Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Warioware fanatic
Member No.: 15

Awards: None

-Scourge of the Video Arcades-

PROLOGUE

[Opening BGM: Menus (Contra 4)]

In the year 20XX AD, the Earth was at peace thanks to the heroic efforts of the Contras - Aaron, Ami, Bill Rizer, Lance Bean, Blaze Bomber and most recently, Arctic Bomber, the only member to have reformed herself from the past misdeeds she'd committed against the Contras back when she worked for the Hate Bombers. Red Falcon's fourth attempt at world domination, if not its complete destruction, has failed and he, along with his Hate Bombers and the reprogrammed Five Dastardly Bombers were utterly destroyed once and for all, bringing an end to World War III or what the survivors of our planet dubbed as the second-half of the Alien Wars. Countless lives from all over the world had perished just as bad as what had happened a long time ago during World War II, and had it not been for the Contras and their friends and allies alike, the fate of mankind would have been a lot worse.

Though it became clear a few months later during the Vaati incident, that Red Falcon's remnants are alive, the Contras made a vow they'd keep an eye out for any suspicious activities across the planet Earth, be it an attempt by Sniper Bomber, Axe Bomber, Volcano Bomber, Yellow Cobra and Swampster the Terrible to rebuild the Red Falcon Empire or otherwise. Currently they are stuck in limbo when the Contras banished them in the underworld through an existing "Polybius" cabinet in the forbidden "Nethertainment" center, but the heroes knew there may be another banned game cabinet to serve as an interdimensional portal. While life in Diamond City prospered as normal, the Contras were recently assigned to investigate strange activity coming from the Galuga Archipelago, off the coast of New Zealand; accompanying them was Yuffie Kisaragi, a heroic ninja girl who had since lived in Diamond City as Kat and Ana's mentor at the Diamond Dojo, not to mention 9-Volt's guardian angel as well.

The only piece of evidence the six Contras' navigator, Penny Crygor, could pick up from recent news reports worldwide was the fact that Tokyo and Cyber City, located in Japan and Australia respectively, were under attack by what appeared to be demons from hell, robots from space, and even corrupt soldiers. Speaking of corrupt soldiers, it became clear the Red Falcon Empire's remnants had recently recruited the worst kind of scum on Earth - not that the Contras should be surprised. Henceforth, the heroes and their ninja ally departed aboard the Contra Cruiser and the CrygorCopter to thwart the enemy invasions and pay another visit to the Galuga Archipelago, but not before assuring their friends that no scumbag would dare touch Diamond City or any other major city on Earth as long as they're around.

[End BGM]

--------------------

[Overworld BGM: Green Greens (Kirby: Triple Deluxe)]

Sometime between Viridi's intervention and the recent news in regard to said alien invasions, the Nintendo Wii U and its games, including WarioWare's Game & Wario, were all the rage across the world, let alone Diamond City. In fact, after Game & Wario was released, Blaze Bomber and Penny used half the profits to not only order some other arcade games, but also hire a group of Centurion Strongarms to help them expand their arcade center. Again it is two stories high, only now the "2000 and Beyond" section is split into two separate rooms, the other half being "The Modern Age of 2010s." Of course, Diamond Arcade World wasn't the only one around; other video arcade centers had also brought in different games too. Some were either traded with other vendors; some were ordered online; few others were even purchased from Mega-Tastic Retro Entertainment (located near Arctic Bomber's apartment in Oakland, CA, to the east of Diamond City), owned by a pudgy Bomberman named Arcade Bomber. He has had an interest in checking out Diamond Arcade World ever since Arctic Bomber told him about Blaze Bomber for quite some time. In fact, he used to have Super Contra and Ivan 'Ironman' Stewart's Super Off Road long before Blaze ordered them online. Since those two games meant a lot to him, the owner gave Blaze an important message to take good care of them.

Lately, Blaze Bomber became interested in adding Neo Bomberman to Diamond Arcade World, so he gladly bought it after selling Cruis'n World online. The following day after, Manager Joe did some business with Arcade Bomber by buying Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for Mona Pizza at Mona, 9-Volt, Phoebe, Cheerful White, Cute Pink, Kat and Ana's request, whereas Wario traded in Donkey Kong 3 for the 4-player version of X-Men. As for Arcade Bomber, he recently bought some more retro games from before the year 2000 that caught his fancy, turning Mega-Tastic Retro Entertainment's digital realm from a town into a city. The only downside, though needless to say, was the fact that a good number of retro games are hard to find these days...

On top of that, Wario heard the news about Blaze Bomber and Penny Crygor hiring a group of Centurion Strongarms from Skyworld to help them expand Diamond Arcade World. He attempted to do the same for Wario Park by selling Mario Kart Arcade GP via eBay in order to get his hands on the more successful Mario Kart Arcade GP 2, believing that will help attract more customers since he's got himself a competition now. At first, he thought about buying Mario Kart Arcade GP DX simply for its Double Dash-themed "Fusion Kart" feature in which two players can team up after acquiring a special item, but the moment he fould out it had ten courses as opposed to Mario Kart Arcade GP 2 having 16, he settled for the second arcade installment instead. Either he overlooked the fact that Mario Kart Arcade GP DX will make extensive use of downloadable content by gradually having more content added through major yearly updates via Internet connection, or he's just biased towards it not having the Wario Cup - much less the Diamond City and Snow Panic courses - anymore. Regardless, he had Dr. Crygor's worker robots construct a second floor for Wario Park's arcade center to make room for more games that caught his fancy.

--------------------

During those days, 9-Volt spent the holiday season forming a game company of his own, called SuperVolt. Helping him run things were Pit, Phosphora, Mona, Kat, Ana, 18-Volt, White, Pink, and especially Phoebe. While they have yet to make their first game together, 9-Volt received a handheld fangame based on Kid Icarus as a Christmas present, programmed by a famous pair of freelance software authors known as the Two Dudes from Skyworld. The game would star Pit and Phosphora as playable characters in a 2D adventure based upon the first two Kid Icarus installments, each with their own strengths and weaknesses. Though unofficial, it supposedly picks up after the recent events of Kid Icarus: Uprising, in which the "star-cross'd lovers" are pitted against the bratty Goddess of Nature, Viridi, and the Forces of Nature. In the end, 9-Volt and his friends had an idea on where they could start, though taking it slow as a first because SuperVolt had just been founded.

As for 9-Volt's two guardian angels and Best Bouncing Ball Buddies from both worlds (Keyla Shasha and Patricia Andrews), they invited the Lower Birth that are residing with the Mistress of Bouncing Balls at Electric Ball Castle, to check out the variety of arcade games brought in at Diamond Arcade World. Keyla, being a Vampire Princess of Roseland, could only play for a short time since the flashes from certain games were not good for her eyes, though she didn't mind trying out Fix-It Felix Jr. and Silver Strike Bowling. Patricia, on the other hand, played Sugar Rush with Jaclyn Naquin, Violet Thompson and John Roberts. As soon as they noticed Viridi in the game as an NPC from what Patricia told them, Violet thought it would be fun to do something to rile up the bratty Goddess of Nature, but since there aren't any trees to burn down, she settled for blasting her away with Sweet Seekers and Cherry Bombs to earn bonus time.

"Man, that candy go-kart racing game is so stupid..." muttered Steven, the 10-year-old half-demon known for being insane, demonic and mean-spirited who just so happened to have a crush on the Lower Birth's 10-year-old ringleader, Valerie Lucian. "Besides all the color, what do they see in Sugar Rush, anyway?"

That remark earned him a smack upside the head from Valerie. "Respect them, especially Patricia!"

"Oh, alright..."

"SoyouandKeylaand9-VolthadlotsoffunvisitingGameCentralStationwithyourfriendsawhileback? (So you and Keyla and 9-Volt had lots of fun visiting Game Central Station with your friends a while back?)" babbled Jaclyn, known for her habit of talking really fast.

Patricia nodded. "Yep! Of course, Jac. Well, after we saved Disneyland, but still, it's not bad once you get to know the digital realm itself."

"Hey, uh, I don't mean to interrupt," said John, "but don't you usually have Heaven's Light with you?"

"Oh, it's at 9-Volt's house; he and Phoebe are taking good care of it for the holiday season. Us Bouncing Ball Buddies made a promise to share it and give great care."

"What sort of hidden powers do you think it has?" asked Violet.

"Somethingangelic,that'sforsure! (Something angelic, that's for sure!)" blabbed Jaclyn.

The 8-year-old Mistress of Bouncing Balls replied, "If what Ms. Perivelle told me is true, it should be just that. Too bad that spoiled brat Viridi inadvertently let Purple Basilisk and his followers out when she put Diamond City into a weird condition..."

"Well, look on the bright side," assured Violet. "At least we can have fun heckling her while we're playing Sugar Rush!"

"Hee hee," giggled Patricia. "It was also fun giving Icy, Darcy and Stormy a new makeover on their hair a while back. Believe me, they look a whole LOT better this way!"

[End BGM]

--------------------

[Interlude BGM: Boss Prelude (Kirby's Return to Dream Land)]

But little did everyone, let alone 9-Volt's guardian angels, in Diamond City know there also existed what was known to be the scourge of video arcades; a company infamous for churning out bad games at the distant Litwak's Arcade in the past. That company came to be run by a pair of siblings, apparently jealous of 9-Volt's success in having founded SuperVolt...

"First, Litwak's Arcade, then Blaze Bomber's Diamond Arcade World..." Rudy Macrohard, the 12-year-old CEO of a disreputable game company from another world known as Purifying Programs Interactive (PPI). Despite its name and slogan "Purifying the Video Arcades of Evilly Jealous Games since the 90s", it's rather infamous for churning out awful games. Rudy considered himself better than 9-Volt at everything and looks up to Palutena and Viridi.

"And last but not least, the entire video arcade community of planet Earth!" Rudeena Macrohard, Rudy's 11-year-old sister, was not only a vice president of Purifying Programs Interactive (PPI), but also leads a group of all-female enforcers called the Princesses of Corporal Punishment to protect him and their company against any form of criticism. Both siblings were selfish and looked down on 9-Volt by calling him a coward despite the kindness he gives his guardian angels.

[End BGM]

END PROLOGUE

--------------------
"Faster than a donut! Stronger than cardboard! I am Wario-Man!!" ~Wario (from WarioWare: Touched!)

"What is Bill Rizer? It is just the name of a single entity who has been gone for centuries." ~Master Contra (from Neo Contra)

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
-A very special thanks to Kenshin (aka. Yumifan) for these sigs.-
PM
^
WarioMan
 Posted: Nov 10 2015, 01:06 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Chapter 1: Strangers from another dimension

JANUARY 4, 20XX...

[Briefing BGM: Alliance Assembly - Arranged Excerpt (Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader)]

"You guys are now over the eastern, coastal side of Japan," Penny Crygor spoke with her headset at Crygor Labs, "where the recent attacks are said to be taking place. What's your situation there?"

Bill's voice came on, Aaron, Ami, Lance and I are about to make the drop-off here, while Arctic's gonna accompany Blaze and Yuffie to deal with the alien attacks in Cyber City, Australia. Can you offer us support?

"Okay. I've already asked my granddad to call someone we know to fill in temporarily at Diamond Arcade World until we're able to resolve the situation. In the meantime, I've got the power-up generator ready to send you the usual weapons from time to time."

Thanks, Pen, sounded Lance's voice. And it looks like the news reports were dead-on: Tokyo and Cyber City are being attacked by demons from the underworld, skeletal robots that look like mass-produced T-800s from the Terminator movies, and even corrupt human soldiers. Something fishy's going on and I don't like this one bit, but we'll check it out anyways.

"Just remember, you guys haven't thwarted any global-scale invasions in a while since World War III, so try not to get too wild and bite off more than you can chew."

Don't worry, Penny; we'll be careful. Let's hope things don't get too hectic that we have to rely upon Godzilla for the job. Bill Rizer of the good Contras, signing off. The radio went silent afterwards, while Penny made a phone call.

Hello? came Mona's voice.

"Hi, it's me, Penny. I won't be able to make it to 9-Volt's house and help you guys out with that SuperVolt company he started recently, but let him know I said hi, okay?"

Sure thing, Pen. How are the Contras doing?

"They're doing okay; just getting started on their mission to stop the attacks on Japan and Australia. Yuffie's accompanying them to provide support with her ninjutsu and White Magic in case something goes wrong, and I'll be monitoring their progress from the lab as usual. Whatever the three Hate Bombers have planned, you can bet they're deadset on rebuilding the Red Falcon Empire by any means necessary."

No doubt about it, especially with Sniper Bomber at the helm on behalf of their dead leader, Red Falcon. As for ourselves, Pit and Phosphora are there at the moment, and so's Keyla, Patricia, Cherry...I dunno about Wario. Probably busy playing the recently-released Super Smash Bros. for Wii U at his house. Well, I'll let you get back to work.

"Alrighty. Bye, Mona!" Penny hung up the phone. "Good thing I already got Arctic's former rival, King Billy Bling, running our arcade center in Diamond City. I'm glad they're back on good terms despite their one-time clash at his castle-like home in Hollywood. Apparently, he's intrigued by the place ever since she and the others saved it from Purple Basilisk's crazy campaign."

[End BGM]

--------------------

[Meeting BGM: File Select (Kirby Squeak Squad)]

"Oooh, I know what! One of the microgames can be about a young princess who must defeat a black knight with her trusty bowling ball to save her best friend, the young prince!"

"Easy there, Keyla," said Patricia. "Like Mona said, creativity counts, and we all gotta start somewhere, but your idea sounds decent. Another microgame could involve a talented young girl watering a garden during her ball-walking performance within the allotted time. Kinda like one of Kat and Ana's Nature-themed microgames, but with my style added in."

"Or perhaps a microgame, kinda like Bomberman, except you use Bob-ombs to defeat Wario and Waluigi without blowing yourself up," suggested Phoebe.

"That'd be great!" whooped 9-Volt.

"Hope it all goes well in the long run," said Pit.

Phosphora placed her wrist on his head in a playful manner. "Hey, no need to worry, Pit. Unlike Wario, 9-Volt gives great care to both his company, SuperVolt, and the employees that work with him."

"Yeah, I know that. You and I are among the first to help him start the company from inside his house."

Phoebe added, "And mine, too, since we're both next-door neighbors."

Mona listed the others also present at 9-Volt's house, "Then there's also Kat, Ana, 18-Volt, White, Pink, and especially me, which makes about ten of us altogether. As for Keyla, Patricia and Cherry, they're merely volunteering to give a suggestion or two, so they don't count...at least for now. We'll think about it."

"It's all good, Mona," smiled Cherry. "Though I'd love for a microgame to involve sneaking down on Viridi the Brat from above and setting her hair on fire without getting caught. Or better yet, dodging Palutena's attacks as either Pit or Dark Pit and knocking her away, Super Smash Bros. style! Seriously, for someone with a freakishly-long green hair who calls herself the Goddess of Light, she's too overpowered for her own good!"

"Yupado," said Phoebe. "Sooo...any plans on what we want our first game to be, 9-Volt?"

"It's a little early, so I dunno yet. Maybe--"

[Interrupt BGM]

Just then, an explosion went off at the front door to the house, revealing a group of female underlings ironically clad in pink princess dresses, all led by two unknown strangers from another dimenion! 9-Volt and his friends quickly ran to the front entrance, ready to defend themselves, for he gathered his Phosphora Bow and Twinbellows Cannon; Phoebe with her Ball Cannon; White bearing his Wolf Claws; and Pink arming her Aquarius Blade.

[Alert BGM: Here Comes Trouble! (Banjo-Tooie)]

"So, you are the famous 9-Volt who made these Nintendo-themed microgames for the WarioWare games, eh?" The 12-year-old boy, clad in orange with his reddish hair standing up on the front end. "I am Rudy Macrohard, CEO of Purifying Programs Interactive; our slogan is 'Purifying the Video Arcades of Evilly Jealous Games since the 90s'...heh heh heh...care to guess what the evilly jealous ones and their respective companies are?"

"I've heard of you guys!" shouted Phosphora. "You and your parents tried to monopolize the market firstly by saturating Litwak's Arcade with a bunch of bad games you've been churning out over the years!"

Pit noted, though keeping his Angel Bow at the ready, "Bad games and ripoffs alike, to be exact. Pig Man and Ms. Pig Man, the ripoffs of Pac-Man and Ms. Pac-Man..."

Phoebe added, "And let's not forget those other bad games my king dad banished to Video Game Nightmare back in my homeworld: Super Kasumi Ninja, Fashion Divaz Racing...ugh, and even that Bomberman-ripoff called Booming Klowns..."

Rudy stuck out his tongue retortedly. "You're all just jealous that our games are better than the ones you enjoy playing! We aim to get rich quick, unlike 9-Volt here who's all 'I give great care to my microgames' or whatever rubbish you thrive...which is why we have come to take him away to work for us, whether he likes it or not! Besides, I'm just better than him at every video game he likes to play."

"You're not taking our friend away, period!"

"You wanna refuse to surrender him to our company, fine by me, angel dorko, because I was planning on taking you all back to your childhood anyway! See this raygun I got?" Rudy pointed at the aforementioned gadget in his right hand. "Inspired by Commander Borf's Infanto Ray from Space Ace, only this baby's real! Before I do away with you, I'd like to thank all of you for volunteering to help me test my patented Age-Reverso Ray - courtesy of my inventive parents, of course. Those who dare defy PPI and/or bash the great Goddess of Nature, Viridi, will be going nowhere but bye-bye! Yeah that's right, I heard you butted heads with her not once, but twice! As much as I hate doing my own dirty work, I'll be happy to infantize the likes of you if necessary to avenge Viridi's humiliating defeat."

Kat brandished her katana, with Ana doing the same for her own. "We've had enough of your attitude, Rudy!"

"My sister's right, so leave 9-Volt and the rest of us alone this instant!"

"Ana, Ana, Ana...You think I'd be crazy enough to face you and your twin sister and everybody else in this house without my backup? Like I said before, I hate doing my own dirty work, but that doesn't mean I don't like having fun humiliating you dweebs. Meet my loyal enforcers, the Princesses of Corporal Punishment! My sister, Rudeena, is their leader. Rudeena, if you may?"

Rudy's 11-year-old sister, donning a pink knee-length dress with armor-like gloves, stepped in. "Come along quietly, if you wanna avoid becoming infantized!"

"No way!" Pit flew in to battle her, only to be tackled down with little effort by the Princesses of Corporal Punishment. They held him steady so Rudy could fire his Age-Reverso Ray at the angel boy, but 9-Volt gasped in jumped in front of his friend, hoping to take him to safety.

Phosphora gasped. "9-Volt, no!!" Unfortunately, she was a millisecond too late as both boys were hit by the ray, and turned into helpless toddlers instantly with 9-Volt's helmet, Phosphora Bow and Twinbellows Cannon on the ground.

Rudy scratched his head momentarily. "Hmmm...not exactly what I had in mind, but at least we still have the two programmers from another world we desire for our games."

Patricia picked up a crying 9-Volt and cuddled him gingerly. "Aw, it's okay, 9-Volt. I'm right here for you..." She stared daggers at the Macrohards. "Are you two crazy?! You just made poor 9-Volt cry, all because you're jealous of his small-time company!"

"Look at that goody-two-shoes of a coward 9-Volt," taunted Rudeena. "He now runs a game company all his own, yet he doesn't choose power like we do. HA! That's what he gets for thinking he and his guardian angels and friends alike can stand up to PPI! Now if you'll excuse us, we need to say 'hello' to Wreck-It Ralph and his posse within your Diamond City's digital realm, should they even think about responding in kind."

[End BGM]

--------------------

As the co-leaders walked off with their followers in tow, Patricia growled in anger before calming down to cheer 9-Volt up. "Aww, it's okay, sweetie...iiit's okay..." She kissed his head a few times to emphasize her words. "Your fair Princess of Electric Ball Castle's here. Shhh..." While she wasn't really a princess like Keyla or Phoebe or even Cherry for that matter, she didn't mind calling herself just that if it's to help him stop crying.

"And Keyla, too," stated the Vampire Princess of Roseland.

Phosphora, on the other hand, picked Pit up in her arms for a cradle. "It'll be alright, sweetie. I'll spank those jerks that did this to you and 9-Volt, I promise." She kissed his head, prior to closing her eyes to sing a lullaby, similar to the one she sang to 9-Volt due to the traumatizing nightmare he had shortly after the end of World War III. Only now, she needed not use her lightning powers to erase any bad thoughts from Pit's mind.

Hush, little Pit, don't say a word
Phosphora's gonna buy you a mockingbird

And if that mockingbird don't sing
Phosphora's gonna make you a ball lightning

And if that ball don't bounce or stay lit
Phosphora's gonna light another that bounces like it should

And if another ball bursts or fizzles out
Phosphora's gonna take you bowling without a doubt

And if that bowling ball don't knock the pins down
You'll still be the sweetest little friend in town

"Ph...Phosphy..." Pit smiled.

"That's right, Pit. Your girlfriend's gonna getcha back to normal as soon as we get that ray from Rudy and Rudeena."

Meanwhile, Cute Pink noticed Patricia's warm affection and wondered, "You seem a lot more kindhearted and caring to 9-Volt than ever before, and yet you used to be...different."

"He helped me come back to the good side by showing me his kindness, though our first meeting was no excuse for how I acted that time. I guess I sorta delayed his efforts by not taking them into heart right away, ever since Valerie raised us Lower Birth kids to do all sorts of bad things...But then one day Ms. Perivelle gave me an important gift because she believed some good still existed within me."

"That came to be the big, white bouncy ball named Heaven's Light," added Keyla.

"Precisely. Throughout most of October and the construction of Electric Ball Castle, I've never gone to bed without holding it closer to me, thinking back to Ms. Perivelle's words on how coming together with two special friends, an ordinary young boy and a strange yet friendly girl whose powers differ from mine, would unlock its hidden powers. I eventually took 9-Volt's words into heart, and started warming up to him by sharing my...no, our bouncy ball. We, along with Keyla, would coin ourselves the Best Bouncing Ball Buddies, while he later did the same for Phoebe because he didn't want to leave her out of the ball-balancing fun."

Keyla took a moment to recite what Patricia had shared with her and 9-Volt one time. "Two angels, both kindhearted yet with different powers, coming from other worlds to befriend and care for a pure-hearted young boy...When they treat Heaven's Light and each other with great care and kindness, it will unlock hidden powers for both girls. So it must really mean you and me after all, Pat."

"Mm-hmm. Let's walk back inside and figure out what to do. Ms. Perivelle has always kept her promise that she would watch over me and my friends in spirit." The Mistress of Bouncing Balls led the way alongside Keyla.

"9-Volt's mom isn't gonna like this..." sighed Cheerful White, prompting his best friend to pat his shoulder.

"I know, but it's better if she found out from us now than too late," assured Pink.

TO BE CONTINUED...

--------------------
"Faster than a donut! Stronger than cardboard! I am Wario-Man!!" ~Wario (from WarioWare: Touched!)

"What is Bill Rizer? It is just the name of a single entity who has been gone for centuries." ~Master Contra (from Neo Contra)

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
WarioMan
 Posted: Nov 10 2015, 01:06 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Chapter 2: Two Princesses and a Baby, and Heaven's Light

An hour later, 5-Volt had just returned home to check on 9-Volt since she was informed of the incident; no doubt she was shocked and mad that someone would do such a thing to him. But before Phoebe and the others could explain, 5-Volt rushed off to Wario's house with the assumption that WarioWare's current CEO stole one of Ashley's potions and infantized 9-Volt out of sheer jealousy just because he founded SuperVolt. Not a moment too soon did she reach Wario's house and kicked the door open with a loud roar in an effort to scare that mean jerk into surrendering...only to realize he wasn't here at the moment.

"Ohhh, just where is that inconsiderate jerk of a president?!" she muttered to herself. "Of all the crazy antics he's ever pulled, I can't believe he would do something like that to my only son just because...UGH! No wonder Mario and Luigi don't like him and Waluigi very much...If I ever get my hands on Wario, I oughta spank him so hard that..."

The brunette stormed out of the house and back into her car to turn on the radio, so as to calm herself down. However, a news report came on instead of her favorite classic rock tunes. This just in: we've received word that the famous pair of freelance software authors, known as the Two Dudes from Skyworld, are being held prisoner against their will by the infamous Purifying Programs Interactive, forced to make bad games for the company. However, the current CEO of PPI, Rudy Macrohard, had been unavailable for comment since all attempts to contact him are in vain. Nobody knows where this company is located nor what Rudy intended to do with 9-Volt, co-founder of the recently-formed SuperVolt. This is Ken, reporting live on Diamond News Network.

[Overworld BGM: Ahead On Our Way (Final Fantasy VII)]

"So Wario never did it...?" 9-Volt's mother came to a realization that she jumped to conclusions, though she only meant to make sure no further harm came upon him. Therefore, she drove back to her house and apologized, prior to telling the others what she heard on the news.

"Hey, I know those two authors from Skyworld!" Phosphora snapped her fingers to emphasize her sentence. "Pit and I have been friends with them for a long time, and even volunteered to help them test the arcade games they programmed under TobiKomi's supervision." She noticed her infantized boyfriend frowning at what PPI had done to the two authors and turned her focus over to comforting him. "Shhh, don't cry, Pit. Our friends will save them while I take care of you and 9-Volt."

"Phoebe and I will help you and 5-Volt out," said Cherry.

18-Volt, on the other hand, declined her offer. "No, Cherry. I stay here and help Phoebe look after my li'l buddy. Besides, you got this cool fire magic and even shared it with him."

The Chi Princess of the Fruit Kingdom thought for a moment, smiling warmly in the end. "Alright. I'll be careful." She volunteered to hold 9-Volt's Phosphora Bow while 18-Volt put the Twinbellows Cannon and Pit's Angel Bow in a safe place.

"Mona, I'd like you to borrow my Ball Cannon for a while," said Phoebe, offering her Skyworld-enchanted weapon. "Besides, I know how much you love bowling."

9-Volt's "big sister" giggled, adding jokingly, "If that's the case, I'll bowl 'em over for you and 9-Volt before you know it!" Then she turned over to Phosphora, who was feeding Pit a bottle of milk. "Will you be alright staying here?"

"Of course, Mona. I won't let any mean-spirited jerk break into your little brother's house as long as I'm around. Now go spank Rudy and Rudeena as hard as you can for me and 9-Volt's mom, 'kay?" The Lightning Flash offered a handshake, which Mona gladly accapted. "But try to come back alive, 'cuz you and I have a friendly bowling match at the Bowling Kingdom in two days."

"The bowling alley that Liir and the other vampires of Roseland built for Keyla, eh? Sounds good, and you're on, Phos."

Pit looked up at the blonde girl out of curiosity as to what's going on. "Don't worry, Pit. Mona and I just wanna show each other what we're capable of; we're like friendly rivals at a bowling alley. When it's over, and you and 9-Volt are back to normal, I promise we'll all have a bowling party, and maybe even play Mario Party afterwards. No rivalries and stuff; just one big happy family playing together." She looked over at 9-Volt with a sweet smile. "Does that sound good to you, sweetie?"

The infantized 9-Volt babbled happily, prompting his guardian angel to kiss his head. "In the meantime," said Patricia, "Keyla and I will be coming with Mona, White, Pink, Kat and Ana to find out where this evil game company is located. We'll start by heading into the digital realm within Blaze Bomber's Diamond Arcade World to see if Ralph, Vanellope, Felix and Calhoun can help us."

"I'm coming, too," chirped Cherry. "But what happens if we're too late?"

"Then we'll head over to Electric Ball Castle and see if my friends from the Lower Birth can help. Valerie taught us all she knew about infiltration and spying on others; maybe she can volunteer! Or perhaps Violet, John, or Jaclyn...I dunno about Steven."

Keyla added, "We'll take the chance if something goes wrong. That Rudy jerk better not have done something bad to Ralph and his friends too!" Her hissing sound caused 9-Volt to moan to the point of crying, prompting her to hold him and kiss his cheeks a few times. "Shhh...it's okay, 9-Volt. Patricia and I will always protect you, no matter what..." She kissed him again and rubbed his head affectionately, calming him down.

Patricia used her electric powers to enchant Heaven's Light, causing it to float like a balloon in midair. Her powers enabled her to keep it from floating up too high or being blown away like with all the other ordinary balloons; therefore it would always stay close to its user no matter what happens. Then an electrical "string" materialized on the bottom of the enchanted ball, which Keyla and Patricia grabbed to see how it felt. Because her electric powers never hurt her friends, the "string" was harmless to the touch, albeit a bit ticklish. 9-Volt touched it out of curiosity too, laughing happily as the "string" tickled him.

"Aww, how sweet!" cooed Keyla. "Even our bouncy ball wants to protect you too, 9-Volt!"

"Well, we are the Best Bouncing Ball Buddies, Keyla," assured Patricia. "And it's the magic within Heaven's Light that enables it to be our guide as we go..." Just then, the ball glowed brightly with a golden aura, releasing an apparition of an angel in white as it maintained its spherical shape.

[End BGM]

"Look, Heaven's Light is glowing!"

"Maybe it's reacting to our powers?"

"Could be...Hey, is that...?"

"...Ms. Perivelle?"

[Friendship BGM: Prelude - Title Theme (Final Fantasy IV)]

As Keyla and Patricia exchanged words, they were surprised to see the "balloon" reacting to them, though Phoebe believed it might be due to their kindness. Perhaps their friendship with each other had grown so strong; either way they held it up high with a smile as it sent a series of magic sparkles around their bodies. Keyla's current outfit was magically transformed into her white angel dress that she and 9-Volt had seen before, only now it sported an image of a black bowling ball striking some pins up front on her chest. Patricia, on the other hand, was granted a blue angel dress with a decoration of an orange bouncy ball, which had a lightning bolt in its center.

Everyone in the house, including 5-Volt, believed that Heaven's Light was no ordinary bouncy ball like all the other ones in toy stores and at Electric Ball Castle; perhaps it just happened to grant angel-like powers to any female who had shown great care towards each other and the ball. As soon as Keyla and Patricia's transformation was complete, it stopped glowing a golden aura, showing no signs of exploding at all. Finally, the angel-like apparition came down to the two girls as if to explain what happened, while Patricia recognized it as none other than Ms. Perivelle.

Greetings. Don't worry, your Heaven's Light is perfectly safe with no signs of exploding; it is merely indestructible yet still big, soft and bouncy. When the two of you held onto it, I sensed your powers and revealed myself before you in spirit; I am Ms. Perivelle. Keyla, the Vampire/Bowling Princess of Roseland...Patricia, the Mistress of Bouncing Balls and kindhearted Princess of Electric Ball Castle...Because you have shown kindness from time to time after one of you repented for your past misdeeds, in addition to resisting all temptations of jealousy toward each other over your friend 9-Volt, you have both qualified as benevolent angels. In short, I have granted you the angelic powers based upon your interests...And now, I'll explain everything you need to know about Heaven's Light.

Keyla and Patricia listened on, all the while 9-Volt couldn't help but stare at Ms. Perivelle's apparition. Long ago...when I founded my Home for Children, I used my magic to create the ball you now possess before you, for all the kids to play with. While it can only be used for good and all sorts of playtime, I had also encouraged the children to give great care in many ways they could imagine - sharing, for example - and act out a role that two young princesses are willing to set their differences aside to protect a young prince as guardian angels. I believe that it doesn't always have to be the boys protecting girls. As for how Heaven's Light differs from all the other ordinary bouncy balls, let alone big ones, the magic within the roundness of its shape protects it from "aging" or being destroyed; therefore no air is needed to be pumped in like with all the other bouncy balls simply to maintain the spherical shape. Regardless, my magic allows the ball to acquire its powers from the children who used to play with it at the Home, accumulating into angelic powers...for you see, the source is love and friendship from those who enjoy playing with bouncy balls, no matter the size.

The apparition paused momentarily to smile at the Best Bouncing Ball Buddies. Keyla, Patricia, when you shared your interests with each other, you fulfilled half the prophecy, and by taking care of your friend 9-Volt when something bad happened, you've finally unlocked the angelic powers hidden within Heaven's Light. Keyla, you have the power to cheer up people with her drawings, singing, and dancing; Patricia, your ability to encourage people to strive forth and become the best they can be, will have no bounds. Remember...with great power comes great responsibility. Use them along with your bowling and ball-balancing abilities very well, and you will lead your friends on the quest to right the wrong that was inflicted upon Diamond City. The people you have come to know in Game Central Station are in danger as we speak, but even though I am quite old, I will continue watching over you in spirit. May you bounce in peace... With that, Ms. Perivelle's apparition disappeared in a bright, golden light, while Heaven's Light remained enchanted as a "balloon" until Patricia would choose to revert it back to normal.

[End BGM]
[Overworld BGM: Hoohoo Village (Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga)]

"And may you continue to encourage the children of the future to be good..." said Patricia, "...Ms. Perivelle. Now I understand what you told me when you left Heaven's Light in my care."

"Mm-hmm," agreed Keyla. "Now c'mon, Pat...we have a mission to fulfill together. If the Sailor Scouts can magically transform and right wrongs, so can we Best Bouncing Ball Buddies. Let's defeat Rudy and Rudeena for 9-Volt and all our friends. Phoebe, we're leaving him in your care until we return."

"You can count on me, fellas," acknowledged the Bomberman fangirl with a salute. "White, Pink, watch their backs as they watch yours."

"No problem!" beamed Cheerful White.

"We're on our way!" added Cute Pink.

Mona added her two cents, "Yuffie's too busy with the six Contras on their mission to stop Sniper Bomber, Axe Bomber and Volcano Bomber from rebuilding the Red Falcon Empire in the Galuga Archipelago, off the coast of New Zealand, so it's all up to the eight of us to cope without the aid of her White Magic for a while."

White suggested, "Maybe Princess Sofia can help us if we have to visit her kingdom in another world, through the Disneyland arcade game."

But Pink had doubts about her best friend's idea. "She could, but I wouldn't count on her too much to know the exact whereabouts of this PPI company."

Before the group left the house, Keyla opened up her backpack and let out five of Patricia's bouncy balls, each bearing a different color consisting of pink, blue, yellow, orange and black. "Never leave without packing your stuff with the help of the Bottomless Pit spell. I am part-witch, after all."

"Nice! You really are amazing with your magic," beamed Cherry, "but what's the deal with your balls?"

"Something to help Phoebe, Phosphora and 5-Volt keep 9-Volt and Pit company while we're out," answered Patricia. "That way, 9-Volt will feel as though Keyla and I are right next to him, playing catch and stacking balls on top of each other."

Contrary to her words, 9-Volt felt saddened that she and Keyla had to leave for a while. "Aww, don't cry, sweetie. I would never leave you out, and besides, Phoebe's also our Best Bouncing Ball Buddy. Here, this'll help." The Mistress of Bouncing Balls closed her eyes to concentrate her powers on her five balls, enchanting them into balloons like she did with Heaven's Light. "Balloons can keep a child happy, especially when they're shaped like bouncy balls...My parents used to give me one when I was three years old, just days before we were all chased out of our village and they..." She held back her tears, so as to not ruin the moment. "Shhh. Everything's gonna be okay, 9-Volt. I won't let our story end like mine, I promise."

"Why don't you sing him a lullaby, Pat?"

"Of course, Keyla. My parents used to sing this to me when I was little..." The "princess" of Electric Ball Castle remained positive as she began to sing:

[End BGM]

Bounce the ball, bounce the ball,
On the ground, against the wall.
Bounce it low, bounce it high,
Bounce it right up to the sky!

Bounce it here, bounce it there,
Bounce it outside anywhere!

This one rule you must abide:
Please don't bounce your ball inside!

Contrary to the last lines in the song's lyrics, Patricia found it fun to bounce balls inside, just as long as she played it safe and responsibly. Now it was Cherry's turn to cuddle 9-Volt affectionately, her red princess dress making him feel comfy and extra-safe, as she put it. "Big smile now...you can do it...almost got it...there we go! We'll show those Princesses of Corporal Punishment the true meaning of girl power, just you wait and see." She flexed her muscles to emphasize her point, and kissed 9-Volt's head.

It was time to venture once more into Game Central Station via Diamond Arcade World, with Patricia's back-up plan still in mind.

TO BE CONTINUED...

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
WarioMan
 Posted: Nov 10 2015, 01:07 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Chapter 3: Journey back to Disneyland

Elsewhere, deep beneath Diamond City and its digital realm, Purple Basilisk and his Chaotic Bombers were not having fun reconstructing his underworld hideout into Icy's wintry castle. To add insult to injury, he wasn't even allowed to revive Boxer Bomber and Siren Bomber (who had been destroyed a few months back when Vaati was around) as they were "grounded" from being brought back to life until "further notice."

"Ohhh, I would give anything to run this place again..." muttered Purple Basilisk. "What's next, I'm to let the Trix witches win at every game they feel like playing?!"

"I'll say," added Trigger Bomber. "Warlock's supposed to be our 'inspiration', yet he spends a lot of his free time playing chess like it's serious business!"

"Apparently they let him practice his chess skills on the condition that he win cash prizes at tournaments for them to buy all kinds of makeup with," assumed Mosquito Bomber. "But where does that lead us? They know darn well mosquitoes can't stand the cold for too long!"

"Bah! I say we return to Disneyland and pay a visit to this Enchancia to get our hands on whatever we need!" Purple Basilisk pulled out a library book and continued, "Legend has it that the Amulet of Avalor summons a princess to aid its bearer, so instead of pirating its magic, we'll tamper with the amulet itself to bring Turbo back instead. That wimpy sorcerer Cedric couldn't do it, but anything he can cast, Warlock can cast better - for I tell no lie! Ralph and his dorky friends will surely cry!...wait, bad choice of words in a rhyme, but ah, who gives a hoot?"

"Wait a minute...That girly amulet with its deus ex machina powers again?! With all due respect, you saw how it almost killed Warlock Bomber with his own reflected Flare spell!"

"That we're gonna correct shortly, Mosquito...Now, where was that interdimensional teleporter you were working on again?"

--------------------

[Fight BGM: Chasing Down the Miniboss (Kirby: Triple Deluxe)]

"Seriously, I did NOT come all the way to volunteer at Blaze's Diamond Arcade World just to be harrassed by those jerks I've heard about!"

The African-American "leader" of the self-titled Money Dynasty and Arctic Bomber's one-time rival, King Billy Bling, could not believe the PPI army would set their sights on the arcade center in Diamond City of all places he'd been to. For as long as he could remember, he was once conned into playing some of their bad arcade games in Hollywood back when Rudy and Rudeena's parents were still directly in charge. He had since sworn to stick to console games at home, but he could not forget the time they also saturated Litwak's Arcade with said bad games.

"I thought you guys were banished shortly after numerous reports came in that you'd been ripping people off left and right!"

"Oh, we were..." said Rudy, "but not anymore! Now let us do as we please, unless you wanna end up like ol' stubborn mule over there..." He pointed directly at what used to be Wario, now a 4-year-old toddler with his "W" hat on and a pair of diapers. "When Rudeena and I were kids, our parents were super-rich, running our family business without any problems, but then Mickey and Minnie just had to butt in and banish us from Disneyland for quote unquote, 'making a cesspool out of Litwak's Arcade'!"

"They sent us to an isolated, faraway place in Enchancia, thinking it would re-educate us into a bunch of goody-two-shoes," Rudeena added with disgust, "but there's no way we're attending that Royal Prep Academy! Too goody-goody for our blood, that's for sure!"

"That's all we wanna know," came Mona's voice, causing the Macrohards to gasp in fright.

"D'aaagh! It's that nosy redhead 9-Volt looks up to as his big sister! Rudeena, take care of this!" Rudy teleported himself into Game Central Station, leaving Rudeena and her Princesses of Corporal Punishment to deal with the nusiance at hand.

"You of all people should know it's rude to eavesdrop on others," Rudeena reminded mockingly. "Sure, you now know we're doing our business in Enchancia, but where exactly...not gonna tell ya diddly!"

White and Pink jumped in first, firing charged shots from their Wolf Claws and Aquarius Blade toward Rudeena's all-female minions to inflict damage, giving Mona enough cover to pick up her infantized boyfriend. "Patricia, I'm beginning to think you're right: we may have to get help from the Lower Birth at Electric Ball Castle...especially if Vanellope's fellow racers from Sugar Rush are also affected."

"I'm afraid they've also been affected," warned King Billy.

"King Billy Bling? I heard you and Arctic once butted heads a while back, and..."

"Yeah, but it didn't take much to realize that we were both wrong to be greedy and take each other's riches. Ever since you guys kicked Red Falcon's butt, I swore to never swipe other people's treasures again! Anyway, I overheard the Macrohards turned all of Vanellope's fellow racers into toddlers, and all because she and her three best friends wouldn't let them do as they please with Game Central Station and Diamond City. Ohh, the nerve of those jerks, just like their high-horse parents!"

In the meantime, Kat and Ana jumped around Rudeena with the help of their ninja skills, dodging each and every shot from her brother's Age-Reverso Ray. "Aaargh, quit your jumping around and get with the program already!" Despite their best efforts to distract her, she pulled off a lucky shot that turned them into infants. "Ugh, FINALLY. I swear, you're just as annoying as Sofia's goody-two-shoes attitude! I think I've done enough damage anyways, so...toodles!" She teleported herself and her minions out of the scene.

[End BGM]

"Something tells me we're in for a LOT of babysitting..." White sighed in defeat "Sorry, guys, but I'm afraid Pink and I are gonna have to sit this one out, and maybe call in our friends from planet Bomber to help the Lower Birth with all this babysitting and stuff..."

"At least until we can defeat the Macrohards at their own game and capture their loony-as-heck invention," agreed Pink. "So...you're welcome to borrow my Aquarius Blade and White's Wolf Claws if you want. We'll just look after Kat and Ana in the meantime..."

"Make sure their sensei knows what's going on," suggested Cherry. "I'm certain he won't mind letting you stay at Diamond Dojo to babysit them. As soon as we drop Wario off at 9-Volt's house, I'll hold onto the Twinbellows Cannon this time."

--------------------

"So lemme get this straight: you want me AND Valerie to spy on these PPI goons we barely even know about, while everyone else babysits the victims inside Electric Ball Castle? No wonder the Sugar Rush kids were too easily defeated!"

"Steven, be nice," warned Valerie, smacking him upside the head. "You remember that I trained all of you to be able to spy on others without being seen, and relay whatever information you find. Given the situation Keyla and Patricia told us about, you and I will volunteer to go to Enchancia and pretend we're joining their company."

"What kinda stupid name for a kingdom is Enchancia anyway? Besides all the flowers and royal kids learning about proper behavior and having fun with their friends..."

Keyla sighed in frustration at Steven's stubborn attitude, but Patricia gave her a reassuring pat on the shoulder. "Pleeeaase, Steven? For me and my Best Bouncing Ball Buddies? I promise that Keyla and I will buy you the best and scariest Halloween costume for next October."

The half-demon groaned in annoyance at Patricia's begging, only to give in from having to look at her sad face. Scary and insane as he usually was, he couldn't turn down a fellow Lower Birth's request without upsetting Valerie too, for she admittedly wanted the best for them despite the bad things they used to do long ago. "Fine, I'll do it for you and your Best Bouncing Ball Buddies."

"Aaand?" interrupted Keyla.

Steven groaned again, rolling his eyes upward. "And especially 9-Volt. Happy now?"

"YAY!" The little vampire jumped up and down in a cheerful manner.

"Let's not get too excited, Keyla. I'm only going along with your plan so we won't have to be stuck babysitting your victimized friends all the time!"

"If you go with me, I promise I'll give you a kiss," said Valerie.

"Hmm...sounds good." His friend pretended to kiss him, but then punched him at the last second. As Jaclyn and the other Freakshow kids happily agreed to babysit the victimized Sugar Rush racers, Keyla, Patricia, Cherry and Mona could only hope Wario wasn't as stubborn like Steven in his child years...

--------------------

"You're not the boss of me! You're not the boss of me!" The infantized Wario taunted 5-Volt in a singsong voice, much to her annoyance. He ran around the kitchen in her house, stopping to eat some cookies from a cookie jar (and accidentally breaking it too). "9-Volt did it!"

"Oh no you don't, buster!" 9-Volt's mom grabbed Wario and placed him on her lap for a good spanking on his bottom, causing him to drop one of the stolen cookies on the floor.

"OW! OW! OW! STAHH-HA-HA-HAHP! WAAAAAH!"

Elsewhere in 9-Volt's bedroom, the infantized 9-Volt and Pit were napping on the comfy bed, with Phosphora sitting next to them and stroking their heads affectionately. "That's right, fellas...that's right. No nightmares; only sweet dreams..." She glanced up at the ceiling with a warm smile, taking note of Patricia's five enchanted bouncy ball "balloons" bunched up next to each other, rotating around in a circle like a disco ball-shaped nightlight. "We'll have you both back to normal before you know it, I promise." Then she spent the next few minutes humming the underwater level theme song from Super Mario Bros., stopping only to kiss the boys' heads in a motherly manner.

Mona, Keyla, Patricia...I wish you the best of luck in your quest alongside our pals who haven't already been infantized. Maybe Princess Sofia can help you guys find and defeat the Macrohards after all, so we can all get back to our daily lives as one big, happy family...

TO BE CONTINUED...

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
WarioMan
 Posted: Dec 23 2015, 12:19 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Chapter 4: Evil is petty

[Interlude BGM: Bowser Event (Mario Party 3)]

In the distant kingdom known as Enchancia, Purple Basilisk and his two accompanying Chaotic Bombers had just teleported in to cause trouble, starting with petty theft on the Amulet of Avalor. But to swipe it without triggering its ability to curse evildoers, that was another story; the worse part for him was the fact that he overheard Rudy and Rudeena Macrohard, whom he did not know, saying something about claiming the kingdom as their very own to get back at Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, and all those who contributed to their banishment from Disneyland for churning out bad games to Litwak's Arcade. Now the petty dictator, formerly power-crazed months ago during World War III - though many Earthlings and Bombermen alike came to a conclusion it was the Crimson Stone's influence that upped his desires to get back at the Contras until it was no more - was caught between a rock and a hard place.

Either he, Trigger and Mosquito steal Princess Sofia's Amulet of Avalor and work Warlock's magic to bring Turbo back, or put up with Icy's bossy attitude for who knows how long.

On second thought, he'd rather tangle with the Macrohards' personal army than let the Trix witches win at every game they play. But he knew Wreck-It Ralph and his friends weren't far behind, so he pulled out a spellbook that he checked out from the Underworld Public Library, titled Star Wars Chess: The Ultimate Spellbook Edition...

"Wait a minute, boss," said Mosquito Bomber. "I hate to rain on your parade, but I thought you said you weren't good at chess like Warlock Bomber is."

"Doesn't mean I dunno how to play it. Now get in position while I work its magic with my know-how, IF the title alone keeps its word. Besides, everybody knows Star Wars belongs to Disney these days." Purple Basilisk paused momentarily to spot Mona, Keyla, Patricia, Cherry, Ralph, Vanellope, Felix and Calhoun. "Ahh, and speaking of Disney, here they are now and not a moment too soon!"

"What're you up to, jerk?!" demanded Calhoun.

"Oh, where are my manners? How shamelessly rude of me...But enough about that. You've teleported yourselves into Enchancia through Game Central Station and Disneyland just in the nick of time, to be defeated by me in the Game of Kings itself - the one, the only, chess...Star Wars Chess, that is!"

"Star Wars Chess?" questioned Mona. "Didn't someone already make that game in the early 90s?"

"Let's just say I thought that if we up and fought you hand-to-hand as usual, you'd kick our butts easily, so why not settle things in chess? If you win, we'll leave your friend's Amulet of Avalor alone and keep all thoughts about stealing it out of our brains forever. But If you lose..."

"Wait, wait," interrupted Felix, "don't tell me you're trying to steal it again!"

Purple Basilisk scoffed in response. "Well, how else do I expect to bring Turbo back so we can rebuild our army?! Stupid Icy and her bossy attitude...Ahem, since you assumed that we were gonna steal it again, Felix, you get to play as the King!"

"The King? But that would mean I can only move one square in any direction at a time and--"

"You'll be easy-pickings!" interrupted Trigger Bomber, whom Calhoun punched in the face in return for the taunt. "OW! Take it easy!"

The black armor-clad sergeant cracked her knuckles. "If you're gonna pick on my husband, then I'll go in as the Queen to protect him."

[End BGM]
[Fight BGM: Sticker Battle (Paper Mario: Sticker Star)]

It took no later than a minute to decide who's who, and which teams they're playing for. Then Purple Basilisk opened the spellbook and chanted, "Abra-Kadabra, O Mighty Spellbook by the Chess Lord, turn this field into a chessboard!" In mere minutes, the grassfield everyone was standing on transformed into the chessboard, consisting of 64 large squares with eight rows and eight columns, arranged in two alternating colors: light and dark. On the White team, Felix and Calhoun were the King and Queen; Ralph and Vanellope took the stage as the Rooks; Mona and Cherry the Knights; and Keyla and Patricia the Bishops. Ralph, Mona and Patricia positioned themselves on the kingside of the board, therefore making them the King's Rook, Knight and Bishop. On the queenside, Vanellope, Cherry and Keyla were the Queen's Rook, Knight and Bishop. Taking the roles of White Pawns in front of them were eight R2-D2 clones. As for the Black team, Purple Basilisk took the role of its King whilst summoning Darth Vader (albeit an apparition and not the real deal) to be the Queen. Mosquito Bomber was the King's Bishop and Trigger Bomber the Queen's Bishop; two Tusken Raiders roleplayed as the Knights; two AT-ST walkers the Rooks; and eight Imperial Stormtroopers the Black Pawns.

Because it was Star Wars Chess, the White "pieces" were the Rebel Alliance, while the Black "pieces" represented the Galactic Empire, or commonly the Imperial Forces.

"How do we play this game?" asked Vanellope.

"Leave everything to me," answered Calhoun. "Trust me, I'm smarter than I look. Since you and Ralph are the Rooks, you can move forward, backwards, or sideways in as many spaces as possible, but not diagonally. Bishops, on the other hand, can only move diagonally. The Queen - that's me - has the combined movement of the Rook and Bishop."

"Only the Knight can jump over a piece as it moves in its L-shaped pattern," added Mona. "Watch how I do it, Vanellope."

"No, wait," interrupted Calhoun. "I have an idea."

"You saw the chess part in a Harry Potter movie?"

Calhoun nodded, recalling the way the enchanted chess game was played in the movie. Since Purple Basilisk summoned the Star Wars Chess arena with his spellbook, the sergeant had a feeling the pieces were moved in a similar manner. Much like Wizard's Chess as far as the heroes knew, players move their sentient pieces by speaking the name of the piece and the square it is to move to by algebraic notation (Knight to E5, for example). Calhoun showed the others what she meant by telling the R2-D2 stationed at C2, to move to C4, thus signifying what was known by many chess players as the English Opening.

Now it was Purple Basilisk's turn. He couldn't think of a good opening to counteract the one Calhoun picked to start off the game, so he randomly told the Stormtrooper at D7 to move to D5. Then Cherry jumped over the R2-D2 at B2 as she moved over to A3.

"Oh, that's a good move...NOT!" Purple Basilisk then told the Stormtrooper at D5 to take on the R2-D2 next to it, which resulted in the Stormtrooper shooting the dome-shaped robot twice until it exploded like a bomb. "Aww...the widdle R2 went boom!"

Cherry growled in response, pulling out the Twinbellows Cannon she swore to hold onto until the Age-Reverso Ray's effects upon 9-Volt are undone. Having charged up the cannon, she blew up the Stormtrooper as punishment for destroying one of the eight R2-D2s and took the C4 spot. "Save the R2-D2's! Save the R2-D2's!" she called.

Unfortunately for the petty dictator, he didn't possess a lot of experience like Warlock Bomber did in chess; as a result he stupidly got the AT-STs and Tusken Raiders, and the Darth Vader clone out on the board early in the game in hopes that his opponents would be scared into submission. As the game went on with a few more pieces taken at a time on both sides, Ralph jumped on top of an AT-ST walker, tearing its metallic face clean off with his huge hands and punching the inside repeatedly until the walker's head exploded, leaving him unharmed. A Tusken Raider smashed another R2 with his bladed club, a Gaderffii stick, and took its place in time for Patricia to shock him with her electricity, using the stick as a lightning rod.

Then came the Darth Vader apparition, locked in combat with Calhoun. She was set to defeat him as part of her plan to checkmate Purple Basilisk, but he wasn't going down without a fight. Therefore, she borrowed Pink's Aquarius Blade and swung it around gracefully, blocking Vader's red lightsaber as she went for the finishing blow with a charged shot. The apparition vanished in a flash of red light, and with help of the other "pieces" Felix and Calhoun checkmated the enemy King.

[End BGM]

"Aaargh! I hate losing at chess just as much as I hate losing at online games!" ranted Purple Basilisk. "Okay, you got me, so as promised we'll leave Sofia's Amulet of Avalor alone..."

"You better keep your word, or I swear to the devs I'll tear that spellbook of yours into shreds!" warned Calhoun.

"Oh, yes...yes! How rude of me to even think about going back on my word..." The humanoid snake grinned nervously. "I thought you meant 'nevermind'."

Cherry huffed. "I don't trust him."

"G'doi, I know that," scoffed Vanellope, "but we haven't got a choice. We'll be ready if he tries another stunt like that."

Predictably, Purple Basilisk planned on breaking his word, for he would let them meet up with Princess Sofia, follow them to wherever Rudy and Rudeena's base of operations would be, and then steal the amulet when they least expect it.

--------------------

Meanwhile at 9-Volt's house in Diamond City, Wario was still behaving mischievously, due to his nature as a naughty boy. Instead of sitting in a "timeout" corner for stealing from a cookie jar and blaming it on 9-Volt, he turned on his X-Box 360 and played Ultra Street Fighter IV by mashing buttons randomly during every single match. But when 5-Volt walked by to check on him, he quickly shut off his TV and ran back to the corner, whistling innocently. After she left to check on 9-Volt, who alongside Pit slept peacefully with Phosphora around to help his mother protect him, Wario got back to his game and played some more.

"No way she'll catch me now!" Just then, a whistle was blown next to him. "AAAAH! Who did that?!"

To his surprise, an all-too-familiar redhead appeared out of nowhere with a cloaking device in tow. "9-Volt's mom said no video games while you're in timeout, Wario!" berated Phoebe, grabbing the infantized CEO of WarioWare Inc. by the hands until he was placed on her lap. Though she possessed no knowledge as a babysitter like Mona, the Bomberman fangirl saw enough of how 5-Volt got the naughty kid to behave to spank his bottom.

"WWAAAAAAAHH! YOU NEVER LET ME HAVE ANY FU-HUUUN!"

"Oh no, you don't! I'm gonna spank the naughtiness right out of you so you'll behave like a good little boy! Do you want to return to normal or not?"

"But--"

"No buts, buster!"

"You just wait till I'm big again! Then I'm gonna fire all of you so hard, you'll wish you never--OWWWWCH! OW OW OW OOOHOO-HOOOCH!"

It was going to be a loooong day indeed. Phoebe could not wait for her and 9-Volt's friends to punish - not to mention spank - Rudy and Rudeena for their mischievous deeds done today.

TO BE CONTINUED...

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
WarioMan
 Posted: Feb 18 2016, 09:36 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Chapter 5: The more the pettier

[Overworld BGM: Inside a House (The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)]

Minutes after being spanked twice in day, Wario was called over to dinner by 5-Volt, who also could not wait for her trusted allies to undo Rudy and Rudeena's infantizing magic. The sooner it was done, the better for all of Diamond City, let alone those close to mother and son. She got out a toddler's chair for Wario to sit on, and a can of spinach with a picture of a world-famous, spinach-eating sailor man, which she opened up with an automatic can-opener. Then she poured its contents onto a bowl before placing it on the table in front of Wario, and got out a Mickey Mouse spoon 9-Volt used to eat cereal with when he was in kindergarten.

But Wario didn't like eating spinach. He hated the way it looked, just the way he remembered from his younger days. One time, his own mother fed him some spinach, claiming it to give a kid some strength, but he spit it out...which, of course, earned him a stern warning that if he didn't eat it, he wouldn't get any ice cream for dessert. He started crying and screaming until his mom calmed him down by making airplane sounds as she spoon-fed him.

Despite his flashback, 5-Volt was in no mood for making airplane sounds just so Wario would behave. He was not her son, nor was he well-behaved as opposed to 9-Volt.

"Me want stwawbewwy ice cweam," the infantized CEO spoke in a childlike manner.

"No, young man," said 5-Volt, "you eat your food that's on the table."

"Uh-uh! Me wants ice cweam! Spinach mega yucky wike bwocowwi! Me wants ice cweam now and pway Stweet Fightuh and new Super Smash Bwuudas!" He pulled out what 5-Volt instantly recognized as the Ultra Hand, a toy manufactured by Nintendo in the late 1960s. It consisted of several criss-cross-connected plastic elements, and operated on the "lazy tongs" pantograph principle. One end of the Ultra Hand had scissors-like handles and was indeed operated like scissors, extending when the handles were to be pinched together and retracting when parted. The other end had two bowl-shaped grips with which ball-like objects, which came with the Ultra Hand, could be gripped whenever the toy is fully extended. In Wario's case, he used the Ultra Hand he "found" while he was running around the house, to open a nearby freezer, grab a small, cylinder-shaped carton of strawberry ice cream, and pulled it back towards him.

"Where did you get the Ultra Hand? Nuh-uh, young man! Hand it over."

"But--"

5-Volt interrupted the stubborn CEO, "No buts. Do you want to be returned to normal or not? Now hand over the Ultra Hand. Please and thank you."

"Uh-uh! Me wanna pway with Uwtwa Hand after ice cweam time!" He used the aforementioned toy to open the cap and grabbed a tablespoon amount of ice cream as though it were a spoon.

"Put down that Ultra Hand and ice cream or you're in trouble. I mean it. Wario, I am not playing around." She placed her hands on her hips in a stern position. "I'm not gonna say it again. If you put that ice cream in your mouth, you're gonna be in big trouble, young man. Ah! Nah-ah!"

"Ahhh..." Wario made a noise to emphasize that word as he opened his mouth, but immediately after touching just a tiny bit of it with the tip of his tongue, 5-Volt got up to grab him, sitting back down to place him face-first on her lap for yet another spanking on the tush. "WAAAAAAH! HA HA! WAH HA HAH! AH, HA HA HA HAAA! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I WANT MY MOMMY!"

"I'm sorry, but you leave me no choice but to put you in time-out for 10 minutes. You are to sit in a corner until you stop crying and screaming. Lucky for you, I'm not the kind of parent that would put naughty children in closets just to get them to behave themselves. I don't know how you were raised, but bad behavior will not be tolerated in this house, understand?"

Wario huffed in response, albeit still in tears. "Yes, mommy..."

"I'm not your mother, but in this case, I'll let it slide...but only until you're back to normal."

Suddenly, Phosphora walked into the kitchen with a yawn. "What's all the commotion?"

"Ohhh, just little Wario being Wario in this day and age..." 5-Volt paused momentarily to let out a groan. "My son was never all too difficult for me or Mona to raise right, even if he did stay up past his bedtime now and then."

"I'll say. Are Mona and the others back from teaching those bratty Macrohards a lesson?"

"Sigh...not yet, I'm afraid. Why don't you take over while I go lie down with 9-Volt and Pit in bed?"

The Lightning Flash shrugged it off and simply nodded. "Okey-dokey. I guess my friendly bowling match with Mona can wait for little while longer..."

[End BGM]

--------------------

[Interlude BGM: Waluigi Island (Mario Party 3)]

Elsewhere up the hills in the fair kingdom of Enchancia, Purple Basilisk, Trigger Bomber and Mosquito Bomber were looking around for Mona's team from atop a cliff about ten feet off the ground, having prepared themselves a booby trap to ensure a safe capture of Sofia's Amulet of Avalor. "Got the see-saw nailed to the ground, and a cannonball on one end just like you ordered, boss!" said Mosquito Bomber. "Big enough like a bowling ball to flatten someone like a pizza! But why'd you make me so frail?! I nearly sprained my back when Trigger and I had to carry it around because it is HEAVY."

Purple Basilisk replied, "That's because your figure is meant to go well with your flight agility when it comes to dodging enemy attacks. Duh!"

"I hate to complain, boss, but why are we doing this again?" asked Trigger Bomber.

"Because," the humanoid snake answered with a forced groan. "And given our lack of resources at the underworld hideout thanks to Princess Ice-Happy and her merry witches with dark and lightning magic..." He grumbled to himself as he put on a pair of Iron Boots. Then he made as big a leap as he could off the cliff, landing on the see-saw to launch the cannonball up high, but instead of the ball flying towards the heroes walking by, it flattened <i>him</i> in a manner similar to that of a Wario Land game! Mosquito Bomber flew down the cliff onto the surface, rolled the cast-iron ball away, and pulled out an air pump to bring her boss back to his normal shape.

--------------------

"Heh heh heh, you sure weren't kidding when you mentioned human girls being crazy about flowers!" boasted Trigger Bomber. "Now THAT is one foolproof plan sure to net us the amulet! If we can't use magic like what's-his-name could--"

"Cedric, I believe," interrupted Purple Basilisk. "If my hunch is correct, they'll stop for a moment so Princesses Keyla, Cherry and Sofia can smell the flowers. Now, can anyone tell me what other Earthly creature is crazy about flowers?"

"A bee," replied Mosquito Bomber. "Why?"

"One beehive launched at them from this catapult over here, and out comes the bee swarm for the sting of the century! They'll be flailing their arms wildly just to get the bees off, Sofia might accidentally drop her amulet for us to steal!" The humanoid snake cut the rope holding back the catapult with a combat knife, flinging the beehive at the heroes as planned! The moment it landed on the flower field with a thud, the bees flew out in anger to sting them, but stopped halfway as soon as they saw a surprised Sofia. With her amulet on, she could talk to and understand animals and insects alike.

"Hey, wait a minute, ladies!" shouted the queen bee. "That's the famous Princess Sofia, the fairest and most kind-hearted of all from Enchancia! She and her friends don't deserve to be stung."

But Sofia's friends could only hear the bees buzzing about, since they're not wearing the Amulet of Avalor. However, she could still translate for them. "They're telling us not to worry about getting stung."

"Ahh, this place just keeps getting more interesting everyday," said Calhoun.

Mona added, "Guess we don't need to have a Bee Badge on as long as Sofia's with us."

"Bee Badge?"

"In The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds," explained the redheaded adventurer, "whoever wears it after presenting a Golden Bee to the Bee Guy, will magically make all bees friendly, meaning no more stings. Then again, wouldn't you wanna have one on too, in real life?"

[End BGM]

"Besides, she's too nice a person," the queen bee told the worker and drone bees as Mona's team continued to listen on. "It's those three jerks on the other side who are using us just to steal her amulet!"

[Panic BGM: How Far (Mario Party 5)]

"Protect the kind and courageous Princess Sofia from evil!" shouted the bees in unison, following behind their queen to sting the ever living daylights out of Purple Basilisk, Trigger Bomber and Mosquito Bomber. Apparently, even artificial Bombermen like the two can get stung by bees, wasps and/or hornets.

"YEEEOOOOWWWCH!" screamed Purple Basilisk. "NOT THE BEE STINGS!"

"OW, OW, OW, OWCH!" winced Mosquito Bomber. "Sting THEM, not us!"

Trigger Bomber, on the other hand, tried to blast the bees with fragmentation and German grenades alike, only for both the painful stings and his flailing arms to make him drop them on the ground, blowing himself up in the process. "AACK! Get offa me, you jerks! GET OFF ME!"

[End BGM]

To end it all, the queen bee trumpeted a "dun da-da-dah" sounding buzz, prompting the bees to group with her into a big, golf club-shaped formation. Aiming carefully with their stingers ready, the swarm launched themselves backwards and forward at the panicked villains, swatting them far away by the rear until they were out of sight. Finally, the bees formed a big hand to wave at Sofia, letting her know it's safe for everyone to continue the journey prior to reentering their beehive.

--------------------

[Defeat BGM: Foolish Bowser (Mario Party 3)]

"Unnnngh...Owwwww! I've definitely lost my desire to send bees, rather than the mosquitoes alone, after people whenever I'm in my Final Smash form!"

"You can say that again, Mosquito..." grunted Trigger Bomber. "So what now, boss?"

"You take my spellbook and prepare to summon the apparitions of the Imperial Forces, the moment you catch up at last," ordered Purple Basilisk. "Me, I think I'll lie down for a while...but NOT a word about the bee stings, to anyone! Especially Icy!"

[End BGM]

TO BE CONTINUED...

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
WarioMan
 Posted: Mar 25 2016, 12:01 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Chapter 6: Un-sung Heroes

"So why is it that we're supposed to get Sofia's amulet again?" asked Trigger Bomber. "Because to me, it's starting to sound like the Trix witches want it even more than we do. No offense or anything to our boss, but I think he shouldn't have hired them in the first place, just because Pit's lightning-happy girlfriend whooped our butts, let alone blast Siren Bomber to kingdom come, for 9-Volt and his pals!"

"You're probably right, Trigger," agreed Mosquito Bomber. "But what's to stop Icy, Darcy and Stormy from doing anything humiliating to us if we come back empty-handed? They want beauty, makeup, jewelry - heck, maybe even the Amulet of Avalor, all before Purple Basilisk is allowed to revive Siren and Boxer again!"

The violet-clad Chaotic Bomber gulped. "Who knows what'll happen if we fail? They could turn us into Pokemon dolls, like...like...eep...Gastly!"

Mosquito Bomber slapped him across the face. "Snap out of it! We'll just have to use the Star Wars Chess spellbook to fight our battles, but we gotta return it in one piece after we steal the amulet. Ahh, there they are now!"

But Trigger Bomber noticed something odd. "Um...who in Mihaele's name are <i>they</i>?" He pointed at the distant Princesses of Corporal Punishment, whom were just about ready to engage in battle with Keyla and Patricia's group for "daring to intrude." He shrugged it off, adding, "Screw that, Ralph and his flunkies are distracted! Time to bring out the AT-ST walkers, Tusken Raiders, Boba Fett clones, and the Stormtroopers!"

--------------------

Amongst this group of so-called princesses, Keyla and Patricia somehow recognized one of them as Valerie, who along with Steven had indeed succeeded in going undercover to avoid detection. But Patricia, knowing how well she and the other Lower Birth kids were trained by their ringmaster, signaled her friends to play along by pretending Valerie and Steven turned against them.

"But we aren't even closer to Rudy and Rudeena's hideout," said Cherry. "I'll bet Viridi the Brat bestowed upon them a magic gift that protects it from being seen!"

"That's right!" boasted one of the Princesses of Corporal Punishment. "You spoiled brats made her look bad and even put her in that yucky Fungeon! This time, we have a new friend who's gonna lead us to victory and make YOU cry!"

"Valerie, how could you?!" shouted Patricia.

"As much as I hate to admit it," replied Valerie, "Steven's got a point: goody two-shoed wimps like 9-Volt are the cowardly ones and not the Macrohards."

[Fight BGM: Yuga Battle - Hyrule Castle (Super Smash Bros. for Wii U)]

All of a sudden, a song blared across the field, coming from a boombox that Mosquito Bomber and Trigger Bomber dragged along. Apparently Purple Basilisk wanted to show off his "brand-new theme song", which Mona was quick to recognize as Yuga's battle theme from The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. "HAVE A NICE DAAAAAY!" whooped Trigger Bomber, randomly firing off shots upwards from his transformable gun arms.

"It's Trigger and Mosquito again!" blurted Ralph. "Aw, don't tell me they brought in more of these AT-STs, Boba Fett clones, Tusken Raiders and Imperial Stormtroopers!"

"Hate to burst your bubbles, girly girls," boasted Mosquito Bomber, "but Princess Sofia's amulet is coming with us! And you can't have it!"

"We care nothing about that icky-cutesy amulet," said Valerie, "but Rudy and Rudeena's hideout forbids violent, nature-destroying creeps like you! Get them, girls! I'm taking the others in as my prisoners."

The Princesses of Corporal Punishment saluted her, bringing themselves away from Ralph and company to engage the Chaotic Bombers instead. As soon as the coast was clear, Valerie flashed her friends a wink, though it was something she barely ever did all her life. "Wh-where are you taking us?" asked Keyla, joining in the act.

Valerie whispered in their ears, even though the blaring song drowned out the private conversation. "I know where they're keeping Pit and Phosphora's longtime friends, the Two Dudes from Skyworld, but Rudy and Rudeena's hideout is on the far corner of Enchancia, guarded by an eco-friendly barrier Viridi bestowed upon them to protect against any form of criticism. Luckily, they gave me a pair of teleportation bracelets when Steven and I 'joined' them..." Though Princesses of Corporal Punishment were too busy fighting off the enchanted Imperial Forces, some of them saw Valerie teleporting Keyla and Patricia's group to the hideout with the belt, satisfied by their assumptions that she meant to take them "prisoner."

"Eat frag 'n German grenades, punks!" Trigger Bomber threw a barrage of grenades, which the "princesses" ironically turned into pink bouncy balls with their magic wands, leading those who saw it to believe they hate violent things - be they bullies, violent video games or explosives that don't resemble cartoon bombs shaped like bowling balls with fuses atop - in an evilly sweet manner. Then they kicked the balls back at the two Chaotic Bombers, detonating in pink-colored explosions to cover them in, even more ironic, pink soot.

"Exploding bouncy balls!" gloated one of the self-proclaimed princesses. "Just the stuff to teach you meanies a lesson!"

"Grrr! Get them, AT-ST walkers!" Trigger pointed the bad girls in dresses out to the chicken walkers. However, the Princesses of Corporal Punishment brought in a pink cannon mounted on wheels, apparently another magical, eco-friendly item bestowed upon them by the Goddess of Nature. Unsurprisingly, they fired a bunch of exploding bouncy balls, one after another, at the AT-ST walkers, destroying them instantly whereas the Tusken Raiders and Boba Fett clones were caught in the pink blasts.

"The only time we like pink and other girly stuff is when we're the ones using them against big fat meanies like you! Come any closer to criticize Rudy and Rudeena Macrohard's business, and you go bye-bye!"

"You girls seem to like the sounds of your own voices, don't you?" retorted Mosquito Bomber, ordering the Stormtroopers to attack. Unfortunately, their habit of missing nearly every shot led her and Trigger Bomber much closer to their humiliating defeat. "Gah! Trigger Bomber, their girlishness is much too powerful! We're getting outta here, but not without our boss!"

[End BGM]

Trigger Bomber yelped in surprise as he dodged one of the exploding bouncy balls just by an inch, whereupon it blew up the boombox instead in yet another pink explosion, thus stopping the music. "Guess it's safe to say this: He who seeks Sofia's amulet and runs away, lives to seek another day! Oh, I just hope Icy, Darcy and Stormy aren't itching to turn us into a bunch of Gastly or worse..."

To add insult to injury, the Princesses of Corporal Punishment jumped up and down like cheerleaders. "YAAAAAAY! The big meanies are go-o-one! The big meanies are go-o-one!"

"HEY, BRATTY GIRLS! OVER HERE!" called out a loud voice, interrupting the bad girls' cheer. It was none other than Cheerful White and Cute Pink!

"Here's something that'll burst your egos like balloons! Okay White, let's do it just the way we saw on TV with Kat and Ana!"

"I'm with you, Pink! Good thing we called in Cool Black and Acrobat Aqua to fill in for us before we left. Now, how'd that song go again..."

The two Bomber-kids clapped their hands four times in unison, as if to say "1, 2, 3, 4!"

I was a girl in the village doing alright
Then I became a princess overnight
Now I gotta figure out how to do it right
So much to learn and see

"Oh no! Not that theme song!" panicked one of the Princesses of Corporal Punishment. "They say it possesses magic that's too goody-goody for Viridi's and our own!"

"EEEEEK! Girls, our Anti-Meanie Cannon's gonna blow up! NOOOOOO!"

But it was too late, for the cannon detonated in a large, pink-colored explosion, covering them in soot. "WAAAAAAAAAH! You're mean! You shouldn't be so serious about defeating us! You...you...child, you...! WAAAAAAAAAH! WAAAAAAAAAH! You big meanies...! We're gonna tell on you!" Then they all ran away in tears, one of whom had accidentally dropped her pair of teleportation bracelets in the process.

[Final Smash BGM: Classic Battle Mode - TG16 Mix II (Bomberman '93)]

Miraculously, the Imperial Stormtroopers survived the onslaught and were eager to finish the fight, so Cheerful White - despite not having his Wolf Claws on hand - got out a Smash Ball and broke it open, giving him the energy to commence his Final Smash: the Dodge Battle! A large maze-like arena from his game franchise materialized out of nowhere, forcing all the Stormtroopers to "participate" and survive the 30-second Dodge Battle with no soft blocks to protect them, if they expect to get out alive. They could not set toon bombs; rather the bombs fall from the sky, and they have to avoid the explosions, relying solely and kicks and punches lest they get blown away. The blast area of each bomb was shown on the arena floor, and as the Final Smash's timer ticked away, a variety of different bombs and patterns of bombs fell, ending with a bunch of near-inescapable Dangerous Bombs. White and Pink were stationed on Revenge Carts outside the arena on all four sides, accompanied by Cool Black and Acrobat Aqua who had been temporarily summoned here for the duration of White's Final Smash. While they could launch one bomb at a time from each cannon to slow down the opposition, they didn't need to because the Stormtroopers weren't used to dodging lots of bomb blasts simultaneously.

In fact, it didn't take longer than 10 seconds for all of them to be sent flying out of sight and out of Enchancia by the explosions, ending White's Final Smash prematurely and teleporting Black and Aqua back to Diamond Dojo. Finally, White and Pink grabbed the teleportation bracelets, hoping they're able to catch up with their friends on time...

[End BGM]

--------------------

But the moment they were teleported to the hideout...

"Oh no, we're too late!"

"Whaddya mean, White?"

--------------------

A FEW MINUTES EARLIER...

"Just follow behind me and don't get lost," instructed Valerie. "If anyone asks, let me do the talking."

"Why's that?" asked Felix.

"Trust me. I'll just say I'm putting you in the same detention room with Pit and Phosphora's two friends."

Calhoun thought about it momentarily. "...Ahh, I see what you mean."

Ralph, on the other hand, didn't like stealth tactics. "When do we get to wreck something, like the whole stupid castle for a hideout?!"

Vanellope was quick to jump on his face, holding his mouth shut with her hands. "Keep it down, fudge for brains!"

[Interlude BGM: Rival's Theme (Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver)]

"She's right, Bumble-It," taunted a familiar voice, sending everyone into a shock. "You lose your temper out loud, you lose your hiding place."

"Rudy Macrohard!"

"The jig may be up for me and Steven," said Valerie, using her baton to change back into her ringmaster outfit, "but we're shutting you down!"

"Aw, that's a shame, Val. I was hoping you and your stubborn boyfriend could become best pals with me and my sister..." He activated his teleportation bracelets to bring everyone, including himself, to the detention room with Rudeena, who handcuffed Steven's arm next to hers so he wouldn't escape, awaiting their arrival. "Speaking of which, we've gotten so curious about you two, we couldn't help but look up the Internet and son of a gun, did we find something really interesting. I mean, tricking a bunch of kids into committing all these petty crimes just to survive?"

"...That was long ago, until 9-Volt, Keyla and the others helped us realize the error of our ways."

"9-Volt...bah! If Viridi weren't still cooped up in the Fungeon in Sugar Rush, she'd be helping us teach you a lesson! She was right: people like you are the same as every last stubborn mule on Earth who do nothing but destroy trees and stuff! But we Macrohards, despite being human too, are far different. You see, the people outside AND inside Enchancia have to be taught a lesson, and that includes Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, and Goofy. They wanna be rich; we simply turn it all against them by saturating the video arcade market with what you refer to as 'bad arcade games'. Those games will drive them bonkers until they finally cave in and beg Viridi to become their true savior with me and Rudeena as her loyal enforcers."

"She knows nothing about nature!" shouted Cherry. "All she ever does beyond butting heads with poor Pit is badmouth anyone she thinks hates nature!"

"Giving respect to nature is one thing," added Sofia, "but intimidating them into doing so under a threat of force doesn't make you any better than those who actually hate it! This is what I was taught at the academy..."

"Ugh, what every kid sees in you and your show, I'll never understand," Rudeena stated with a hint of disgust. "YOU'RE the spoiled brats for making Viridi look bad and you know it!"

[End BGM]
[Final battle BGM: Showdown with Dedede (Kirby's Dream Course)]

"I've had enough of your bratty attitudes!" Cherry cast a fireball spell, followed by firing a charged shot from 9-Volt's Twinbellows Cannon. Surprisingly, her shots were deflected by a magic barrier on Rudy and Rudeena's bodies.

"Are you finished?" mocked Rudy. "Good, because now it's our turn. Behold our other invention: the Pokkannon! Get it? Pokemon, cannon, meshed into...ah, you get the picture. It can fire any Pokemon attack we see fit, like Psybeam!" His hi-tech-looking cannon fired a peculiar, purple wave of ring-shaped ray powered with psychic, dealing damage to the group. Luckily, they didn't end up confused. "Listen, don't get us wrong, Cherry, but we're really grateful you and your pals managed to get this far. On the other hand, I'm afraid your silly quest to revert your infantized friends back to normal ends here with me and my sis! Keyla, Patricia, you and everyone else might wanna pay attention while you can."

Rudeena added her two cents, "Our parents, helped by Viridi, bestowed upon us our magic barriers and the Pokkannon for just such an occasion, and guess what else: THEY HAVE NO WEAK SPOTS! So NYAH, NYAH NYAH-NYAH NYAH, to you! We'll always be the better ones than 9-Volt and Phoebe and they know it! Better give up and run on home right now, because our magic's stronger than yours! All this silly love and friendship nonsense won't help you now!"

Mona growled in response to the Macrohards' taunting. "You're only saying this because, much like your parents, you're a pair of spoiled brats who are greedy and jealous, and you don't care who you step on to get what you want, even if it means blotting out all criticism towards your so-called arcade games!"

Rudy stuck out his tongue in a taunting manner. "You still think you can win after what we told you about how unbeatable we are? Don't make me laugh! You see, our gadgets, aside from the Age-Reverso Ray, run on greed and our lineage's magic, and greed is good! Your magic...it's pure childish, Disney-friendly nonsense. So just do us and the whole world a favor, and lose already, will ya?"

"We may not be able to defeat you with physical means...but we can still save the day in the name of love and friendship."

--------------------

Suddenly, they all heard White and Pink's voices, temporarily interrupting the battle at hand.

"Oh no, we're too late!"

"Whaddya mean, White?"

Sofia was the first to hear them out loud. "Don't despair, guys. You made it in time, but how'd you get past all the guards?"

"No time to explain," answered Pink. "But you gotta hear this: White and I guessed right! Oh, and Kat and Ana are safe with their sensei; we called our best pals from planet Bomber, Cool Black and Acrobat Aqua, to fill in. We had also been wondering how we could counteract Rudy and Rudeena's powers, and when we tuned in to see an episode of Sofia the First with Kat and Ana, that's when we thought maybe its theme song has a magic of its own that can defeat the Macrohards'!"

"Just follow our lead!" cheered White, starting off the theme song alongside Pink:

[Interrupt BGM]

[Resume Final battle BGM]

"Hey! HEY! Stop singing!" complained Rudy as the song's magic suddenly made the handcuffs break apart, freeing Steven in the process.

Felix wondered to Calhoun, "Are you sure that song can shut down their robot?"

"Theoretically, yes. I think White and Pink are on to something."

Vanellope, however, scoffed. "Isn't it obvious, you guys? That cannon runs on greed and evil magic like Rudy said, meaning it can't stand good magic! Just watch and see, g'doi!"

Ralph shrugged it off. "As much as I don't like listening to kiddy songs, I guess I'll let it slide this time."

"...A song? A SONG? Are you freakin' serious?!" shouted Steven, walking back to Valerie's side with a disgusted look on his face. "You and your brother are even more pathetic than I thought at first, Rudeena! Sorry, but...Just thinking that a kiddy song of all things can defeat evil magic makes me wanna...BLECH! Gag me with a spoon!"

Mona theorized on how the plan should go, thinking back to an RPG she used to play. "We're gonna have to increase the theme song's power by singing the entire lyrics uninterrupted if we're to beat this thing. Keyla, since you're a very talented singer, follow along with Sofia. The rest of us, including White and Pink, will draw the Pokemon attacks from Rudy and Rudeena's Pokkannon."

Now it was Keyla's turn to sing, though she decided to let Sofia lead the way. Therefore, Patricia encouraged her to sing her heart out for their Best Bouncing Ball Buddy, 9-Volt, as though she were singing to him with her soothing voice.

[Interrupt BGM]

So much to learn and see

The song's magic power increased, this time causing the Pokkannon, Age-Reverso Ray and the Macrohards' belt-mounted barrier generators to crackle a bit. "AAAACK!" screamed Rudeena. "STOP! Stop the song before you break our stuff!"

Keyla responded, albeit in a singsong tone of voice. "No way! You're getting what's coming to you for picking on our friends in Diamond City, including 9-Volt!"

"Big talk for a pint-sized--"

The moment Keyla heard the words "pint-sized" enter her ears, she stopped singing momentarily, changing to a serious tone. "Don't. Even. Say it."

--------------------

"Valerie, do we really have to listen to that stupid song until it's over and defeats the Macrohards' magic?!" complained Steven, covering his ears.

"I'm afraid we have no choice, so we might as well put up with it." The Lower Birth's ringmaster sighed, ducking underneath a wave of Razor Leaves directed at her. "And while we're at it, keep dodging these attacks!"

[Interrupt BGM]

--------------------

So much to learn and see

Up in the castle with my new family
In a school that's just for royalty

The Pokkannon sparkled with electricity a bit more, causing it to launch an Egg Bomb upwards and bounce off the ceiling back towards the floor, exploding next to Rudy and Rudeena instead. "STOP IT! Stop that song, you spoiled brats!" Rudy stamped his feet in a tantrum. "Whatever's causing a malfunction on our environmentally-friendly cannon, this has to stop NOW!"

"Be quiet, Rudy!" Sofia hushed him like a stern mother despite being four years younger than him. "The magic power of positive feelings will win over selfishness and greed any day."

"Grrr! Positive feelings, let alone love and friendship, are for wimps! That's why 9-Volt deserves to be branded a coward by yours truly! Now knock off the girly nonsense and quit your singing before you do anymore damage to our pride!"

The little princess-in-training sighed. "If that's the way you want it, then I'll just have to devote myself to protecting him from you and Rudeena. The people of my kingdom taught me better, like what's the use of wealth if you're not willing to share with others."

Mona agreed, "9-Volt's mom and I taught him better too - no, not just us, but all of his friends as well."

Rudeena covered her ears with her hands so as to blot out all sound coming from the song. "All this talk about love and friendship is killing me more than it's negating our magic we put on these gizmos here! If there's one thing Rudy and I detest more than Doc McStuffins and its goody-two-shoes concept, it's Sofia the First AND its goody-two-shoes concept and songs alike...especially THAT ONE!"

The redhead smirked. "You mean this one?"

Cherry giggled in agreement, "Keyla, Sofia, fire away some more when you're ready!"

[Interrupt BGM]

So much to learn and see

A whole enchanted world is waiting for me
I'm so excited to be

The Pokkannon malfunctioned again, this time releasing another Psybeam that not only missed, but also spooked plenty of Princesses of Corporal Punishment that came by to help their leaders. Rudeena screamed again, "CUT IT OUUUUT! Ohhh, that kid-friendly show and its songs supposedly meant to demonstrate how princesses should be all courteous and brave and kind and even caring to others...! And big meanies such as you say the Princesses of Corporal Punishment and I give princesses a bad name...well, you and all the other goody-two-shoes brats and brutes alike, royalty or not, are the ones giving US a bad name! Tell them, Rudy!"

"Yeah, people who are royalty, be they king, queen, prince or princess, should be in complete control of everything like a true dictator, not kind and caring to people! Peasants like yourselves must know who's boss around here whether you like it or not!"

Cherry made a taunting face as she stuck out her tongue. "Go cry me a river, you spoiled brats! You're just as bad as Viridi, if not Palutena as well! Speaking of which, I don't mind if I joined in with Keyla and Sofia."

"Feel free to do so if you want," said Patricia. "Cute Pink, can you and White handle the Princesses of Corporal Punishment? Here are your Wolf Claws and Aquarius Blade back."

[Interrupt BGM]
[Final Smash BGM: Tankbot (Kirby's Epic Yarn)]

The two Bomber-kids thanked their friends as they took back their Skyworld weapons, followed by Pink breaking her own Smash Ball to show off her own Final Smash. Swinging her weapon around in a circle like a baton, she summoned a Smash Ball-fueled tidal wave to engulf the Macrohards' underlings, rendering both herself and her friends unharmed in the process. As the wave comes rushing forth, she said "Surf's up..." and the moment it struck the baddies for water-based damage and washed them away, she finished with "...and down!"

[End BGM]

So much to learn and see

I'm so excited to be

(Sofia the First)
I'm finding out what being royal's all about
(Sofia the First)
Making my way it's an adventure everyday

[Final battle BGM: Dedede is Getting Closer! (Kirby's Dream Course)]

Rudy panicked with fear alongside his sister, their barriers breaking up due to their belts having shorted out. "Oh no...no no no no no. Her theme song's magic is overpowering ours! Soon, everybody else will know where PPI HQ is and shut us down for saturating the video arcade market to make profits!"

"If they continue to give it their all one more time, all our family's money spent paying tribute to Viridi and trying to conquer the market will have gone down the drain!"

In spite of their increased efforts to finish off their "mean-spirited critics" with a variety of Pokemon attacks, ranging from the Hydro Pump to the Fire Blast to even the Solar Beam, the Core Four of Game Central Station willingly absorbed the hits with their bodies (all the while Felix wasted no time healing them with his magic hammer). Rudy and Rudeena gasped with fright, "NO NO NO!"

Sofia beamed excitedly, "YES YES YES! Keyla, Cherry, one more time! I think we're gonna make it!"

[End BGM]

So much to learn and see

I'm so excited to be

(Sofia the First)
I'm finding out what being royal's all about
(Sofia the First)
Making my way it's an adventure everyday

(Sofia)
It's gonna be my time
(Sofia)
To show them all that I'm
Sofia the First!

At long last, the Pokkannon and Age-Reverso Ray sparkled with showers of electricity arcing all over and smoke coming out, their magic unable to take anymore of the theme song's from Sofia the First. "Oh no, they're overloading!"

"They're gonna blow!" The gadgets finally exploded like a bunch of Bob-ombs going off simultaneously, blasting a big hole in the ceiling and throwing Rudy and Rudeena out in soot. "AAAAAAAAAHH!!!"

[Victory BGM: Got a Star Piece (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)]

"Well, I guess listening to the whole song bit by bit was fun while the battle lasted," said Ralph.

"I know, right?" beamed Vanellope. "With the Age-Reverso Ray kaput, I'm sure its magic will wear off shortly. My fellow racers of Sugar Rush..."

"My stubborn yet cool boyfriend, Wario..." added Mona. "But most of all, 9-Volt, Pit, and all our good friends who had been victimized will at last be back to normal! Boy, what an adventure we had together with Sofia for a change!"

[End BGM]

--------------------

[Reunion BGM: Star Card (Kirby's Dream Course)]

Half an hour later, everyone in Keyla and Patricia's team returned back to Diamond City safely, eager to see their restored friends once again. "So, you guys did it and spanked Rudy and Rudeena really good!" cheered Phosphora.

"Ah, it's SO good to be back to my teenaged self!" said Pit.

Keyla, Patricia and Cherry glanced ahead and saw 9-Volt back to normal too, running up to him for a group hug. "9-Volt, you're okay!" squealed Patricia, dotting his cheeks with her kisses. "Ohhh, I'm sooo happy to see your normal self again! Were you worried?"

"Well...I was, but thankfully Phosphora and my mom took turns playing with me, tickling me and singing to me so I wouldn't get upset about missing you and Keyla."

"I'm glad...and it's all thanks to Heaven's Light and Ms. Perivelle's guidance, that we were able to succeed in our quest. From now on, I'll be more caring to all my friends than ever before, especially you, now that Keyla and I have our angel powers. More importantly, I won't ever be jealous of Phosphora's lightning powers being stronger than mine anymore."

"I can teach you how to make your powers stronger," suggested Phosphora, patting Patricia's head gingerly. "It won't be easy, but we can make it possible as long as you believe in yourself. Besides, you sure weren't kidding when you said Heaven's Light was magical for a big bouncy ball."

Keyla and Cherry kissed 9-Volt's cheeks, with Sofia chuckling happily. "You guardian angels sure like kissing him a lot, don't you?"

"Mm-hmm," answered the Vampire/Bowling Princess of Roseland. "Pure-hearted boys like him deserve an affectionate kiss or two on either his head or cheeks - or both - now and then, especially when he's not afraid to help us out if the situation calls for it. Right, Cherry?"

"Right! That way, everything's made a lot easier and more fun for us to keep him safe and sound! Which reminds me, I dunno why Purple Basilisk's so interested in stealing your Amulet of Avalor, but at least we got him and his goons out of our hair for a while."

[End BGM]

--------------------

[Interlude BGM: Valley of Bowser (Super Mario World)]

Elsewhere in the underworld at Purple Basilisk's frozen hideout, Icy and her fellow Trix witches were predictably disappointed with the Basilisk Dynasty's leader's failure to seize the amulet. "Purple Basilisk, you bungling idiot! Hmph...I should have known better than to trust you and your flunkies to run our errands for us!"

"You oughta be ashamed of yourselves for not keeping us happy like you promised!" berated Darcy. "At least Warlock Bomber's obedient!"

"And you need to take lessons from him and appease us, whether you like it or not!"

But the humanoid snake, having had enough punishment for one day, pulled out three buckets and stuffed them on top of the Trix witches' heads, one at a time. "Bah! Sometimes, I don't know who I detest more: the Contras' lapdogs...or you! If anybody wants me, I'm in my room, playing Call of Duty, Team Fortress 2 and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive on my computer." Then he walked away to his bedroom, only to be surprised by Warlock Bomber's appearance.

"Pardon my unannounced visit to your private room, master, but I come bearing good news."

"This better be as good as you say. Icy, Darcy and Stormy are already on to me like I'm a big-time bungler!"

"While I have indeed fulfilled their makeup needs on the surface world through the digital version of Diamond City's shopping mall, I also spent a great amount of time at Diet Cola Mountain in Sugar Rush bringing Turbo back to life. It was a very difficult task, seeing how he had already perished outside his own game, so I had to take a closer look at the game's code with my Black Magic. Miraculously, I found the remaining bits of his current being and returned to our hideout, conducting an experiment at Mosquito Bomber's lab in secrecy and successfully restored Turbo's soul...albeit corrupted, given the appearance of a Cy-bug with his face, occasionally shifting to King Candy's head and back."

"Ah, yes. Now we can use his power to resurrect Siren Bomber and Boxer Bomber once again! Doing so without being seen by the Trix, however, begs another question..."

[End BGM]

TO BE CONTINUED...

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
WarioMan
 Posted: Mar 27 2016, 09:11 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Chapter 7: New friends, new adventures

[Ending BGM: Break at Pi'illo Castle (Mario & Luigi: Dream Team)]

"Wow, Patricia!" said Sofia. "Electric Ball Castle sure reminds me of the kingdom I live in!"

Patricia replied, "It's lovely, isn't it? 9-Volt and Keyla helped me come up with a home that's befitting for me and my title as Mistress of Bouncing Balls, and the rest of us built it altogether. It took a whole month or so, but I'm happy it turned out perfect. We have lots of fun things for all our friends: video games, an auditorium for performances, a room where we store my stash of big bouncy balls, and even a bowling alley! Oh, and we've recently added an outdoor volleyball court since Maya used to love playing volleyball at Ms. Perivelle's Home for Children."

"In the world of Enchancia, we play all kinds of fun games during an occasional event every year, known as the Tri-Kingdom Picnic. One time, my step-brother James and I were paired up and...well, it's a long story, but I taught him all about good sportsmanship in the end."

"What happened?" asked Keyla.

Kat explained, "He acted like his twin sister, Amber, whenever he and Sofia lost, but when they won one time, he boasted away."

"I don't blame him for acting like that," added Ana. "After all, he and Amber were paired up all the time and not always winning. That, and she dislikes outdoor sports... Kat and I watch your cartoon show all the time at Diamond Dojo."

"At least he learned his lesson when I took him to watch our parents playing Bewitching Bowling with their fellow monarchs," stated Sofia. "Even though our dad - my step-dad, that is - wasn't winning, he was still having fun which is what really matters. Same with mom."

"WE'RE READY!" came 9-Volt's voice from a distance.

"Coming, 9-Volt!" blurted Keyla. "LET'S BOWL!"

--------------------

While everyone gathered up at the bowling alley within Electric Ball Castle, the delicate Maya eyed a variety of bowling balls neatly stacked next to each other and picked out the one that matched her favorite color: pink. In fact, she loved the pink bowling ball and couldn't help picking it up without checking its weight to determine whether it was right for her. Unfortunately, her curiosity got the better of her as her arms wobbled and she dropped the ball...right on Steven's arm!

"YEOWCH!" The demon boy let out a roar of agony and, as his rage grew, his demon half quickly formed. He tried to lunge to tear Maya apart, but Mona was quick to pull out a black iron ball, big and heavy as a 16-lb. bowling ball, to defend her. Phosphora, on the other hand, signaled for her friendly bowling rival to step back and let her handle it. Then she launched a ball lightning at the back of Steven's head, de-transforming him and knocking him out at the same time.

"Maya, you need to be more careful," warned Valerie.

"I'm sorry!" panicked Maya, as Valyn picked up the pink bowling ball and seemed to be able to hold it without any effort. It became obvious that Maya was currently not fit to handle a bowling ball heavier than 6 lbs.

"What was that you pulled out just now, Mona?" Calhoun asked curiously.

"My Shot Put. I spent some quality time learning plenty of moves from my lazy boyfriend Wario, but the Shot Put attack was the one I learned on my own. I had Ashley convert Wario's old and tattered 16-lb. black bowling ball into just that, and presto! A big sister's gotta be able to protect and help out her little brother on behalf of his mom."

Wario shrugged. "Weh. Let's just say Jimmy Thang's not the only one in my crew who loves playing sports."

"What can I say? I enjoy sports and being active. Bowling, tennis and golf are by far my specialties! Volleyball, too, but still."

"I like playing sports too!" said John.

"I'd like to learn HOW to play some sports..." admitted Valyn.

Jaclyn cheered, "Metoo!Metoo! (Me too! Me too!)" Then, speaking as slowly as she can, she turned to her friends. "Ph-Phosphora, Mona, can you two, please, teach us how to play some sports?"

"Sure thing!" replied Phosphora. "We'd love to teach you guys sometime."

"Now, whaddya say we get started on our bowling party?" announced Pit.

"Right with you, Pit, and like Keyla said before: LET'S BOWL!"

Henceforth, all the friends and families of Diamond City, Game Central Station and the fair Enchancia went bowling together whilst dividing themselves into teams of six, with some getting a strike or two (Mona, Phosphora and Pit, for example); others getting gutterballs; some being lucky enough to pick up spares...but 9-Volt didn't expect one who usually doesn't show emotion like Valerie to bowl too. In fact, he shuddered when he found out he was bowling against her. True, the girl had never bowled before and she wasn't so sure she'd do too decently, as her team kept shouting out encouragement, but she looked as though she was ready to kill someone for dragging her to this "stupid" game. Tragically, Valerie bowled a gutterball, but she didn't seem to care much about it as she turned around, before her ball even finished, and she sat back down with her "team."

What surprised 9-Volt even more, which now brought about Phoebe, Mona and 18-Volt's attention, was the fact that Maya became afraid; even 9-Volt's mom got worried and kindly asked him to teach the timid little blonde how to bowl. Of course, said child was trembling, both from holding a bowling ball for the first time with her feet touching the firm ground on their own for the first time in years (given both her tendency to float like a balloon and her wind powers) and afraid she might end up doing as bad as Valerie. Plus, Valerie was on her team...

"Maya...?!" wondered Patricia, also worried about her friend.

"I...I...I..." The timid girl started tearing up. "I can't do this...The pins are too far away...My ball will never make it..." Tears start rolling down her cheeks.

Steven, having recovered from the accident a few minutes earlier, announced with a concerned tone of voice, "Uh-oh! Maya's freaking out again."

Quick as a flash, Valerie sprung to Maya's side to calm her down. No one could hear what they were saying, but Maya stopped crying and smiled. Valerie flashed a small smile of her own and walked back to sit next to John.

"What did you say?" he asked the ringmaster.

"I simply told her to stop crying." Obviously, Valerie had said something to kind and sweet to Maya that she didn't want the others to know about, since "kind and sweet" are not what Valerie is known for.

"Um...is she okay?" asked Pit.

"What was that all about?" added Felix.

Valyn answered, "Don't worry, you two. Luckily, Maya is easier to calm down than she used to be. She's cowardly, but when she gets determined, her wind powers pack a punch!"

--------------------

"I'll handle this, fellas. Don't worry."

"You sure, 9-Volt?"

"Cherry, it's gonna be okay, I promise. I was a little scared too when Mona first taught me how to bowl and lots of people were doing better. Wish me luck!"

After conversing with his friends, he calmed himself from thinking what Valerie might do to him or anyone and walked over to Maya to cheer her up, all the while holding Heaven's Light in his hands. Obviously, he could only do that whenever it was not his turn at the lanes. "Shhh...Don't cry, Maya." He rubbed her back affectionately in circles. "Don't cry; I'm here to teach you the best I can. C'mon, easy steps now..." Knowing that both Mona and his mother were counting on him to show Maya the ropes, he walked with her a few steps forward to her lane, stopping just before the foul line.

Keyla, I'm gonna make you and Patricia proud to be my and Phoebe's Best Bouncing Ball Buddies. If Mona could teach me how to bowl and play video games, I can do the same for Maya.

It didn't come as a surprise to him that Mona, Phosphora and Sofia came over to help him cheer Maya up. "Just tell yourself: 'My ball will make it to the pins.' Now when you're ready, hold your ball with both hands like how I'm doing with Heaven's Light, kneel down and count from 1 to 3, also like how I'm doing. Then swing your arms forward to get it rolling straight. Like this: '1, 2, 3, swing!' On 'swing!', that's when you let go of your ball so it rolls at the pins on the other end. Mona, Phosphora, Sofia and I will count with you."

"More importantly, it doesn't matter who bowls well and who doesn't," added Phosphora. "Pit and I don't always get the highest scores on our downtime from protecting Skyworld and sparring with each other, but so what? Having fun with friends and family counts."

Pit walked to his girlfriend's side too. "Yeah. There's nothing to be afraid of at all. Trust me!"

9-Volt glanced over to Mona for a second, flashing each other a friendly wink, prompting her to modify the settings on Maya's assigned lane so that the bumpers come on to block the gutters whenever it was her turn. Then he said to her, "Let me tell you a story: Once upon a time, there lived a fair-skinned fairy princess with blonde hair in a lovely orange dress, whose specialties were bowling, and looking very gorgeous - in a kid-friendly way, I mean. She hadn't always bowled her best compared to her fairy friends in a faraway, magical kingdom, but she always knew how to have fun and stay positive. One day, she noticed two children, a boy and a girl, wanting to learn how to bowl, but they were afraid of messing up. So she calmed them down and was more than happy to teach them. In the end, they got over their fear of gutterballs and thanked the fairy princess, and they all played lots of fun games until bedtime. Everybody then lived happily ever after, dreaming together as the princess shared her bed with them for their good behavior done today."

"I like fairies a lot!" Maya smiled adoringly as she listened intently to 9-Volt. "Who are you referring to?"

"They call her...Stella, Princess of Solaria, and co-founder of the Winx Club alongside her best friend, Bloom, Princess of Domino. During my summer vacation with my mom in Roseland last year, Keyla took us to the distant land called the Magical Dimensions and introduced me to Bloom, Stella, Musa, Flora, Tecna and Aisha. Apparently, she had known them long before I came to befriend her. Even then, I only got to watch a few episodes of Winx Club, but my favorite characters are..." He paused momentarily to blush. "Stella and Tecna. They were the most fun to hang out with, but too bad I only got to see them for one day before we had to head back. Oh, and we also visited the Sailor Scouts and their kids in their own dimension..."

"The Winx Club, huh?" interrupted Pit. "Phosphora and I love that show along with Sailor Moon! How come you never told us you were friends with them?"

"Well...I sorta kept that a secret, sharing it only with Phoebe and Mona, so to speak. I was afraid to admit it."

"Don't worry; it's all good. They're very nice and protective of their friends, unlike the bratty Trix witches."

"A very special friend, whom I look up to as a big sister ever since I became a Vampire Princess, taught me how to travel to other dimensions with my magic," Keyla told Pit and Phosphora. "It took time getting it right, but I'm glad to have learned about it. She goes by plenty of names...but that's the story for another time. Let's just call her Creatria for now."

While the story 9-Volt told Maya was simply made up and not an actual event (then again, Mona used to tell him made-up stories when he was little), he needed to cheer her up somehow. Then again, Tecna (as far as Keyla told him) loved playing sports and being active, so it probably wouldn't come as a surprise that bowling just might be Stella's other specialty besides beauty. Henceforth, Maya held her bowling ball like 9-Volt was holding Heaven's Light. "M-M-My ball will make it to the pins...1, 2, 3, swing!" With a sound like a gunshot, and a few people hitting the deck, Maya's wind powers sent the ball rolling down the lane and, unbelievably, she made a strike! Clapping erupted from her team as Maya beamed!

That was...unexpected, thought a surprised 9-Volt; nevertheless he clapped his hands in unison with the others and offered a hug to Maya.

"My little brother's starting to like her," Mona said to herself. Maya jumped up and down in 9-Volt's arms, hugging him happily and giving him a kiss on the tip of his nose.

Patricia laughed jokingly with Mona. "I hope 9-Volt's not romantically interested in Maya; she's already got a boyfriend named Daniel."

"I wouldn't worry too much about it, Pat. He's already got Phoebe."

Maya happily went with 9-Volt to roll his bowling ball down the lane together. It didn't matter if he ended up with a 7-10 split; she wasn't afraid of bowling anymore...but then she got a little silly and had him roll two balls with her to get the remaining two pins on both sides of his lane for a spare. Though it was against the rules to do that, 9-Volt thought it was worth a laugh. "This is fun! YAY!" She hugged 9-Volt again, this time dotting his cheeks with her kisses.

"Settle down, Maya," giggled Phoebe. "You already have a boyfriend, remember?"

"We know that," 9-Volt answered for Maya, laughing as he got a few more sloppy kisses. "She's just excited and happy I helped her get over her fears. This <i>is</i> her first time bowling, after all. In fact, maybe we can all invite her to come with us to visit Alfea, and even ask Stella to teach her what it means to be a brave person."

Maya blushed. "Sorry and sorry again about the two balls! My kisses are my way of saying 'thank you.'" Everyone looked at Daniel, Maya's boyfriend, to see if he was OK with Maya kissing another guy, but he just smiled. Nope, he was perfectly fine with it.

"Which reminds me..." said Mona, getting out a bright pink, 6-lb. bowling ball to give to Maya. "From me and 9-Volt, to you. It's the T-Zone Pink Bliss. We both went to Keyla's Bowling Kingdom to pick it out to give to you before we met up with everyone else here, right after you told us you'd love to learn how to bowl."

"Y-You really don't have to g-give me anything s-special, 9-Volt and Mona."

"Maya, you should be honored," said Steven, "no one's ever given you anything that special."

Valerie agreed, "Yes. It is a...thoughtful gift."

"Yeah!" whooped John.

Mona then gave Maya a bit of helpful advice, "Now, you always wanna take good care of it by keeping it clean every now and then, as if it were your best friend..."

9-Volt added, "It may not be as bouncy for a 6-lb. ball, but it'll always be light enough for you no matter what."

Maya held the pink ball without much effort, hugging it lovingly as she adored its shiny, pearl-like exterior, but she set it down next to her seat and hugged 9-Volt, then jumped up to hug Mona. "I promise I'll keep my bowling ball clean."

--------------------

"Next thing we know, Maya will want to be Best Bouncing Ball Buddies with Patricia and the others, and learn all the ball-balancing basics," noted Valerie, watching from a distance with Steven. "By the way...why didn't you break free of the handcuffs when you could have done so yourself?"

"Ehh, I had to make it look like Rudy and Rudeena were much too powerful for me...but of course, I wanted to see Mona spank them really good, which she never did because of that sickeningly sweet song we HAD to listen to..."

"No harm, no foul, as the old saying goes. But if you ever tell anyone I had to wear that ugly dress just to get by undetected..."

"Hey, no worries! It's all safe with me." The half-demon boy sported a cocky grin, leading Valerie to punch him in the face.

--------------------

"Nice and easy steps now...c'mon, you can do it, Maya. Do it for your new Best Bouncing Ball Buddies: me, Phoebe, Keyla and Patricia...that's it. The pins are the ones afraid, not you."

Maya followed along with 9-Volt's words, whilst getting encouragement from Daniel and everybody else. "I-I-I'm not scared...th-the pins are...n-not me...M-My ball will make it. 1, 2, 3, SWING!" With her wind powers, her very own pink bowling ball went zooming down the lane at the pins, despite getting a 7-10 split this time. "Oh, shoot!"

[End BGM]
[Final Smash BGM: Powerful Mario (Super Mario 64)]

Phoebe had an idea. "Look what 9-Volt and I can do!" The two Nintendo fan kids got out their Smash Balls and busted them open, having their Phosphora Bow and Ball Cannon ready. The energy from the artifacts gave them the ability to fly for a limited amount of time, but for now, they put on a show for Maya with Keyla using her magic to give out rainbow effects. Then Patricia, having got out a bright pink bouncy ball from her private stash, balanced it on the tip of her nose like a seal before passing it over to 9-Volt and Phoebe, who also used their noses in the same manner as the Mistress of Bouncing Balls herself. Maya clapped her hands and cheered in delight.

"From your new Best Bouncing Ball Buddies," announced Patricia, signaling for her three pals to pass the ball to the child just before 9-Volt and Phoebe's Final Smashes wore off, "to you, Maya."

[End BGM]

"YAY! I'm your new Best Bouncing Ball Buddy now!" She hugged and kissed her pink bouncy ball lovingly, as though it were her new best friend. "Awww, thank you, guys! I'm not scared of bowling anymore! But...I don't think I can do any ball-balancing tricks like you can..."

"Uh, being a Bouncing Ball Buddy doesn't necessarily mean you gotta be able to know all those tricks," elaborated Keyla. "It means someone who enjoys playing with bouncy balls, and sharing them with best pals who also love these toys too. Right, Patricia?"

The Mistress of Bouncing Balls nodded in agreement, patting Maya's head gingerly in the process. "Mm-hmm. I promise Keyla and I won't get mad if you mess up. 9-Volt and Phoebe are still learning, but that's okay with me."

Maya smiled warmly. "Th-thank you, everyone..."

--------------------

"Guess her wind powers can prove very useful in helping us out," White told Pink.

"Mm-hmm. All it takes is learning how to be a brave person. It won't be easy, but worth the effort."

"I agree," said 5-Volt. "Now let us never again speak of the time I've had to babysit an infantized Wario..."

White and Pink sweatdropped. "Look on the bright side: everything's back to normal now...well, thanks mostly to Keyla, Patricia and their traveling companions, while Pink and I babysat Kat and Ana. Still, I can't wait for all of us to share the good news with the Contras about Heaven's Light, and how it granted Keyla and Patricia their angel powers! I just know Aaron, Ami, Bill, Lance, Arctic and Blaze, whom our ninja pal Yuffie is with as far as I know, will come back home safely..."

THE END

(Ending Credits)
9-Volt - TARA STRONG
Phoebe - HYNDEN WALCH
Cheerful White - TARA STRONG
Cute Pink - JANICE KAWAYE
Keyla - TRACEY HOYT
Patricia - AMY BIRNMAUM
Cherry - ASHLEIGH BALL
Mona - LESLIE SWAN
Pit - ANTONY DEL RIO
Phosphora - KARI WAHLGREN
5-Volt - GREY DELISLE
Wario (and his baby self) - CHARLES MARTINET
Rudy Macrohard - JIMMY ZOPPI
Rudeena Macrohard - KARI WAHLGREN
Wreck-It Ralph - JOHN C. REILLY
Vanellope von Schweetz - SARAH SILVERMAN
Fix-It Felix Jr. - JACK MCBRAYER
Sergeant Tamora Jean "T.J." Calhoun - JANE LYNCH
Princess Sofia - ARIEL WINTER
Kat - GREY DELISLE
Ana - TARA STRONG
18-Volt - CHRIS RAGER
Valerie - JESSICA NIGRI
Steven - RICHARD IAN COX
Jaclyn - SANDY FOX
John - CAM CLARKE
Maya - ANDREA LIBMAN
Violet - KERRY WILLIAMS
Purple Basilisk - STEVEN JAY BLUM
Warlock Bomber - JOHN DIMAGGIO
Trigger Bomber - DONALD BROWN
Mosquito Bomber - LAUREN TOM
Icy - LISA ORTIZ
Darcy - CAREN MANUEL
Stormy - SUZY MYRES
Penny Crygor - JANICE KAWAYE
Bill Rizer - BOB BUCHHOLZ
Lance Bean - SYLVESTER STALLONE
King Billy Bling - DONNY LUCAS
Ms. Perivelle - NICOLE OLIVER

[End Credits]

--------------------

ONE NIGHT IN DIAMOND CITY...

With everybody bidding one another farewell and returning to their own homes, Cheerful White and Cute Pink were the only ones who willingly chose to spend a couple nights alongside 9-Volt and Phoebe at his house, before going back to planet Bomber with Cool Black and Acrobat Aqua. They all slept in their color-matching sleeping bags in his bedroom, dreaming about the fun times they would eventually spend with Keyla, Patricia and Maya in the magical lands of Enchancia, Alfea, and perhaps the Pokemon World.

...Until without warning, loud noises could be heard like someone banging on the front door, waking them (and 9-Volt's mom) up. Thinking there was a burglar coming to rob the house blind, 5-Volt signaled for her son and his three best friends to stand back, ready to summon an Eidolon should the supposed burglar be heavily armed and in cahoots with the remnants of Red Falcon's butchers. But when she looked out the window and saw someone familiar, a close friend rather than a crook, she stood her ground and opened the front door.

"Oh, thank goodness you guys are all okay! Is 9-Volt safe?" Yuffie took a few deep breaths to calm herself. "Those crummy Space Pirates better not have done anything bad to him and his best friends while we were away!"

[Alert BGM: Decision (Gunstar Heroes)]

"Space Pirates?" wondered 5-Volt.

"No time to explain! We've gotta get over to Crygor Labs at once!"

"What's going--" Before 9-Volt could get a few more words out of his mouth, the ninja teen hugged him tightly.

"9-Volt, you're okay! Did they come all the way here to hurt you and your pals just to make us bow down to their power? Any cuts? Bruises?" She frantically checked him for any injuries, and upon finding out he wasn't hurt at all, she held him closer in a protective hug. "Let's go, fellas! We'll explain on the way."

"Yuffie went to get me first before we came over to your house," explained Mona, riding with Yuffie and the four kids, and 9-Volt's mom in her car. "Sorry we didn't call first; there just wasn't time to do so because she said something about the Space Pirates coming with the Red Falcon Empire's remnants. We need to prepare to defend Diamond City at all costs until Pit and Phosphora can get here, as they're already dealing with the same threat up in Skyworld."

A few minutes later, they arrived at Crygor Labs and ran all the way inside to see even more shocking news: Aaron, Ami, Bill and Lance were injured in battle! Blaze Bomber, however, was miraculously not in critical condition, though from the looks of it, Arctic Bomber was quarantined in another room with King Billy sitting outside.

"I swear, if I ever get my hands on those Space Pirate bastards that poisoned poor Arctic..." mumbled the Bomber-girl's former rival.

"What happened to Aaron, Ami, Bill and Lance?" asked Mona.

"Somebody sucker-punched them when they were down..." answered Ami's best friend Yumi.

TO BE CONTINUED IN GAME-JUMPING ADVENTURES #4...

[End BGM]

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Skin made by Kman of Kskins