> How did you get into HHPAY?
ArthurEngine
 Posted: Jun 15 2012, 01:03 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 160

Awards: None

Even the first time I heard about this show, I wasn't interested in it. But one afternoon, I watched the episodes The Amazing Kaz-am, Ole and Run Cat, Run. Those episodes were hilarious and soon after that, I became a fan of the show.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted image
Oh, Banana!
user posted image
PM
^
Zillaman
 Posted: Jun 15 2012, 10:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 9

It was late 2004, and I was really trying hard to get used to Cartoon Network's changed look. When this show came on, I thought the idea was stupid and I said, "That's it, I'm done with CN." However, I was going through puberty, and one thing I did like was girls. More spicifically, hot girls. Well, when I was at my grandma's house, my cousins were watching CN and they aired a promo for "Surf's Up." I saw Yumi in her bikini and my jaw dropped. I then told myself, "That's it. I don't care if the show is bad, I'm watching it to see those girls in their bikinis." So, I watched the show whenever I could, and I waited for reruns of "Surf's Up," which I would later find out, was banned from U.S. television. So, I watched this show little by little, always hoping the girls would reveal their hot bodies. Well, it got to the point that in 2006, I started to really get into the show, and love it more then just for the girls. Sadly, the show was suddenly cancelled just as I was starting to fully appreciate it. Six years have passed and being a member of various forums, collecting all of Puffy's albums, and watching every episode on the Internet, this is my favorite cartoon show of all time.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Thanks, Shaddie-chan. My loving sister.
PM
^
Sans
 Posted: Sep 22 2016, 11:21 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 239

papyrus showed me it on some site, idk why, he said it had humans, which reminded me of frisk, so why not?

--------------------
user posted image
just your average skeleton.

oh, i also love this show, heh
PMEmail Poster
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Skin made by Kman of Kskins