> Where the heck IS this show!?
ChadFox
 Posted: Jun 26 2016, 05:01 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 236

Awards: None

Basically, ever since this show was cancelled in 2006, there's only been two or three DVDs that contain compilations of four or so random episodes out of the possible 39. So basically, whatever happened to the rest of the episodes? They're certainly not on DVD here in the United States!

However, since I'm switching to using Hulu and Netflix, I'm not really going to be using DVDs anymore. However, these episodes are not on there. They're not on Netflix, they're not on Hulu, they're not on Amazon Prime, they're not on iTunes, and they're certainly not anywhere else.

You know what I DID find out, though? They actually DO have the rest of the DVDs released in Japan. However, that's in JAPAN. In order to play them, you have to do the first thing, and successfully buy them from the Japanese Amazon, as that's really the only place they exist. Then, on top of that, you need to buy a Japanese DVD player, which I highly doubt works in the United States due to outlets or something. I don't want to go through all that trouble just to watch a frickin' television show.

So, is there really anywhere else I can watch these episodes besides illegal cartoon sites on the internet? I want to watch them where I can support the actual creators and do it right, but until I can get a proper medium to watch them, I have absolutely no choice BUT to watch them on these sites. That sucks. :/

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/Yumi_Fan/Puffy%20Sprites/hihianim2.gif

--------------------
Believe it or not, the show actually makes two references of Yumi pooping. Gross. lol
PM
^
Sans
 Posted: Sep 22 2016, 09:05 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 239

Awards: None

i get ya, ive been tryin to see if some japanese amazon crap (using chrome's translator, yay....?) and seeing if i can find some japanese dvd player and what your looking for.

--------------------
user posted image
just your average skeleton.

oh, i also love this show, heh
PMEmail Poster
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Skin made by Kman of Kskins