Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Steven, The Next Contra?, my own contra roleplay.
Stevenator-20xx
 Posted: Dec 7 2011, 02:43 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Awards: None

Hello everyone.

I decided to do another roleplay for my own Contra Adventure.

In this roleplay, this dragonshaped alien is called, The Sly Green Nero wreaking havoc!

But before that happened, I discovered a hidden training base and 1 of my ancestors named "Vincent" fought alongside with Bill and Lance's ancestors in 1600's and to help out my friends better, I trained myself to be a Contra behind my friends backs. Also for heads up, somewhere in this roleplay, I will get killed in this roleplay by sacrificing myself by jumping in the air in front of Ami, shooting back at them while taking enemy hits and died sometime later after that round of fighting, but also good news is also I will be brought back to life. You'll see wink.gif

Quick Note: This roleplay and future fan-fic is not part of the DCC timeline series.

Here are the roleplayers:

Me
Aaron (WarioMan)
Adam (Dunenilo

and here are the characters in this roleplay

Allies:

Ami
Yumi
Bill Rizer
Lance Bean
Teen Titans
Jak and Daxter
Ratchet and Clank
Dark Prince by DarkPrince2007 from deviantart
Green Bonsai my ninja
Jenny XJ9

Enemies:

Sly Green Nero: Villian

Hate Bombers:
Axe Bomber
Sniper Bomber
Volcano Bomber
Mosquito Bomber
Boxer Bomber
Psycho Bomber
Facist Bomber

Neutral:

Johnny Bravo
FHFIF
Rocko
Sheldon
Brad
Tuck
Steven's Ancestor named Vincent (in heaven)
Aaron's parents (in heaven)

Who will play:

Steven:
----------
Myself
Jak and Daxter
Jenny XJ9
Rocko
Dark Prince

Aaron:
----------
Himself
Sly Green Nero
Hate Bombers
Ami
Bill Rizer
Lance Bean
Teen Titans
His Parents (in heaven)
Vincent, Steven's Ancestor (in heaven)

Adam:
---------
Himself
Brad
Tuck
Sheldon
Ratchet and Clank

So please make this roleplay a success. I might even put it all together into a fan-fic ^^

--------------------
Around here however we don't look backwards for very long, we keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things because were curious... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths
- Walt Disney

When you create your own character(s), your character(s) will be grateful for bringing them into existence
- myself
PMEmail PosterMSN
^
WarioMan
 Posted: Dec 12 2011, 01:21 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Warioware fanatic
Member No.: 15

Awards: None

Five years had passed since the Alien Wars...

Bill Rizer and Lance Bean were hailed as heroes of Earth, for having overthrown the vile Red Falcon and his loyal Bomberman-like generals, the Hate Bombers. As the years went by, one of the original four saw the light and turned coat to the good side, choosing to live with Penny Crygor -- granddaughter of Dr. Crygor -- in Diamond City as her assistant. The other Hate Bomber got kicked out and decided to work for herself, not giving a care about world domination.

Only two Hate Bombers remained loyal as ever: Sniper Bomber, self-proclaimed King of the Snipers...and Axe Bomber, a homicidal maniac who calls himself the Heavy-Duty Chopper. Recently, there had been strange readings of a new group of alien terrorists, led by a dragon-like alien known only as the "Sly Green Nero." So far, only a few who had encountered him and his own breed of Hate Bombers were fortunate enough to escape with their lives, to tell their stories. Fortunately, though, this enemy group hasn't begun any worldwide invasions yet...

Meanwhile, a hidden training base was just discovered by someone rumored to be a descendant of the one named "Vincent"...

--------------------
"Faster than a donut! Stronger than cardboard! I am Wario-Man!!" ~Wario (from WarioWare: Touched!)

"What is Bill Rizer? It is just the name of a single entity who has been gone for centuries." ~Master Contra (from Neo Contra)

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
-A very special thanks to Kenshin (aka. Yumifan) for these sigs.-
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Skin made by Kman of Kskins