Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (6) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

> The Offical Rant about Youtube Thread, So we don't flood the shoutbox with it
WarioMan
 Posted: Mar 27 2009, 07:04 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Warioware fanatic
Member No.: 15

Awards: None

That may be, but certain news media like Fox News might think we're 10-year-olds who lie for a living.

--------------------
"Faster than a donut! Stronger than cardboard! I am Wario-Man!!" ~Wario (from WarioWare: Touched!)

"What is Bill Rizer? It is just the name of a single entity who has been gone for centuries." ~Master Contra (from Neo Contra)

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
-A very special thanks to Kenshin (aka. Yumifan) for these sigs.-
PM
^
Cyber-Crash
 Posted: Mar 27 2009, 07:10 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Crash Fanatic
Member No.: 3

That last response was sort of hurtful.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Christy. user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
WarioMan
 Posted: Mar 27 2009, 07:19 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Okay, I'm sorry for bringing this one up. I just don't know what to do now...

--------------------
"Faster than a donut! Stronger than cardboard! I am Wario-Man!!" ~Wario (from WarioWare: Touched!)

"What is Bill Rizer? It is just the name of a single entity who has been gone for centuries." ~Master Contra (from Neo Contra)

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
DarkVioletgirl318
 Posted: Mar 27 2009, 07:27 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 11

Argh, I ran out of ideas. The news won't help due to the fake they have bigger things to bring news too like the war, economy, and things. We are going to have to go by plans that Animewatcher is doing.

--------------------
Love to write, draw, and video make?

Creativity Brigade

user posted image
Youtube is epic fail.
PM
^
WarioMan
 Posted: Mar 27 2009, 07:32 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Then the apocalypse is unavoidable. We're all goners, while the criminals, hackers and trolls are getting away with EVERYTHING. It looks as if hell has come to YouTube.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
DarkVioletgirl318
 Posted: Mar 27 2009, 07:33 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I heard some user is being friends with Taylor now.

--------------------

Creativity Brigade

user posted image
Youtube is epic fail.
PM
^
WarioMan
 Posted: Mar 27 2009, 07:35 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Who is it?

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
DarkVioletgirl318
 Posted: Mar 27 2009, 07:37 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

There may be another possable hacking with this guy: http://www.youtube.com/user/afists

--------------------

Creativity Brigade

user posted image
Youtube is epic fail.
PM
^
WarioMan
 Posted: Mar 27 2009, 07:49 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member
Group Icon

I just figured out the culprit responsible for getting me locked out...it's RobBarren! His trash comments on my alt. account go as this...

"LOL I flagged your ass to the lulz ;D"
"Damn straight. Wut you gonna do? biggrin.gif "
"Paybacks a b****."

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
DarkVioletgirl318
 Posted: Mar 27 2009, 07:50 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (WarioMan @ March 27, 2009 02:49 pm)
I just figured out the culprit responsible for getting me locked out...it's RobBarren! His trash comments on my alt. account go as this...

"LOL I flagged your ass to the lulz ;D"
"Damn straight. Wut you gonna do? biggrin.gif "
"Paybacks a b****."

Argh, that a***hole. I hate him and Taylor!! Bet they are working as a team to bring us down.

--------------------

Creativity Brigade

user posted image
Youtube is epic fail.
PM
^
Cyber-Crash
 Posted: Mar 27 2009, 09:03 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Crash Fanatic
Member No.: 3

If we want to get rid of the hackers and flammers of YouTube we have to try the suggestions unless you want monkeys to take over YouTube.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Christy. user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
WarioMan
 Posted: Mar 30 2009, 02:46 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Due to increased trolling and maybe even hacking antics, I probably won't be around YouTube much longer. It is likely that my main account will be destroyed by the trolls. If I get banned, I'm gone. I just hope YouTube gets back on their feet and does something about the trolls and hackers. If they don't do jack crap in 3 weeks, I'm gone. I don't care how the trolls celebrate their "victory" over me; someday, when they least expect it, they're as good as gone when Armageddon comes all over YouTube. I will still watch some good videos there from my alt. account (if it's not blown apart by the trolls), but as for uploading my videos, I'm pretty much migrating elsewhere. However, we need to keep it classified on YouTube because I do not want the trolls who flamed me to find out where I've migrated to. If they do, they're gonna do what they do best: Stalk me 24/7 until the day I die.

To every one of my friends on YouTube...please forgive me if I'm gone. It's the trolls who are framing me for their sick amusement. sleep.gif

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
The HH
 Posted: Mar 30 2009, 07:15 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 20

QUOTE (DarkVioletgirl318 @ March 15, 2009 11:43 pm)
God, Youtube is in complete hellzone, I can barley go on there anymore without a worry of a damn copyright claim , troll, and a freaking hacker.

Rant 1:

Where the hell are these freaking hackers/trolls are coming from?! First we got Mrs. Taylor, the LameoAwaits, Retardedbarren, and all these army of anime haters. WHERE THE HELL ARE THESE TROLLS ARE COMING FROM? And what youtube doing about this?! FREAKING NOTHING. For the love of god, I could understand you are getting some copyright off of youtube but jeez, you are focusing too much on damn copyright.

Rant 2:
Copyright Claim. I'm already explained it and it's retarded. I refuse to do fan music videos on youtube anymore.

Rant 3:

Retardedbarren should just go away and go to freaking prison. Hello Youtube. Are you even there?! Get him off youtube.

I'm done here.

Lol!

--------------------
In memory of the old Official website of HI HI PUFFY AMIYUMI
http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_shows/puf...yumi/index.html
http://eng.cartoonnetworkla.com/home.do#/home
user posted image
TUBEWATCHER-
http://www.tubewatcher.tv/user-hgwqhge02
user posted image
YOUTUBE-DELETED
http://www.youtube.com/HellyeaHPAY
YOUTUBE-DELETED
http://www.youtube.com/122354
YOUTUBE-DELEDTED
http://www.youtube.com/LetsRockHH
YOUTUBE-ONLINE
http://www.youtube.com/HH2Reload

Good to go! EVERYBODY GET READY FOR A MASSIVE UPLOAD OF PUFFY VIDEOS!
PMEmail Poster
^
WarioMan
 Posted: Mar 30 2009, 08:08 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member
Group Icon

QUOTE (The HH @ March 30, 2009 01:15 pm)
QUOTE (DarkVioletgirl318 @ March 15, 2009 11:43 pm)
God, Youtube is in complete hellzone, I can barley go on there anymore without a worry of a damn copyright claim , troll, and a freaking hacker.

Rant 1:

Where the hell are these freaking hackers/trolls are coming from?! First we got Mrs. Taylor, the LameoAwaits, Retardedbarren, and all these army of anime haters. WHERE THE HELL ARE THESE TROLLS ARE COMING FROM? And what youtube doing about this?! FREAKING NOTHING. For the love of god, I could understand you are getting some copyright off of youtube but jeez, you are focusing too much on damn copyright.

Rant 2:
Copyright Claim. I'm already explained it and it's retarded. I refuse to do fan music videos on youtube anymore.

Rant 3:

Retardedbarren should just go away and go to freaking prison. Hello Youtube. Are you even there?! Get him off youtube.

I'm done here.

Lol!

Agreed. We've pretty much been sucked into its polar opposite, where the trolls, hackers, and even the untalented (and crappy) are deemed to be famous and innocent, while we righteous-minded and talented are depicted as evil criminals that must be exterminated permanently. dry.gif

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
WarioMan
 Posted: Mar 31 2009, 01:50 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member
Group Icon

I just found out Spamwave87's pathetic attempt at covering up the fact that he trolls for a living. In one of his dummy accounts, "AntiSpammer01", his words to one of the innocent victims, cowandchicken999, are this...

"@ cowandchicken999

Look at the difference, I get suspended and I don't care. I don't cry like a sissy. Warioman3k gets locked out for 2 weeks and he is already crying because he broke the ToS fair and square. He is secretly trolling, and he secretly want to be made fun of. He broke the ToS as well just like you."

See what I mean? I can tell he's covering up the fact that he trolls on YouTube 24/7 by shifting the blame towards others like me. In fact, his dummy account names obviously gives away the fact that he freaking spams people.

And BTW, he still thinks I'm a fascist, even though I am not at all. I have absolute 0% relation to "Himmler" (which is supposed to be Hitler), and I'm not even German at all. I'm part Chinese, but Spam-wad just doesn't wanna bother getting it through his thick skull.

EDIT: Oooh, the nerve of that jerk-off clown! Yesterday, on April Fool's day, Spamwave87 (aka. AntiSpammer01) claimed that he was apologizing to everyone for his trolling acts, and that he's gonna close his account in a week. But today, I noticed that he played us for saps. I knew something fishy was going on, and I knew he couldn't be trusted. As they say, once a sleazoid, always a sleazoid! I've freaking had it with the trolls and hackers, and the fact that YouTube isn't doing jack crap about them! Even when my main account becomes available again, I'm pretty much gone. No more. I don't care how those monsters celebrate their "victory" over me. They can have a random shirtless guy stick his gun up their asses for all I care. dry.gif

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (6) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

Skin made by Kman of Kskins