Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (6) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Hannahfan's TV Shows and movies Reviews, Check out my Reviews!
Cyber-Crash
 Posted: Apr 12 2009, 01:29 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Crash Fanatic
Member No.: 3

Awards: None

Awesome review.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks, Christy. user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Jetblackheartgirl92
 Posted: Apr 18 2009, 09:40 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 13

Here's my new Review on a New Disney Channel series that's is Awesome coming in May!
JONAS
This looks cool to see Why? Jonas Brothers staring in this Awesome Series! I love Joe Lucas/Joe Jonas in the show. I can't wait to see this series in may!
What I like:The whole series is Awesome!
Favorite Character:
user posted image
Joe Lucas
10 out of 10 for this Awesome Series!
That's it for this Review!

--------------------
user posted image
Staaay fresh!-calie and Marie,splatoon

user posted image
"You mess with me your playing with fire! I'm Glitter Sunny!"-Kelesy glitter sunny from Glitter Force
user posted image
"Cool, swift as the winter wind. I'm glitter breeze!"- chloe/glitter breeze from glitter force
user posted image
Some of my favorite glitter sunny Japanese songs ever
One for all http://christylovesmikey92.tumblr.com/post...l-smile-precure
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
Cyber-Crash
 Posted: Apr 22 2009, 06:42 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Nice review.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Jetblackheartgirl92
 Posted: Apr 22 2009, 11:46 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here's my next review on an Disney movie that's one of my favorites.(Demi picked this one)
(BGM:"That's how You know" by Demi Lovato)
Demi's Review:Enchated
This movie is deffently one of my favorites plus the songs are great. The whole movie is exciting family flim nuff said.The song "That's How You know" is actually pretty catchy Plus on disney mania 6 Demi Lovato does an newer version to the song."Ever Ever After" is an great song it makes you feel that fairy tales might come true and it's an favorite part of every story it's Also heard on Disney mania 6.
What I like:The characters are well played and music is great.
what I don't like:the evil witch was scary plus evil!
10 out of 10
(end BGM)
Demi:Hope you like it. happy.gif
Yumi:nice choice Demi.
Next Review:As the bell Rings(Joe's Review)

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
"You mess with me your playing with fire! I'm Glitter Sunny!"-Kelesy glitter sunny from Glitter Force
user posted image
"Cool, swift as the winter wind. I'm glitter breeze!"- chloe/glitter breeze from glitter force
user posted image
^
Jetblackheartgirl92
 Posted: May 12 2009, 09:26 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here's my next review on an Show that's really funny that's already on Disney Channel. XD(Nick Lucas picked this one)
(BGM:Live To Party-Jonas Brothers)
Nick's Review:JONAS
JONAS is about Music sensations the Jonas Brothers star in this single-camera sitcom as -- surprise! -- rock star brothers Kevin, Joe and Nick Lucas of the band JONAS. When the trio is not on tour, they live in New Jersey on Jonas Street (the inspiration for the band's name) with their parents, Tom and Sandy, and little brother Frankie, and attend Horace Mantis Academy, where they clown around with their childhood friend Stella Malone, who offers the boys endless style tips, and her best friend, Macy Misa, Horace's star athlete. The series features songs by the Jonas Brothers created especially for it.
Favorite Characters:Joe Lucas and Nick Lucas and Kevin Lucas
What I like:The characters are funny XD
Why I recmend this series?:Heck Yeah,Try this show out it's really funny for teens,kids and parents too!
10 out of 10 for this series.
(end BGM)
Nick:Hope You guys like it. happy.gif
My Next Review:As The Bell Rings(Joe's Review)

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
^
Cyber-Crash
 Posted: May 12 2009, 12:53 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Great review.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Jetblackheartgirl92
 Posted: May 14 2009, 11:18 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here's my next review on an awesome short series that's really cool.
Demi's review:As the Bell Rings
This Short series is Awesome.The characters are well played in the series.This was the first short series that Demi Lovato was in before she was on Sonny With a Chance.I loved first season of this series.Demi's character in the series is adorable! there's an Episode where She actually Sings the song "Shadow" and plays the Guitar! Cool huh?
What I like?:The characters are really cool!
rememend:Yes
10 out of 10
Demi:Hope You like it.
My next review:Kids Choice Awards 2008 with a special guest.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
^
Jetblackheartgirl92
 Posted: May 27 2009, 12:40 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here's my Next Review on a Awards Show that features Stars and of Course Slime! and Joe Jonas is the special Guest
Joe:thanks for having me Christy
No Problem
today's review: Kids Choice Awards 2008
This is a really neat awards show to watch it features tons of stars and they get Slimed! lol! anyways,Kids are the power to Choose who wins the Nick blimp.I got to say the Preformces are awesome.Then there was the Slime God part.
Joe:That would be My Brothers and I.
Yes! that's right Joe! anyways they had to unlock the Pryamid of Slime with some key. that would be Kevin singing.then bam! Slime comes out! I was laughing when they got Slimed!
Favorite part:Jonas Brothers Prefromce biggrin.gif
What I like about this Series:Pretty much everything.
What's cool:Jonas Brothers prefroming for the first time and beging Slime gods. biggrin.gif
why I recomend:Yes
Joe:Wow.
that's it for now until then
Joe and I:Disney 365! See Ya!

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
^
Zillaman
 Posted: May 27 2009, 08:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 9

Great review.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Thanks, Shaddie-chan. My loving sister.
PM
^
Jetblackheartgirl92
 Posted: Jun 10 2009, 01:22 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here's a Review on a Movie that's pretty cool to watch.
Today's Review:Cheetah Girls One World
This Movie is really cool.I watched the whole thing on last saturday night. It's the thrid movie to the movie Series.I love the songs. It takes place in Ballywood India.Sound neat huh? anyways I'm into this movie.
What's cool:The loactions shown in this movie are breath taking.
Recomend:Yes,If You love Indian Cluture try this out.
See ya my next Review!

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
^
Jetblackheartgirl92
 Posted: Jul 19 2009, 07:17 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here's my Review on a Cool Disney Channel Orginal Movie that features Demi and Selena together!
Princess Protection Program
here with me is Princess Rosalina from the movie.
Rosie:Thank You so much for having me on this Review Christina!
Me:No Problem Princess Rosalina it was an huge honor to Your Movie with Crater in this amazing Movie here's the plot
When Princess Rosalina (Demi Lovato) is threatened by an evil dictator bent on taking control of her country, she is whisked away and placed into the Princess Protection Program, a secret agency that watches over imperiled princesses around the world. Mason, an agent with the program, hides Princess Rosalina in his own home where, with the help of his daughter Carter (Selena Gomez), she adopts the cover of an ordinary teen named Rosie. An insecure tomboy, Carter works at a local bait shop after school and dreams of going to the school dance with her crush, Donny, the school hunk. Rosie quickly becomes popular at school which Carter must learn to accept but the two also form a close bond as Carter helps Rosie transform into a normal teenager and Rosie shows Carter how to find the princess within herself.
Rosie:Wow!
Me:at the End of the Movie Rosie gets the grown.then it features the song Two Worlds Collide by Demi Lovato at the very end.
Rosie:Bad and Good parts next right?
Me:Yep.
Favorite Character:Princess Rosalina(Demi Lovato)
Rosie:That's Me! Why You picked me?
Me:Well,Your Character reminds me and Your pretty Cool.
Rosie:Cool!
Good:The Characters are really cute.Especially Rosie(the main character)Who's like me.
Bad:Nothing really.
Reconmend:Yes.
Rosie:I'm giving this movie an 10 out of 10.
Me:Thanks Rosie! and see ya on my review!

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
^
Jetblackheartgirl92
 Posted: Jul 22 2009, 09:08 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

My Favorite Guys of alll time
5.Nick Lucas from JONAS
He's pretty cool in JONAS,I loved whre he hits the Panio Key's when he was mad! Total sweet heart to the Girls!
4.Joe Lucas from JONAS
Total Cool Guy from JONAS His Character is Awesome the close ups of the band He plays the Guitar!!! EEEEEEP!!!
3.Trent from TDI/TDA
Uhhh One Cool Dude.
2.Joe Jonas from Jonas Brothers:Living the Dream
He's sooo Funny I loved his episode Drivers Ed. Poor Joe can't even park XD
1,Kevin Lucas from JONAS
OMJ! Awesome and funny Guy in JONAS!
That's my favorite Guys!

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
^
Jetblackheartgirl92
 Posted: Aug 15 2009, 07:36 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here's my next Review on an movie that's Cute Movie to watch
Today's Review:Happy Feet
This movie is really Cute to watch. It features lots of cool songs.I like the characters in this movie.This movie teaches you how to follow Your heart. It's really Cute to watch.
Favorite Characters:Glora and Mumble
What I like:The songs are great plus funny humor.
Recmend:Heck Yeah,If You like music and pengins,see this movie!
10 out of 10
See Ya on my Next Review!

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
^
Jetblackheartgirl92
 Posted: Aug 15 2009, 08:57 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I'm doing my reviews a little bit defferent.
(spotlights are shown on Kevin,Joe,Nick,Demi,Trent,and Yumi)
Joe:why we here again???
Trent:Christi,wantewd us to help her with her reviews
Joe:Oh right..
Yumi:Cool Idea,Christi-Chan
Nick and Kevin:*nodds*
Me:Okay You know I love Disney and CN right? well,My friends here doing reviews too! soo,expect their picks soon!
Joe:Cool,who's first?
Yumi:*points to Joe*sorry Dude..
Joe:Awww Crap! Why Me??
Me:You agreed this remember???
Joe:*hits himself*Stupid Stupid Stupid!!
Trent:Hahahahaha! XD
Me:Then it's Your turn Trent-Kun.
Trent:AW CRAP!!!
Joe:Who's even now?
Me:see ya on my nice review!

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
^
Jetblackheartgirl92
 Posted: Oct 3 2009, 01:38 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Demi:Hi Christy!
Hey Demi What's Your Review for today?
Demi:I'm Choosing The Little Mermaid a classic Disney movie.
[BGM:Part of the Heart of the Sky]
I first fell in love with this movie when I was a little kid I loved Ariel and Flounder in the movie.The song part of heart the sky was an beatiful Song and fits The Disney Princesses Movies well. Here's the plot
Plot: Ariel, a sixteen-year-old mermaid princess, is dissatisfied with life under the sea and curious about the human world. With her best fish friend Flounder, Ariel collects human artifacts and goes to the surface of the ocean to visit Scuttle the seagull, who offers inaccurate and comical knowledge of human culture. Ignoring the warnings of her father (King Triton) and court musician (Sebastian the crab) that contact between merpeople and humans is forbidden, Ariel still longs to be part of the human world; to this end she has filled a secret grotto with all the human artifacts she has found.

One night, Ariel and Flounder travel to the ocean surface to watch a celebration for the birthday of Prince Eric, with whom Ariel falls in love. A sudden storm hits, during which wveryone manages to escape in a lifeboat except for Eric. Eric almost drowns but is saved by Ariel, who drags him to the beach. She sings to him, but when he stirs awake, she dives underwater. Eric has a vague impression that he was rescued by a girl with a beautiful voice; he vows to find her, and Ariel vows to find a way to join Eric.

Triton and his daughters notice a change in Ariel, who is openly lovesick. Triton questions Sebastian about Ariel's behavior, during which Sebastian accidentally reveals the incident with Eric. Triton furiously confronts Ariel in her grotto, using his trident to destroy her collection of human treasures. After Triton leaves, a pair of eels, Flotsam and Jetsam, convince a crying Ariel that she must visit Ursula the sea witch, who can supposedly make all her dreams come true.

Ursula makes a deal with Ariel to transform her into a human for three days. Within these three days, Ariel must receive the "kiss of true love" from Eric; otherwise, she will transform back into a mermaid on the third day and belong to Ursula. As payment for legs, Ariel has to give up her voice, which Ursula magically traps in a shell she wears as a locket. Ariel's tail is transformed into legs and Sebastian and Flounder drag her to the surface.

Eric finds Ariel on the beach and initially suspects that she is the one who saved his life, but when he learns that she cannot speak, he discards that notion. He helps her to the palace, where the servants think she is as a survivor of a shipwreck. Ariel spends time with Eric, and at the end of the second day, they almost kiss but are thwarted by Flotsam and Jetsam. Angered at their narrow escape, Ursula takes the disguise of a beautiful young woman named "Vanessa" and appears onshore singing with Ariel's voice. Eric recognizes the song, and Vanessa casts a hypnotic spell of enchantment on Eric to make him forget about Ariel.

The next day, Ariel finds out that Eric will be married to Vanessa on a ship. She cries and is left behind when the wedding barge departs. Scuttle discovers that Vanessa is Ursula, and informs Ariel. Ariel and Flounder chase the wedding barge, Sebastian informs Triton, and Scuttle is assigned to "stall the wedding." With the help of various animals, the nautilus shell around Ursula's neck is broken, restoring Ariel's voice back to Ariel and breaking Ursula's enchantment over Eric. Realizing that Ariel was the girl who saved his life, Eric rushes to kiss her, but the sun sets and Ariel transforms back into a mermaid. Ursula reverts to her true form and she kidnaps Ariel.

Triton appears and confronts Ursula, but cannot destroy the contract Ursula made with Ariel. Triton chooses to sacrifice himself for his daughter, and is transformed into a polyp. Ursula takes Triton's crown and trident, which was her plan from the beginning. Ursula uses her new power to gloat, forming a whirlpool that disturbs several shipwrecks, one of which Eric commandeers. Just as Ursula is set to use the trident to destroy Ariel, Eric turns the wheel hard to port, in effect ramming the ship's splintered bowsprit through Ursula's abdomen.

With Ursula gone, her power breaks and the polyps in Ursula's garden (including Triton) turn back into merpeople. Later, after seeing that Ariel really loves Eric and that Eric also saved him in the process, Triton willingly changes her from a mermaid into a human using his trident. She runs into Eric's arms, and the two finally kiss. Ariel marries Eric in a wedding where both humans and merpeople attend.
Favorite Character:Ariel
What I like:
1.The songs a Really good
2.Poor Unfornate Souls is really Cool song plus Awesome choice for Ursula in the movie.
[end BGM]
Recomend:Yes
Demi:Hope Ya Like it!
See ya on my next review!

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (6) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Skin made by Kman of Kskins