Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Sonic 4 episode 2 has been announced!!!, Anyone excited about it?
xDarkT769x
 Posted: Feb 21 2012, 05:51 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 107

Awards: None

Cause I know I am. Finally Tails is playable again! ( or atleast he'd better be playable) & Metal Sonic (My favorite Sonic character EVER!) is also in this game! Tell me your thoughts on this.
PM
^
WarioMan
 Posted: Jun 5 2012, 12:02 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Warioware fanatic
Member No.: 15

Awards: None

I tried the demo version of Sonic 4: Episode II when it came out for XBLA (on my end). I didn't buy it, but I thought it was okay like with Episode I.

Oh, and just out of curiosity, I checked its online leaderboards to see if certain jackasses like THEno1SonicFan (I think he came back as THEno1SonicFan2, if I recall) had the balls to hack their way to the top with absurdly high scores, despite having gotten the ban hammer long ago back in Episode I. Fortunately, I only saw around two of them on top, but still, the fact that guys like him would show up with hacked scores didn't surprise me one bit. Most of the time, though, he's on top in EVERY section of the online leaderboards.

--------------------
"Faster than a donut! Stronger than cardboard! I am Wario-Man!!" ~Wario (from WarioWare: Touched!)

"What is Bill Rizer? It is just the name of a single entity who has been gone for centuries." ~Master Contra (from Neo Contra)

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
-A very special thanks to Kenshin (aka. Yumifan) for these sigs.-
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Skin made by Kman of Kskins