> Agent Y Returns
Kaseykockroach
 Posted: Jun 18 2011, 06:56 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 103

Awards: None

A simple, tongue-in-cheek spy caper, starring Yumi Yoshimura as Agent Y, and her 'sidekick', Monkey (from Dexter's Laboratory). All that's required is for everyone to be in-character (and have dialogue and interaction more specific and personality-based than "Hi, I'm so-and-so!", "Nice to meet you, so-and-so!". The cast will be rather small I'm afraid, so simply choose the character you wish to play. Most of all, don't take this too seriously, have as much fun with the characters as possible, even if it means violent slapstick, shattering the fourth wall, and/or beautifully insane and chaotic chase scenes. Story details will be worked out before we begin, as we figure out who plays who (if anyone wants to go through with this idea anyway tongue.gif ).
The cast:
Yumi/Agent Y

Monkey

Brit & Tiff

Ami

Atchan

Julie

Plotline: Wanted criminals Brit & Tiff (Wanted for robbery, murder, destruction of public property, arsony, bootlegging, kicking puppies, choking kittens, and jawalking) have, in a grand elaborate heist (with Julie as their henchwoman), stolen the pip crystals from the local archelogical museum. With Julie having framed Ami for the crime, Yumi is persuaded to come out of "very, very early retirement" and return as Agent Y to locate the pip crystals, defeat Brit & Tiff, clear Ami's name, all while putting up with Atchan's 'help', and her eventual tagalong Monkey.
However, I'm afraid I haven't been able to decide certain story details just yet (just how Atchan gets involved, for example. As for the latter, Yumi & Monkey have just always 'clicked' with me as a duo, hopefully I won't be in the minority on that. Alas, I haven't figured out just how Monkey would get involved either). Hopefully you guys can help, if you're interested in this idea. smile.gif

--------------------
Closetshipper.deviantart.com

user posted image
PMUsers WebsiteAOLYahooMSN
^
Zillaman
 Posted: Jun 19 2011, 01:19 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 9

Sounds good!

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Thanks, Shaddie-chan. My loving sister.
PM
^
Kaseykockroach
 Posted: Nov 15 2011, 03:46 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 103

I guess no one wants to join? xD

--------------------
Closetshipper.deviantart.com

user posted image
PMUsers WebsiteAOLYahooMSN
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Skin made by Kman of Kskins