> Selling a Signed Puffy AmiYumi Poster
EvanDood
 Posted: Dec 21 2013, 03:39 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 227

Awards: None

Hey all!!
I'll be perfectly honest with you, I am no longer a fan of Puffy AmiYumi, however I used to be when I was younger. That being said, I'm looking to get rid of my old Puffy AmiYumi stuff (which consists of just a CD and a poster). My only reason for both joining and posting on this forum is to let you guys (the die-hard fans!!) know that I am looking to sell my signed Puffy AmiYumi poster on Ebay. It is one of only 150 in the United States that were given out for free to the first 150 people to buy the soundtrack to Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi from Sony's online store. This is a very rare poster, and as such will be priced accordingly. Of course, if no one buys it at this significantly high price it will definitely be re-posted with a much lower price, but keep in mind that someone may buy it before you do. It's in fairly good condition, and once someone buys it I'll ship it pretty much as soon as I get the notification.

I just wanted you all to know, and hey, since I'm curious: anybody else have this poster?

Have a great day, and I sincerely hope you check out my listing!! :3 http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/Yumi_Fan/Puffy%20Sprites/kazchat.gif

Here's the listing!!
user posted image
PM
^
Jetblackheartgirl92
 Posted: Dec 26 2013, 05:05 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 13

Awards: None

I really would love to own that! My uncle has a ebay store I can ask him ie facebook to get it for me; after all he did get me an hhpay playset for my 21st birthday. If you have the cd I would love that!

--------------------
user posted image
Staaay fresh!-calie and Marie,splatoon

user posted image
"You mess with me your playing with fire! I'm Glitter Sunny!"-Kelesy glitter sunny from Glitter Force
user posted image
"Cool, swift as the winter wind. I'm glitter breeze!"- chloe/glitter breeze from glitter force
user posted image
Some of my favorite glitter sunny Japanese songs ever
One for all http://christylovesmikey92.tumblr.com/post...l-smile-precure
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Skin made by Kman of Kskins