WarioWare Inc., in Diamond City, to celebrate 9-Volt's birthday. At first, they thought it would be the same as the incident from 'Brat Attack', but not this time--9-Volt's a good kid. Unfortunately, the concert is cut short as Wario and Waluigi thought it would be fun to pull off some crazy pranks on 9-Volt while Mona is at work today, while capturing this footage on camera to upload on YouTube. Ami doesn't want little 9-Volt to suffer on his birthday, so she and Yumi need to protect him while having fun with him on his birthday.

Puffytainment -- In a desperate--or, so Kaz wants the girls to think--attempt to earn a lot of money, Kaz wants Ami and Yumi to make a video game and sell it to the masses for cash. The catch is, they don't know the first thing about making video games, and Kaz wants it finished by the end of the week!

Yumi Yumi -- Similar to 'Ami Ami', but in a different way. Ami gets into a freak accident, and she thinks she's Yumi.

--------------------
"Faster than a donut! Stronger than cardboard! I am Wario-Man!!" ~Wario (from WarioWare: Touched!)

"What is Bill Rizer? It is just the name of a single entity who has been gone for centuries." ~Master Contra (from Neo Contra)

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
-A very special thanks to Kenshin (aka. Yumifan) for these sigs.-
PM
^
Jetblackheartgirl92
 Posted: Jan 3 2009, 03:57 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I have one!
Spies!:The First Appearance of Jonas Brothers.Ami and Yumi must Help Jonas Brothers on an Spy Mission to stop an Evil Doer from Taking over the World. Yumi thinks working with Them is good idea.Yumi gets paired up with Joe Jonas on the Mission to defeat the Evil Doer.

A/N:The Idea was from the New TV Series called JONAS.it's an New show on Disney Channel is coming in May. I thought Ami and Yumi with Jonas Brothers would make an Awesome Pairing.
watch this Video and see what I mean.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUe_kn2nbX8&feature=related

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
^
i_love_ami
 Posted: Feb 1 2009, 08:02 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 41

I've thought of one.

Skwisgaar Went Down to Japan

An obvious reference to the Devil Went Down to Georgia, Puffy and Dethklok end up running into each other whilst on tour. Both bands, as well as thier fans, are haveing a fight as to who's a better guitarist, Yumi or Skwisgaar. Ami decides that the two should have contest to see who's better. The rest of the episode deals with the two guitarists preparing for the show whilst the fans end up getting into a huge battle (literaly) about who will win. Also, there's a bit of competition for the mic between Ami and Nathen. The episode is a full half hour.

--------------------
user posted image

"I am the Doctor and this is my spoon!" -The Doctor

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100...84908091&v=info
PMUsers WebsiteYahoo
^
Zillaman
 Posted: Feb 1 2009, 08:32 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Nice.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Renegade CH
 Posted: Feb 13 2009, 07:34 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 27

TV out!- Ami and yumi dont have satelite

Music Monster- Yumi's new pet is and Guitar Monster

Rock vs School- A school prohibits music and the students are sad, so ami and yumi begins to rock out the school

I'm not good with details XD

--------------------
user posted image
Renegade's point, is being taken...
PMEmail Poster
^
Jetblackheartgirl92
 Posted: Feb 13 2009, 10:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Crush(Valentimes daySpecial full hour Episode):Yumi has an Crush on one of the Jonas Brothers Named Nick Jonas.Yumi Spots Him and Fallen in Love with Him.Yumi Thinks Nick is the Right Guy for Her.Yumi and Nick started Dating.Ami has an Crush on Joe Jonas.Ami thinks Her and Joe might fall in love.Ami and Joe also started Dating.

What do You guys Think?

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
^
stevenpuffyfan
 Posted: Apr 24 2009, 04:26 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Guests

--

Here's another one I thought up

Puffy BC 2: I was in it this time as early cartoonist to make images on rocks and I live alone like 250 yards away. When Ami finds, she falls in love with me and made a wild goose chase around the area.
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Skin made by Kman of Kskins